Cycle Buddy hoping for BFP end Oct!

_Hope_

Mum of Twins Noah & Heidi
Reaction score
Hi there :wave:

I'm currently on day 5 of my cycle and teamed up with Harmonygirl to be cycle buddies. We are both new to this so not sure how it works lol but here goes!

Any other ladies hoping for a BFP at the end of October/early November like to join us too?

Hoping it's a :bfp: for us all next time!!!

xxxx

Hi Mary

How you feelin today?

My AF has come to the end now, hoping I don't see her again for a while!

So, it's the start of another few weeks of :sex: obsessing and hoping!

I am the same. My AF is just about gone. I really want to try to relax about it this month, and just have fun trying!

I hope you don't mind i'd like to jump in too. We're ttc #2 i'm waiting for AF to leave already so we can bd lol

Hello ladies, how ya doin?

Time goes by sooooooo slowly doesn't it! It's as if, month by month, we wish our lives away! First we wait for :witch: to finish, then wait to :sex:, then the ttw, then wait to :test: lol! Then we wait for AF to come again.......

Well not this month ladies, cuz this month we get our :bfp:

Good luck ladies xxxx

well ladies i'm on CD6 today, drinking some RRL& Green Tea. i'm just waiting for AF to leave already. Friday we get to start the SMEP.

i hope all of us get our :bfp:
:dust:

I'm on CD5.. can I join? :D xx

Just waiting for AF to go so I can start with my nice new CBFM & commence with mission :sex: !!

Hi girls, can I buddy up too? This is gonna be my second month ttc. I've started temping and have my new clear blue fertility monitor at the ready. I have 2 boys already and am keepin my fingers crossed for a little girl this time.
I'm really not sure how all this works but think AF is goin to leave me today so bring on the BD'Ing!!!

Can anyone tell me when i need to start tryin my opks as I only got the clearblue yesterday and I think I'm a couple of days late to use it

xxx

Hi girls, can I buddy up too? This is gonna be my second month ttc. I've started temping and have my new clear blue fertility monitor at the ready. I have 2 boys already and am keepin my fingers crossed for a little girl this time.
I'm really not sure how all this works but think AF is goin to leave me today so bring on the BD'Ing!!!

Can anyone tell me when i need to start tryin my opks as I only got the clearblue yesterday and I think I'm a couple of days late to use it

xxx

Hi!

I'm not exactly sure when to start using opks as I don't use them....yet! Decided that if I fail again this month i'm gonna start temping and using opks next month though. There are loads of ladies on the ttc section that use them, so if you post in there i'm sure you will get loads of responses to your question hun.

Good luck :thumbup:

I'm on CD5.. can I join? :D xx

Just waiting for AF to go so I can start with my nice new CBFM & commence with mission :sex: !!

Hi there!

Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world. Seen you around on here and if anyone deserves it, you do. Hoping you get ya BFP very soon xx

I am the same. My AF is just about gone. I really want to try to relax about it this month, and just have fun trying!

Me too! I've got a good feeling about this month, so much so that I just bought 4 FRER tests today, they were on offer - buy one get one free! Hope one shows a line for me this month xx

well ladies i'm on CD6 today, drinking some RRL& Green Tea. i'm just waiting for AF to leave already. Friday we get to start the SMEP.

i hope all of us get our :bfp:
:dust:

Me too! PMA all the way! xx

Oops should have said in my last post that I'm cd 7 today, temporary insanity strikes again!!

Oops should have said in my last post that I'm cd 7 today, temporary insanity strikes again!!

That's ok, it gets to us all lol...........I feel a bit insane myself today :tease:

Please can I join too? I'm currently on cd 11, this is my 6th month on Clomid and I have 2 follicals, having HCG on Saturday so know I will ovulate on Monday.

I have been TTC for 22 months now, both I and my dh have problems (very poor motility) so just hoping and praying for a :bfp: prior to starting IVF.

WE ALL WILL GET OUR :bfp:

ladies i'm not sure if charting is for me.i can't seem to have a consistant time and my temps. haven't gone past 96.9 i'm on CD8 maybe its early still but idk :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->