Cycle Buddy wanted

TL-your eggie is traveling through your tube and is bouncing off the sides of it because it was so happy it just got fertilized!!! That's what you're feeling!!! Whoo hoo! :headspin::wohoo:

OMG!!! Does that mean :baby: will be bouncing off the walls when s/he is a kid??? Oh NO! I don't know if I can take more of that... I already have 6 cats that do that! My walls will crumble!!!!!!! :rofl:

OOOOO!!!!! Maybe You're getting TWO eggies and TWINS!!!!! :wohoo:

boys, girls, or one of each??? :rofl:

:rofl: I think I would faint with shock if I got told there were 2 in there!!!

We're all gonna have bouncing babies!!
EB-one from each ovary would be awesome! I'll take twins! ha, reminds me...I joke with my nephew that I am twins, and he wants to be twins with himself too.
TL-I'm having little spasms in my belly...what is that? :p

EB-one from each ovary would be awesome! I'll take twins! ha, reminds me...I joke with my nephew that I am twins, and he wants to be twins with himself too.

It's DEF your uterus fluffing itself up for the little zygote that is coming down the pipes! It wants to be super comfy for it! :)

It's DEF your uterus fluffing itself up for the little zygote that is coming down the pipes! It wants to be super comfy for it! :)

FLUFF UP THEN...!!!

Grrrr....I did another opt last night & it was darker again, but still not positive. Done 2 so far today & they're a little bit lighter :cry:

Ellie hun im sorry...i am going through the same thing..my opks were light on sunday, darker monday morning, light monday night, then got darker all day long yesterday untill 6pm it went light again...and this morning is kinda light too! Sooo fustrated! I dont think i've o'd because my temps are still low..im worried i wont O this cycle!! Also i keep bding and i am just wanting to relax! lol...hope it starts looking better for the 2 of us!:)

I'm the same, would like a night off :sex: & just have a nice cuddle....but daren't!!!

Hello ladies, wish I could shed some light on the whoe OPK thing, but I've never done it so I can't help :( :shrug:
Now, I'm definately not symptom spotting (TL!) but.......I'm having needley pains in my right side, like low and deep, not like where my ovary is...and the O pains came from the left this time! What is this TL?? :rofl: It's much too soon to have any 'symptoms', but hey, I'm not spotting any! :rofl:

Hello ladies, wish I could shed some light on the whoe OPK thing, but I've never done it so I can't help :( :shrug:
Now, I'm definately not symptom spotting (TL!) but.......I'm having needley pains in my right side, like low and deep, not like where my ovary is...and the O pains came from the left this time! What is this TL?? :rofl: It's much too soon to have any 'symptoms', but hey, I'm not spotting any! :rofl:

:-k That sounds suspiciously like a little ball of cells scratching its way into the right sides of your uterus... :rofl:

EB/Gab - I'm soooo sorry the opks are giving you so many headaches!! Believe me! I understand (reference eariler posts where I was going NUTS! :) ) :hugs: for you

EB, i had a peek at your chart.. you have another dip today - o dip?? Maybe that darkest was your pos. How dark do they usually get for you. I've def decided this month that they DON'T get as dark as the control for me. This month's was the closest I got and it wasn't quite as dark, but my temps are showing o for sure now. Why is your temp today an open circle? Was something strange about it?

Gab - I'm gonna peek at your chart here in a sec. :)

Gab - based on your temps, I STILL think you may have o'ed Sun/Mon. What time did you take the neg opk on Sun? maybe it was a little too early to catch the surge. Don't forget we always have LH, so getting variations in the tests lines right now could be expected. Also, your other fertility signs (CP, CM) match best with Sun/Mon.. what do you think??

EB, i had a peek at your chart.. you have another dip today - o dip?? Maybe that darkest was your pos. How dark do they usually get for you. I've def decided this month that they DON'T get as dark as the control for me. This month's was the closest I got and it wasn't quite as dark, but my temps are showing o for sure now. Why is your temp today an open circle? Was something strange about it?

I've never had a positive opt (but only used to do them once a day, & sometimes missed days) so it was the darkest I've ever had, the darkest so far this cycle. Eek! :happydance:

It's an open circle cos I normally take my temp at 6.45am but today it was 6.10am, so just over half an hour difference.

I've just thought - maybe the 2 dips on my chart are 2 eggs being released!! :headspin:

Hey tiger..thanks for your adivce your awesome! Well the thing is the opk on sunday was in the late afternoon and it was def faint. the one on monday morning was pretty much positive and yesterday there was one pretty much positive..so idk what to think. I usually(almost always) get darker than the control line opks...and they last for 3 or 4days! I am honestly clueless at the moment..also last month i temped just after my pos opks(a few days later) and my temps were always 98's 99's...so i'm looking for those kind of temps to show me that i am def in teh 2ww...you know what i mean...? Also i temped at 3am today and it was 97.! then got up for alil bit and went back to bed and temped at 445 am and it was 97.6! So which would should have i put on my chart??? Thanks SOOOO much sweeite! Hope you are getting pg symtoms!
Shall i go get for opks..?

Well, you should take the temp that was closest to the time you normally take it.. Unfortunately, if that is the later temp (higher) it is going to be off b/c you're supposed to get 3 hours sleep b4 temping and you only got half that. So, it will be higher. Whether you get more opks, I would say, depends on how much you trust your CP and CM... both of those show most fertile Sun/Mon, which would match with those other opks, too, right?

Yeah i usually temp around 4 or 5..no later than five ever! so i would take the second temp..the 97.6....so its higher because of less sleep? is that what your saying??? Umm going to get more opks cause im a nut! and yeah the ewcm was great this cycle ...so hoping im good to go! thanks again sweetie!

Yeah, supposedly you need to get at least 3 hrs consecutive sleep in order to go into a deep enough sleep for your metabolism to slow enough to bring your temp down to basal body levels. Hope that makes sense. :)

The burning/o pain-like pain is gone today!!! I dunno if that is good or bad! :shrug: Was is just fluid reabsorbtion?? All is quiet today. Tell me what to think, MT! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->