Cycle Buddies Wanted! CD1 around 1st Oct

Hey Sash!! Great to hear from ya ;) I wondered whether you were still hanging about with us TTC guys, now that you're all good and preggers! Hehehe not that you're not VERY welcome here, you're our good-luck mascot now!! I'm delighted for you that the tests are telling you a very clear positive :D Do you "feel" pregnant now? I know the BFP was quite a surprise for you this month, wondering what other symptoms we should all be looking out for!
My AF is due tomorrow, and I'll be testing again maybe Thursday cos I don't want to face the BFNs again like I did today lol... After being so sure, I am now just resigned to not think TOO much about it all, and just let my body get on with it. If it's a BFN for sure this month, then we will all be here for each other still, right? :) Plenty to look forward to.

x x x

Hey Sash!! Great to hear from ya ;) I wondered whether you were still hanging about with us TTC guys, now that you're all good and preggers! Hehehe not that you're not VERY welcome here, you're our good-luck mascot now!! I'm delighted for you that the tests are telling you a very clear positive :D Do you "feel" pregnant now? I know the BFP was quite a surprise for you this month, wondering what other symptoms we should all be looking out for!
My AF is due tomorrow, and I'll be testing again maybe Thursday cos I don't want to face the BFNs again like I did today lol... After being so sure, I am now just resigned to not think TOO much about it all, and just let my body get on with it. If it's a BFN for sure this month, then we will all be here for each other still, right? :) Plenty to look forward to.

x x x

Shadow - I definitely feel pregnant if that means being queasy all day! I find my hand wandering down to rub my belly all the time too. Gotta watch that since we haven't told anyone yet!

I did burst and tell a very close coworker. She was delighted - actually started to cry. It was a much-needed bright spot in an otherwise crappy day.

I intend to follow your threads and see how you're all doing. I've got my fingers crossed for you! I promise to check in again after my doctor's appointment on Friday :)

Thanks for all your support, everyone! :hug:

:D Thanks for the update, Sash. It must be so exciting for you! Sorry you had a crappy day though :( I think I'd be like you, needing to tell someone right away! I always say that I'd wait and not go telling everyone, but I don't thnk I'd be able to do that for long!

It's AF day for me today (and others?) but no sign of the :witch: just yet... I didn't test this morning, gonna wait and see what happens today and if she stays away I'll test tomorrow. I'm never ever late normally, so I'll be hopeful again if she hasn't arrived by this evening :)

Fingers crossed for all of us! I'll check back in later.

Shadow x

Glad :witch: is staying away ShadowRat. FX for you!!
Glad you are doing OK Sash.

last night I nipped to the toilet about 10pm and when i wiped I had like a watered down AF it was like a pink colour I was really upset bcus I thought that was me out for this month but then I also thought about implantation so couldnt sleep all night but I've been toilet twice this morning the first time when i wiped it was like brown colour then the 2nd time nothing at all which is just making my mind wander even more AF isnt due until friday x
Got to work & went to the toilet & again had this like brown blood then about an hour later I need to go again I wiped & nothing at all except a tiny bit of light brown cm I'm crazy here as i dont know if its implantation or AF on her way

Sounds more like implantation than AF. FX Reedy!

Really?? you think?? I havent got a clue because I dont know what implantation looks like but I know I've never had AF like this before

Thanks Niki x Fingers crossed then x Think I'll wait till saturday morning to test x

Hi All -- for some reason I can't get on this site every day -- maybe cause it's in the UK -- no idea. Well, AF due yesterday, cramping, some brown CM, which happens before AF for me lately. I think I'm out, but tomorrow is probably my official date to get into the new game. Come ON already!

Hello All! :hi::hi::hi:

Am back from holiday and so just wanted to say hi to everyone :) Nice to see we have more people too.

Congrats Sash! That's amazing news. Good luck to everyone who's in the TWW. Really hoping that your spotting is implantation Reedy.

I Ov'd on CD14, which is unheard of for me (20 + usually). I was really excited, but then started spotting CD15. Last month I spotted for nearly two weeks, then proper AF came. I am due for CD21 tests on Sunday (so Monday I guess), then am seeing Dr later in the week, so fingers crossed.

Have a great day everyone

Hi All -- for some reason I can't get on this site every day -- maybe cause it's in the UK -- no idea.

I have trouble getting on the site from work, though it isn't blocked. I'm not sure why - I never have trouble connecting at home. Weird.

It's official. Flo is here...

Love to you all, I'll check in on your progress, off to the next month of anticipation and intention!

x

I'm out too the :witch: got me yesterday :cry: feel like absolute crap & really down this time
on to our 3rd cycle :cry:

Sorry you guys are out.
I'm spotting now so reckon the :witch: will be cancelling trick or treating tomorrow in favour of haunting me! evil! xx

Sorry ompath and Reedy. I'll send some :dust: your way!!!

So sorry girls. I'm pretty sure she'll be at my house as soon as she's left yours. I just don't feel pregnant this month. Think it is back to the drawing board once more.
:hug: to all of you.

Oh no, guys!!! So sorry you've been caught by the nasty :witch: :(
:dust: to you for next cycle, though... I really really hope it happens for you guys soon! Don't get too down about it, nature is fickle, we'll all have our :bfp: soon enough I'm sure.

As for me, I'm not out just yet... AF was due yesterday and as I said I've never been late on as far back as I can remember, but she's still not here today. I didn't test yesterday after the :bfn: s of Tuesday. but I tested again this morn and it's still a :bfn: ... Not sure what's going on, but no real feelings of AF on her way still, which I guess is a good sign. Also, I'm still getting lotiony CM every day, and my boobs have only now started inflating a little and my nipples and bbs are tender and painful : My mum always said that with her 6 pregnanies, the earliest sign she had was tha her bbs were large and tender, and that when she wasn't PG but due on her period, they would get large and tender EARLIER in the month, and then reduce in size just before her period came... Last symptom at the mo is that DH claims that my areolae are definitely darker. I'm not so sure any more after thinking they had darkened earlier in the month, but we shall see...

So all in all, I'm a little confused but pretty much happy to wait it out for a few more days and hope that the :witch: is too busy with halloween to pay me a visit!! Fingers are still crossed, I'm still hoping I won't have to eat my hat this month! lol

All the best to all of you ladies, so sorry again to those who are gutted to have AF, but super super good luck for the next cycle :)

Lots of :hug:

Shadow xx

Well looks like I'm out of the running. Went for pelvis ultra-sound this afternoon to check on an ovarian cyst which I had in June. Good news is that the cyst has gone and my ovaries look fine, but bad news is that she says I'm almost definitely not PG this time, as she should have been able to see a corpus luteum on one of my ovaries if I was, and there was nothing there. She was a bit bloody patronising too: usual advice: "Just relax and stop trying and you'll get pregnant" !!!!! I felt like saying: "You try relaxing after 18 months of TTC and a MC!!!" :hissy: So: now I just wait for the :witch: and hope my Lap and Dye on Nov 11th can find out what the problem is.
Keeping FX for you ShadowRat!!

hi all!!! im new here and my cycle will be starting between the 1-4. can i join?

hope to see some :bfp: this month

Hey guys

Oooh Shadow it is sounding seriously promising! when are you gonna :test: ??

Niki sorry about the scan BUT very pleased the cyst has gone and i hope it means there will be something positive coming your way soon!

Well after temp dip yesterday and i have had some spotting i seriously thought :witch: was gonna be here today but she isn't (always comes straight after i've temped). Temp instead went up a bit and no spotting.... yet.... i'm still not convinced but maybe DH had a secret supply of super swimmers who knows! It has been 6 weeks since his last SA so you never know, there could have been a miracle improvement! :hugs:

Temp rise sounds really promising Rachelle. FX for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->