• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle #4 Testing from 7DPO... MISSCARRIAGE CONFIRMED BY BLOODS :(

Glong! I tested negative on 10 and 11 DPO and assumed I was out! But I waited until 14dpo and got my BFP! Glad you've lined up testing if you feel off, but I think you got this!

Glong, do you temp or do opk's. I can't recall if you said so in this thread.

Since the doc won't see you until a year (which most docs do this) you should probably start tracking. it really helps to pinpoint any possible issues. Also it helps in regards to the 21 day progesterone test. Most women don't have 28 day cycles and ovulate on day 14, which this test assumes and most docs start it on day 21. My doc did and even when I told them I ovulate on cd 17 they still wanted it on day 21 which is pointless because my numbers wouldn't be right. So I did it 7 dpo which is what it technically should be.

If you temp you can pinpoint your O day better and know if you really should be going on day 21 or a different day. You could also having timing issues if you aren't tracking. But if you aren't having timing issues and a year goes by and you have all this tracking info it can be helpful for the doc.

I do opks and all months so far have ovulated either cd13,14 or one month 15.

Cycles are 28/30 days

Would u temp, opks are brilliant but not accurate unless temp spike comfirms ovulation?

Reality I wouldn't bother doing too much it's a personal thing to decide obviously but I found I was getting stupidly obsessed and getting my hopes up every month soon as I didn't do anything and relaxed abit more and didn't have a plan etc it happened and I do believe for me it happened when I least expected it to mainly because I wasn't planning it all just had sex when needed to just more relaxed approach..

But that's not a dig agenst anyone who does all the temping/opks etc as I did when I conceived one before this one but do what you feel is best for you wouldn't want it taking over that's all :hugs:

After my chemical I was due 29th Feb leap day I remember that easily but thinking of that I thought I conceived the 2nd cycle after it happened but dates don't add up I don't think :lol: but anyway it will happen I guarantee soon even this cycle! Symptoms aren't always there I had AF cramps before my positives which made me think AF was coming

Happy just doing opks don't want to stress to much about it, already feeling like I'm stressing to me. May even come off opk this month I have always ovulated either cd13 or 14 last 4 months so may just relax

if you do ovulate around cd 13 or 14 then the day 21 will be fine. I hated not knowing what day i ovulated. I was never sure how many days past O I was. I did all the temping and stuff before and then I stopped for 2 cycles. Now I am back.

Of course it is a preference for some. I never felt like I was obsessed. It just became a part of my daily life. But if it makes you feel that way then for sure stop. Sometimes that woosh of relaxation does a body good. Stress induced infertility is a thing for some women.

Agreed, if you are fairly regular, then I would stop OPKs/temping as well. Less stress certainly couldn't hurt.

Well it's been those days for the 4 cycles I have tested, then if me and oh don't dtd before during and after those days I feel really worked up like oh here goes another month. Deffo going more relaxed next month I think...

Now I may be going crazy... But do you see what I see...

I have seen a lot of you girls get shadows on these so not hoping to much, espically as my frer was bfn yesterday....

Thoughts??? Can anyone edit it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 86
I definitely see a shadow but not sure if there is colour to it.

It was there within time...

image.jpeg

When I went on editing trying different effects I could defiantly see something there .. Don't want to get hopes up etc but fxed! If you have lots of ICs just use them I used to 2-3 times a day am/pm and evening think I was crazy tbh haha

Had a go at editing it, you can just about see something. Like I said in a different thread, I had some pretty convincing shadows on these last cycle. It was too hard to tell if it was pink, but turns out it wasn't. Fx for you Hun. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 19
I see something.. Sorry to jump in on the thread. Good luck!! X

Im not thinking anything of it until I get something on a frer but it's given me a tiny bit of hope when I thought all was lost yesterday

I definitely see something there without tweaking! Fx'd for you :) :)

Just done another.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member