• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy wanted

Helloooooooo everyone!! how r u all? Tiger how are things going?? Hope you are all ok and thanks for the advice in other thread the other day :D xxxxxxx

Helloooooooo everyone!! how r u all? Tiger how are things going?? Hope you are all ok and thanks for the advice in other thread the other day :D xxxxxxx

I'm outstanding! Today's a good day... BBT confirmed o, FF gave me a high chance this month... doc ordered tests... and best of all...

WE HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT!!! :wohoo: (well, in 2 months. lol)

I love to give out advice... more than I should!!! :roll: so thanks for giving me the chance. :rofl: How's it going for you Jai? Think :baby: has been made??

:rofl: bless u what a gd day!!!

yes i am gd thanks - think we may have done it :rofl: i love this time of the month when there is so much optimism and hope!!

I know everyone on here will shoot me but i have not looked at a tv or a newspaper today.....who won? xxx

Yeah glad you got yr O date TL!! I'm in a very good mood today too because......... I GOT MY +VE OPT TONIGHT!!!! :happydance:

It was almost the same colour of the control line, so I tested on a digital opt and got a smiley face....positive!!! Yabba dabba dooooooo!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Hope everyone else is getting their O dates/+ve opt's. Come on the :bfp:'s!!!! :hugs:

yes i am gd thanks - think we may have done it :rofl: i love this time of the month when there is so much optimism and hope!!

I know everyone on here will shoot me but i have not looked at a tv or a newspaper today.....who won? xxx

Obama!!!! :hugs:

YEAH!! I think you, me and EB all have testing dates on Nov. 17! Here's to 3... count 'em 3 :bfp:s!!!!

I'm w/u, love the optimism.

And I wouldn't be dancing :wohoo: if it weren't OBAMA

EB! A pos opk and a great temp dip!! :yipee:

Make that :baby: tonight!!!!

Whoop whoop! And guess what girls? We're gonna make history on BnB - because ALL of us on this thread are getting :bfp:'s in a couple of weeks!! I can feel it in my water! :happydance:

Hey! Doin' great! In such a good mood I can hardly stand myself :)
TL-it's quiet because it's looking for a place to settle and spread out...tomorrow will be a little more active because I hope it decides to put down a deposit and stay for a while :)
EB-get 'crackalackin'....(bizzay!)
Everyone else! This is IT!!! We've got the 2ww of a lifetime ahead of us now! :happydance: :hug: to all of you!

I will be testing on the 17th as well! I only ever have a 28 day cycle so hopefully i will ov today and i can get 10 days in before I test!!!!

All of us are going to test on the 17th?!? Wow, way to pick our cycle buddies eh?? Whoo hoo!

:wohoo:

OMG....

1stBaby, EllieBank, Jai-Jai, Meli Tia, and me... that's 5 :bfp:s all in the same day. C'mon girls, let's set a BnB record!!!!!!

:hugs:

Im testing the 17th as well...at least going to try and hold out that long!

AHHHH!!!

1stBaby, EllieBank, Jai-Jai, Meli Tia, Gabrielle, and me...

:wohoo: 6 :wohoo:

DEF BnB record coming this month!

I may have to put my test date back depending on what O date I get - although knowing me I'll test on the 17th anyway!!!

Think I must have still been half asleep this morning when I got up :sleep: - I peed in a cup to do another opt to see if it was still +ve, then went about cleaning my teeth, having a wash etc. Then I threw the wee in the toilet....BEFORE I did the opt! :dohh: Couldn't believe it!! So now I'm absolutely gasping for a cup of tea but can't have one till I've been the loo again!! That's what getting up at 7am does for you.

So today is CD 18 and I am still getting pos opk! Its just annoying because I know last month I had 4 pos opk in a row but today is the fourth one and that means my lp will only be 9 days this month. Which is still 2 more days than last month but I am still afraid I will have to go to the dr and get on progerstrone so that my lp is longer. We will see. I hope I ov today though, my boobs are sore and I am cramping and feeling very bloated! And another night to bd, which I just want to sleep now, but I dont wanna risk it.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21be70

hey 1st baby..i know how you feel! i stopped taking opks yesterday because i ran out..and had already used two boxes this cycle and im only cd16!!! BLah!! My temps still dont show O and i still have EWCM, and my cervix right now is high and soft...ahh so fustrated.
I've heard opks stay positive for awhile untill the lh surge gets out of your system..and that once you see a positive opk (the first one) that you should o in the next 12 to 48 hours..unless your o is delayed by stress, etc.? So i wouldnt worry to much hun!
With my last baby once i got a positive opk it stayed positive untill my hpt was positive so i really wouldnt worry hunni.
I am so sick of HAVING to have sex because idk if i o'd yet or not! gosh we bd this am and we both really didnt want to..thats kinda sad..:( Good luck hunni, im sorry your going through this crap!

I also see your temps arent correlating with your positive opks...so maybe O is delayed idk just a thought??

I agree with Gabrielle 1st Baby, and if you are only O'ing today, yr lp might be long enough so you won't be due :witch: when you think? Obviously you'll never know this though because yr not gonna get another af for 9 months!!

Gabrielle I know what you mean, we bd last night & neither of us wanted to, although it did end up being the best we've had this week :blush: so I've decided that must be the one when :baby: was conceived!!

I was thinking tonight that we might :sex: when we've finished work, just so that when we go to bed we don't have to worry about having to!! God that's bad isn't, wanting to get it out of the way :dohh:

1stBaby, I would have sworn that Tues was gonna be o day for you, esp with that dip. But your dip back down today may make a liar out of me! However, I agree with the other girls... and maybe Gabrielle's experience with pos opks until pos hpt is a good sign for you!!! :) FX

I aslo agree with EB.. you may still have a good LP and AF will just come late... or better yet, not come at all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->