Cycle Buddy Wanted *UPDATE* Cycle 2 CD Oct 20 (Cycle 1 Cd1 22 Sept)

That is so true, I have such increased sex drive its insane when I ov!! But I totally know what you mean Jai Jai, it hurts to have sex when I ov!! Like hurts bad, but I just ignore it. I wonder why, because I thought when you ov your c goes higher so why would this hurt!!! I also have such a bad headache and i remember having one like this last month as well....

I agree with Gabs, Jai. You want it because you or ovulating or close to it. If you got your + OPK then you may be OVing today or at least tomorrow. Sounds like you are having some OV pains. All good signs. Keep it up for a few more days and you will have done it.

Gabs - The shirt is too cute!!!

Well i thought the opks that kept getting darker would turn positive..but it went faint again..but then again i didnt have too much pee left..ah i just dont know when to start saying im dpo...? Also i have had tons of EWCM for the last three days!

Ms. Twiggy, how are you hun..havent talk to you today? Hope things are good!:)

hello everyone! ahh, i'v been so busy that i've hardly had time to come and drop a hello to you ladies!

wow! so much going on!! LOL!! I'm just so glad we're all moving forward into the 2ww!!!
let's keep ourselves sane while we plough through and try to keep the witch away ladies! :D
and omg the tshirt is too cute!!!!!

my temping have gone down the drain, i missed the past 3 days of temping (alarm died, woke up too many times in the night etc). However my temp is way up today, but it could be due to me not being well.
i've been having a bad case of sniffles since yesterday (no fever though), it's so annoying. Don't think it's any sort of symptom as it's still too early in the 2ww? I guess I'm just sick. LOL.

Gabby hun, I'm doing fine here thanks! (apart from the runny nose, lol)

If we go by your OPK, seems to me you'd be O'ing today? :D POAS is always so exciting isnt it.

Jai jai and 1st baby, omigosh, I always thought that having pain around my uterus area while BDing was just my body being weird!! I'm so glad to hear that it happens to others too! I'm not weird! yaaaaayy!!

Any idea what causes it though?

Hey there...so funny i was just wondering about you..and hey you popped in to say hi! Sorry your not feeling good hun...if you dont have a fever all day, i would bet those temps are higher because you ovlated. So you will be in the 2ww! how fun right!!:)

Take care hun! Hope you caught that eggy!

Ms. twiggy, yeah i get alot of pain in my uterus as well..but i was told my the doctor its from my tilted uterus...? Do you have that?

Once my temps start going up to the 98's 99's then i will be sure i o'd. My opks are being werid today..and i still have ewcm so i dont think its been my time yet.

Gabby hun, I'm doing fine here thanks! (apart from the runny nose, lol)

If we go by your OPK, seems to me you'd be O'ing today? :D POAS is always so exciting isnt it.

Jai jai and 1st baby, omigosh, I always thought that having pain around my uterus area while BDing was just my body being weird!! I'm so glad to hear that it happens to others too! I'm not weird! yaaaaayy!!

Any idea what causes it though?

err, i should probably add that it doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while, although it never occured to me to pinpoint if it happened around ov time previously. it happened again day before yesterday.

Ms. twiggy, yeah i get alot of pain in my uterus as well..but i was told my the doctor its from my tilted uterus...? Do you have that?

tilted uterus? wow, i'm learing so much from you ladies! i've never heard of that before, i'm going to Google it up but I don't think I have a tilted uterus though as my gynea has never mentioned it before. I'm pretty sure she would have pointed it out to me if that was the case.

Gabby! So sorry I left for a meeting! Also, am at office, all chat related stuff on the internet are blocked :(

Evening ladies :)

Hope you all had/have a good Wednesday.
Things are really exciting here and it seems like everyone got a +ovulation sign of some sort.

Jai_Jai, I saw your temps did a nice dip and rise and you definitely got enough bding in so you are covered.

DH and I bd last night just to get one last one in to blur the line so we won't know if a positive is from the treatment or our own attempts.

Gabby it is wonder that you have so much EWCM, you must be super fertile. My FS said the egg can survive for 48 hours after ovulation and with so much EWCM, the sperm will definitely find their way to the egg.

I have stopped temping, after yesterday getting three different readings ranging from
36.3C, 36.43C, 36.6 C
97.34F, 97.57F, 97.88F
all taken immediately after one another, it stressed me out more than not know what is going on.
I know I ovulated and I know I got enough little ones in, the rest is in God's hands.

This tww, is going to be so loooooong for all of us, but saying that it doesn't feel that long ago since we were all in it last time around.

I think we must all do a little self examination, like checking boobs for existing blue veins so we don't get excited if they are in fact always there. Give them a good poke so you know the difference between sore boobs and sore boobs just because they have been poked to much. Oh and smell the roses so we don't think we have a hightened sense of smell when in fact the roses just smell good!!!!
Once we have done this and then we see some signs we can all jump for joy :happydance:

I like that idea Debs, this way we know if they are symptoms for being PG or oncoming AF. I poked my boobs just now to know the difference.

I haven't entered the 2WW yet but I will be there soon hopefully.

Debs..haha your funny..we think alike! I've already been doing this! Also my boobs did seem alittle sore in the shower this am..not thinking its anything...but yeah! I was going to buy my third pack of opks..but decieded not to waste my money...and that i've done what i can and i will continue to bd and thats all i can do!:) Gosh..only two weeks left girls till we get our BFPS!!!:) YAYYYYYYY

I think thats a great idea debs i just poked mine and they are really sore but this seems to always happen after OV so jst see if they get so sore it hurts to run down the stairs no turquoise veins, i am a bit dubious as i got so many symptoms last 2ww so i might jst ignore them!!! FX we did enough!! i am excited to see you all get ur bfp and hope i get mine too xxxxx

jai jai..hun your chart looks awesome!!!!! you for sure ovulated! and of course caught that little eggy!!!!!!!! Im jealous..hehe

Yeah Jai Jai, you had more fun than we did! I hope that you caught that eggy! Sometimes I wonder though the more we do it, does that mean the less swimmers OH has? Or does that make them less capabable of getting to the eggy? I sometimes wonder if we over do it and all the good ones are used before I ov!! I know just paranoid thinking I hope....

yes i hope so, but new ones are always made so i cant see how u can overdo it and sometime DF releases A LOT of new ones - like the day before yday - sorry tmi but i really think it can only be a gd thing - i need a rest tonight though :rofl: I am :sleep:

you know i actually have a really gd feeling about the rest of us this month i reckon we have all hit gold!!! :happydance: this time in 3 weeks we will all be on :cloud9: and carrying a very tiny :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->