Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know I just did it as a its there and I have a pot of pea. But I thought I saw something OH is now saying if thats what you have to go on. GGGGGGGr bloddy men. It's probably just a faulty one and the pee was quite week but was morning as I was at work on the night. I want to run around screaming this is not in the eqation

to sumperise better yes i thought I saw something in time

OH MY MOLLY how exciting thats exactly how mine did WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cloud9:

BUt nothing on the others they have been left to sit just incase its an evap. but deffinatly pink shading to it

jo that's a:bfp: babe. Go run out and get a test at the store.. :wohoo: I had a feeln you were preggo.

Molly mine did the same way you could just barely see a pink shadeing
I even had to take a flashlight to see it

lol nicole..flashlight. I shoulda done that the other day when I thought I saw a line. But to the trash it went.

Shannon you have better prospects than me. Ladies could justbe pee in the wrong place. I am uphalf an hour early I was going to retry at middaybut I have no bladder power.

I think I saw something on my experimental completely dunked one, there may have been a splash. But anywhoo an evap/dodgy test has put some excitmentinto my day

yes shannon i took it apart and examined it with a flashlight lmao my DH couldnt see anything and I thought I was going mad and Molly or is it Jo lol maybe its pregnant hormones and not PMS oh im so very excited

I got a clearer result with the FRER test hurry run to the store lol

I know. I just don't think I did. I amtempted to dunk 1 in water they were free with my thermometre.At least I have 2tempretures done after 3 hours sleepthere was no chance the second time i got up to pee

if they were free with your thermometer then they're internet cheapies and you can get more so dunk away Jo!!! I NEEEEDDDD to know lol

Youlot arejust to excitable. Shannon I told you I would get bored with this process. I will get one on my way to workor on the way home then when you all go away around 4 my time I will give it another bash.

Pot of pea is in the loo. If it's there and good it will get stronger if not well excitment for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"