Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no lol I'll be waiting all night to find out lol drink a soft drink I read yesterday that it makes you urine more concentrated so I had a huge Mountain Dew about 2 hours before I retested

Lol. Nope. I need my rest. I cannot believe I'mless excited than you guys. I justthinkI cocked the thing up. lol. I just got excited and the sight of a line on a stick

lol I think we should all invest some money into a company that makes HPT test my Dh said I was gonna bankrupt us because I wanted to go back to town and get a digital test after I got the postive on the frer

Matt would have had a fit finding pee in apot and probably have knocked it over

But Jo a line is a line lol im not sure I have the patience to wait for you to retest and throwing out your pot of pee what were you thinking id have taken it to the store with me to test in the parking lot

lmao nicole. I have stuck my pee under the cabinet while I went to get tests..so dh didn't see.

omg jo! Can u add a photo of the test? U deffo need to go get another!! Test test test! Fxd for u jo xx

considering the one when i got home fromwork was 1 hour after i last peed I'mnot thinking FMU isessential,potentially if it is there it means its good and there.

OH would knock it over if it was in a saf and iwould onlyknow by the smell

LOL I willcrankout the scanner when OH goes to work. I really think the excitment was over nothing and just the sight of a evap got me going. Has anyone else got pee on the wrong bit f the IC? and what happened?

Nicole :rofl:

I hide my pee in my special pee pot under the bathroom sink so OH doesnt see it, he'd think I was a right weirdo!!

Ok OH does officially think I am nuts, so do I abit. His lack of belief oftenmakesme think ohhh there is something in it. He Poo Poo'd the thyroid and look where we are with that.

Diane I know I only have 2 temps but what do you think? Ignoring my DPO that was just to please FF.

Nicole :rofl:

I hide my pee in my special pee pot under the bathroom sink so OH doesnt see it, he'd think I was a right weirdo!!

lol well I havent hid mine but have left it sitting on the kitchen sink and got yelled at men just do not understand the need to save pee or why we have to have more then one test and more then one kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"