• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy wanted

Thanks so much for the responses girls it helps a lot talking about it. Last month it was pos for four days in a row starting CD17. This month is started on day 15 so at least I got a two day jump this month. The problem is I know I have not ov yet because of my temps and I know my cycles are only 28 days long. So if i dont ov today and I dont end up pg I am going to make a dr appointment for progerstrone to make my lp longer. Funny thing is I remember last months opks getting really darker on the test line than the control line, but todays was crazy dark I am talking like the control line didnt even exist hardly! It was the exact opposite from a neg one with barely any surge! So I guess thats a sign of it being just around the corner.

Holy kamoly!! that is wicked dark!!! :shock:

I've never seen anything even approaching that! Wow, I'm envious. Your body is obviously doing its level best to get that eggy pushed out! :hugs:

Ok, MT (and, of course, anyone else willing to prod my hopes higher! :rofl:)

New non-symptom. I'm sitting in my work truck, getting ready to actually work... in just a minute, I swear. The laptop is on the center seat arm rest thingy (its a giant F-250). I'm in the driver's seat facing it (with back to driver side window). Every time I lean over a little and scrunch my belly, it protests. I start getting this throbbing heart beat like feeling near my uterus. The thing is I always schrunch (Alas, I have TERRIBLE posture *sigh*) and this is new to me... I THINK! It's bringing that burning back a little bit.

Not to mention the outta control creamy CM (see journal entry).

YEESH!!! I'm really reaching here!!! :roll: :rofl:

Hey! TL-I have lots of Creamy CM too! You are having some good non-symptoms...hehe--I had a very sharp needle pain this morn...and it was deep~not high or next to ovary...but deep! And even though my pants are too tight around my waist...they are extra tight and bothersome today!...now...THAT'S grasping TL! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I TOLD you that you would feel the little zygote scratching at your uterine wall today!!! :wohoo: It's determine to implant and be upgraded to an embryo!!!! :happydance: And loads of creamy CM to boot... and let's not forget the tight pants!!!!

Your non-symptoms are looking amazing, MT! :hugs:

I hope so...I could come up with more non-symptoms, but I am going to refrain. Gee willikers, I'm only 3-4dpo...I just need to stop this! I'm NOT having symptoms! Must convince myself......

Oh, and the tight pants could very well be my new M&M habit taking over my midsection...:blush:

I'm just going to alleviate some of this by going over to the 'big thread of pregnancy symptoms'........yeah, that'll do the trick. :)

I'm hoping my bbs start to hurt before Monday, because they ALWAYS get bad 10 days before I start AF......or do I hope that they don't hurt until 10dpo? Oh, man....I don't know! (but now that I think about it, (TMI) my nippules (hehe) did have some achey/soreness to them just the other day, I shouldn't say that, it sounds like a symptom. Ok, I'm going to the big thread now.)
:hug: to everyone, hope you're all well and having 'twinges' :D

:rofl::rofl:

I'm loving the symptom spotting girls!! Hopefully my temp will go up tomorrow so my 2WW can commence & I can join you!! (I must warn you, I find at least 3 new symptoms a day!)

We're all gonna sound as if we are 8.5 months preggers by the end of our 2WW!!! Yeesh!!! :rofl: C'mon EB!!! Get a higher temp so we can spot more symptoms...

Right now, I am DYING of hunger!! I could eat a horse. But I wouldn't do that cuz I love horses. :dohh:

Of course it has NOTHING to do with the fact that I've only eaten 2 bananas and a cup of yorgurt with a 1/4 c of granola in it. And its nearly 4 pm.. naw... I'm not starving due to that!! :roll:

I wish i were in my tww with you guys! Grrrr late ov..............

It's gotta be like... ANY SECOND, 1stBaby!!! Maybe it will help if you follow these instructions:

1. Sit comfortably in a quiet place.
2. Make sure no distractions are forth coming (yes! kick DH out and tell him your working on baby making and you'll explain later.)
3. Check to make sure DH is really gone.
4. Close your eyes
5. Breath deeply
6. Visualize your ovary... you know, sorta oblong, soft and pink.
7. Zoom in on the Giant Follicle that is about to burst... There it is! off to one side, looks like a giant thin, transparent balloon... see, look closer, little eggy is trapped inside and shouting "Let me out! Let me out!"
8. Focus all your energy on that flimsy balloon.
9. Tell eggy to "Aim for the tube in front of you!!!"
10. NOW PUSH!!!!

There, now you can join us in ridiculous amounts of symptom spotting! :)

haha, i needed that!! You are too funny! yeah, things have been so crazy lately, maybe I am too stressed. I am so tired and i still have to clean up the nasty mess that is my house.... if i were pg all would be great though!!!

how's the nasty mess coming on btw? Getting all the repairs made?

well we have had to air out the house use a shop vac all day yesterday then today we thought things were going well because the ceiling dried and we just had to rip part of the dry wall down, and so we started doing laundry again which was nice, until on the 3rd load it happened again, and here i am cleaning up again after i cleaned the carpets. i am using a carpet cleaner to soak up the water... again! and now i will have to clean the carpets once i get the water up once again. i have to return the dehumidifier and carpet cleaner to my friend in the morning, so its gonna be a long night and i am tired. i am taking a break at the moment to watch greys anatomy while i am online then back at it...

and now DH is mad at me, so i suppose the bding for this month is over as of tonight.... o well we gave it our best, maybe the previous bding will do the trick

Yay now ive found this thread i can join in with my ridiculous "symptomes"

Wohhooo for all of us who are testing the 17th yayaayaya ill be joining you :D

OMG 1stBaby!!!!! What a ridiculously awful time you're having! :( I wish I were there to help you clean it all up! I'm wonders at running vacuums and carpet cleaners. :)

I, personally, think you have BDed plenty this month to give yourself super chances. AND why is DH mad anyway?!?!?! It's not as if you don't have enough to worry about at this point! :growlmad:

Yay now ive found this thread i can join in with my ridiculous "symptomes"

Wohhooo for all of us who are testing the 17th yayaayaya ill be joining you :D

Quick! Gimme some symptoms so I can analyze them!!! :amartass:

OH is mad about stuff in the past for some reason things come up when you think things are at their worst. O well, he will get over it... Thanks for the support and I could use another pro vacuumer! All will be ok, i heard this saying the other day by a famour rap artist actually *god wont take me to nothing he cant take me through*

Well how about :

1. headeachs.. long lasting ones at that
2. slight temp, or so it feels..
3. tense tummy, never really left since O
4. mood swings, MUHAHAHA
5. slight cravings.. pizza for lunch anyone?! ;)
6. nausea (or was it the pizza )

Go ahead hun, o did i mention i "think" i O'd only 4 days ago :shhh:

OH is mad about stuff in the past for some reason things come up when you think things are at their worst. O well, he will get over it... Thanks for the support and I could use another pro vacuumer! All will be ok, i heard this saying the other day by a famour rap artist actually *god wont take me to nothing he cant take me through*

aww, hon :( I'm glad your confident about it getting better tho, that's a sign of a solid relationship. :)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->