Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it and I didn't have it under my nose for a good sniff.

My stick of pee is nearly 12 hours old. What the heck happens to evaps? do they fade? I read some where :bfp:'s stick around

Ive heard the same evaps are suppsoe to be grey and a bfp has some color to it and does stick around

I have done a thread all it's own on how long EVAP's last.
Get those that don't stray here to have a nose.
Damn you lot have me all excited how could you. He has his credit card but we are very much his money is mine and visa versa so even thou we have our own accounts the other can still have the cash

the treatment didn't hurt. She's gonna see me weekly for a month...myovaries were twinging after the needles went into the point where my gyn issues are and are still on anf off.

Damn you lot have me all excited how could you. He has his credit card but we are very much his money is mine and visa versa so even thou we have our own accounts the other can still have the cash

Sorry, I just get so carried away.... FX'D :dust: :baby::winkwink:

I sure in the hell hope so. Save some money..lmao

the points in back for the breasts hurt real bad.

Sorry, I just get so carried away.... FX'D :dust: :baby::winkwink:

lmao you crack me up kim.

I sooo want to get my work mate over to have a look. But I want her job when she leaves and I cannot see our boss being impressed at the idea I may have got PG 3 weeks before my interview.

He would probably be really pleased but sooo annoyed that he will need another support worker for 6 months.

Jo cant you just find some random person and have them take a peak lol a woman if all possible I think men are just blind when it comes to seeing those very faint lines

Hey shannon sounds positive. Not sure I wanted to start that other thread now. Thinking positive maybe going out the window

Shannon id be surprised if you dont get a bfp with all the symptoms you have
Jo please retest as soon as you can you might be ok waiting but I just dont have the patience lol
Kim maybe the guy you are to meet will have a combo of the three names oh even better yet maybe he is an attorney for Hugh Grant he did get into that trouble awhile back and that would be a plus since twins are expensive lol any way he needs to hurry his butt up

Loads of:dust: to you ladies

Hey sorry.
Just the thought of it possibly being real is WOW! I'm justt not convinced. Ok shower and off to work I go.

LMAO Nicole you are funny.

I have no patience either. I agree men are blind.

Trying. None from that batch aredoing it again so god knows what has happened

Hey again!

Momma, that is def a :bfp: !!!

Jo, I'm confused..is the bfp you scanned a 12 hr old one? Or fresh?? I'm so excited!!!

I only just got up 5 hours agoI have a 10 hour shift to do yet.
Quite frustrated now. Sorry my first time round being in this annoying posistion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"