Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hungry but heartburn is killing me so I hope the brownies are done soon!

lol I am used to my son walking in whenever..

Yeah, my DD sees all lol.

Well, I am exhausted yet again..so its bedtime for me. Almost made it to midnight! Hope you ladies have a good evening. xoxo

I'm back.
Ladies what happens in our past cannot be changed so is not worth dwelling on now.
I lost it with OH and told him to leave. He used to be so loving and caring, now my feelings mean nothing. He says you know how I feel about youbut nolonger shows it it's like living in the 1950's. He reports so have found some places in thepaper I don't really want himto leave I just want us to be happy again. He won't even try things ilike or try and enjoy new things. The only intrest he has shown in a baby is the:sex: though says he would like one. Apparently I have been very emotional recently, I'm off BC and am having a hormone pumped into me, I'v been ill, dropped out of UNI and beendoing some fairly crazy work hours. of course I'm emotional.
I don't know how to fix this and he just nevertrys to understand, he knows he has no real relationships with his dad and is just being stuborn that I may be right over how he can improve it. I amsure with time I can get used to them and visa versa just retaining some of my safety factors in a new place is essential to me.

I hope everyone is having a better day thanme I'm on nights again

:hugs: Jo.. i am sorry ..my dh has changed since we have been together. He isnt as romantic to me and he doesnt get my health from my prospect. I think men get comfortable and change... They dont consider our feelings as much.

I know I should know this but it doesn't make it right.All I want now is a big hug and for him to actually do something not just say I'm listening
It's not likeIam secretive about the things we have issues with and neither is he. I try and change and be more what he wants then he doesn't like it

be yourself Jo. No matter what you do dear he sees things his way. My dh doesnt hug me nor does he listen. I think guys cant see what is in front of them.

lol @ ness. Me and dh are the same regarding the toilet, and defo no wiping lmao! How i love tmi! Glad ambrose is feeling better! And am sure u will catch that eggie ness!
Shannon :hugs:

Xxx

hey guys :wave:
pma is coming back in full swing :happydance:
jo dont you dare change who you are!! you are a wonderful, intelligent, beautiful woman who is going through a rough patch and matt should see that and if he doesn't then he needs to get your eyes tested!! we love you :hugs:
how has everyone's night going? xxxx

Im just doing. How are you Kirstie?

Sometimes people grow and others dont Jo.

WHen I say change it's more working things through and compromising on the things that make us different. I'v suggested therapy. Gah I just want my happy matty back

yay for the pma kirstie!
Haha shannon, im sure i will retain the gold award, but ness sure is closing in there!
Jo, i hope u sort things out. Sometimes men just dont understand us. As they say men are from mars and woman from venus. They donk know what we expect of them, we have to spell it out!
Big :hugs: to all my lovely ladies. And shannon, hope ur not feeling lonely. Love u babe :hugs:

Jelliemonster xx

Good evening ladies I figured there would be pages to catch up on but wow you girls have been busy my internet has been down all day :growlmad: and ive been a crying fool all day HORMONES craving bacon and fish how nasty is that not a big fan of either

I missed my 4c ladies today lol im sure i missed out on alot

Hey Nicole and JO.

I am warning you I am emotional and having damn pains in my uterus and cervix and breasts.. Ugh and a twinge here and there in the ovaries.. and freaking heartburn.

Good evening ladies I figured there would be pages to catch up on but wow you girls have been busy my internet has been down all day :growlmad: and ive been a crying fool all day HORMONES craving bacon and fish how nasty is that not a big fan of either

I missed my 4c ladies today lol im sure i missed out on alot

hey .. eww bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79