Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok..did the line come up in the time frame..? Sorry if you've said, theres way too much to catch up on. lol

I think so. remeber it is edited so can be seen. There was deffinatly something going on as I took it to bed with me lol. its a 5 minute 1. Culd just be a dodgy 1.

:D Awesome! You should retest with FMU in the morning..see what it says then. Fx'd majorly for you!!!!

Man, I can't get enough Fritos right now. EEEK. I am not used to junk food. I don't wanna be indulging all the time lol.

Oh my! see what happens if you sleep all day! i have missed loads! congrats jo i told you you would get your sticky bean soon :happydance:
In other news my mc arrived in full force this am so i am now officially on cd1!! :happydance: i know where i am :)
I cant believe you can wait till sat to test lol i easily spent about 40quid on tests and only got 3 :bfp: s lol

how ie everyone else? xxxxxxxxx
o and congrats nicole xxx

Hi wantabean :hugs: So sorry for the mc..ugh, just not fair. At least you know where you stand and can keep trying. I sure hope you get it all figured out..or that the docs do, that is. <3

Oh wantabean sorry about the MC. :hugs:

I am tired think the accupuncture puts me to sleep.

o and i want the signature but dnt know how to. help please xxx

here is the sig
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4029/4297519771_e279c1f21f_m.jpg

evening gals!!

Jo you are so pregnant I just know it - they're not evaps they're bfps!!

Nicole OMG how could your OH not see those two lines?! Soooo clear you are pregnant!!!

DH is watching Anchorman and cracking up....yet all I can think about is I WANT :sex: !!! Grr lol.

lol Brandy. You are funny. let the hormones begin. That is funnny though.

Men are blind.. lol oh and deaf.

yeah i mean sex or anchorman.....it's no choice really lol

I should.....but I'm still a little hesitant because of the bleeding last time! Arghhhh lol.

evening gals!!

Jo you are so pregnant I just know it - they're not evaps they're bfps!!

Nicole OMG how could your OH not see those two lines?! Soooo clear you are pregnant!!!

lol I know I really think he is just giving me a hard time over it since I really thought I had lost it the other night with my invisable line

I understand brandy..

I'm gonna be off for a bit. Dh has got me in a foul mood. I can't stop crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"