Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to the obgyn tuesday but dh says the line is to light and with the other test being only visable to my eye with a flashlight lol he said he seen the faint line but fessed up last night it was just to shut me up so he could watch tv he said untill the ob says so he isnt so sure im gonna see if I can get a picture and see what you guys think

LOL mine presently lined up on the back of the loo. Including my experimental ones. There must be HcG in the house some where. Here is the little bugger in question I have adjusted the light so you can see it, I will also attach the normal scan aswell. Technology is great.

Attachments

• Edited for easy viewing.jpg
    Edited for easy viewing.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 39
  • img050.jpg
    img050.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 11
well for some reason i keep getting errors so ill just put it as my avatar for a bit

Oh Jo that looks like a BFP to me you need to retest asap :hugs:

There are 6 negatives lined up in the loo admittedly 2 are experiments involving water and a fully dunked 1.
My scanner is now covered in pee lol. I am trying to figure out how to invert the colour. Tried and tested method and just plain fun

well i cant get mine to load at all I was gonna show you my first 3 they were just so faint just a touch of pink really and to be honest I had dropped my cup of pee in the toilet and had to grab it out I had a mess by the time I was done It looks good to me id just hold my pee as long as you can and retest if it was weak like you said that could be why it only showed on the one Ive read that even the same brand of test will have more or less dye the one I took with fmu was lighter then the 2 I had taken the night before

Lol. This is soo rediculous. I am impressed with my scanning and editing capabilities though. Think I can put it on my CV?

My OH said he would be exstatic when we got a :bfp: he is just very aware of my mucked up body so wants some half decent evidence. Must see how much cash I have for a trip to the pharmacy. I think this is a credit card job

well i cant get mine to load at all I was gonna show you my first 3 they were just so faint just a touch of pink really and to be honest I had dropped my cup of pee in the toilet and had to grab it out I had a mess by the time I was done It looks good to me id just hold my pee as long as you can and retest if it was weak like you said that could be why it only showed on the one Ive read that even the same brand of test will have more or less dye the one I took with fmu was lighter then the 2 I had taken the night before

I would retest in the morning or wait till later so that your urine will be more concentrated... A line is a line I say.... Good luck hun.... :dust:

Nessicle... hiding your pee in a pee pot.... lol Too funny.... hey if it works for ya do it, can't spill it if its hid under the sink... hehehe

Calm down Woman I am yet to have any sort of confirmation I think That one is just dodgy It's just up for examination seen as scanning wipes everything but a pink hue. LoL. I hope thats Dianes Hugh.
Sorry 6 hours sleep I am far from on form with 1 more night shift ahead of me Argh

Lol. This is soo rediculous. I am impressed with my scanning and editing capabilities though. Think I can put it on my CV?

My OH said he would be exstatic when we got a :bfp: he is just very aware of my mucked up body so wants some half decent evidence. Must see how much cash I have for a trip to the pharmacy. I think this is a credit card job

I see it as a 50/50 situation... lol Put it on his credit card... Retest and say woot there it is.... hehehe

OK both of you.... I want more evidence... hehehe I see a few more bfp's coming :dust:

it will load the one i took from my cell but not my camera I really think dh is just giveing me a hard time because I got so worked up when he couldnt see the faint line lol

Attachments

• 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
Calm down Woman I am yet to have any sort of confirmation I think That one is just dodgy It's just up for examination seen as scanning wipes everything but a pink hue. LoL. I hope thats Dianes Hugh.
Sorry 6 hours sleep I am far from on form with 1 more night shift ahead of me Argh

Hey I can't help it... I'm the official cheerleader for the gang now since I'm no where in site of getting pregnant... hehehe Sorry I get so excited... lol

And Diane said I was going to meet a Hugh or Grant or Richard... lmao.... ;)
I wish he would hurry up so I can start the BDing... :winkwink:

it will load the one i took from my cell but not my camera I really think dh is just giveing me a hard time because I got so worked up when he couldnt see the faint line lol

OHHHH YEAH I See It.... Like I said a line is a line hun.... Congrats...
Just wait a day or two and retest to confirm, it may be too early still, but from the looks of it YOUR PREGNANT!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO :happydance:

I see it and I didn't have it under my nose for a good sniff.

My stick of pee is nearly 12 hours old. What the heck happens to evaps? do they fade? I read some where :bfp:'s stick around

I sooo want to get my work mate over to have a look. But I want her job when she leaves and I cannot see our boss being impressed at the idea I may have got PG 3 weeks before my interview.

He would probably be really pleased but sooo annoyed that he will need another support worker for 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"