Cycle Buddy wanted

This was cycle number 6... I started temping half way thru cycle number two, so I didn't put those first 2 in FF

thanks 1stBaby!

Did you take vitamins or use preseed or do anything other than bd and temp? that would be great since this is my last month temping and using opks, after that i want to just take vitamins and bd and use preseed until its gone we will c how it works this cycle.

I have been taking:
prenatal vits
folic acid
b complex
calcium

Temping and opks from the start, too.

I used a "contraception friendly" lube this month that I picked up from the pharmacy. It wasn't preseed, though. But it was the first month I used it and the only thing I did different (hadn't been using ANY lube before). It was a TTC lube that was supposed to help the swimmers out.

I tried to lay in bed for 10-15 minutes post BD... but always did that.

That's it! I think... :-k

OMGOMG OMG.. yay

Ive been having nipply nipples too but nothing with my BB's :)
And bad dreams for 2 days and now i just pass out because i guess im tired?!

Uggh need to loo a lot to.. but not to sure if that is just nerves!!!

Who knows but its a good excuse to symptom spot again hahaha

Those symptoms sound totally good, Lun!!! Can't wait to see the BFP!

YAY! I read it in your journal first but I knew as soon as I saw your message on my profile! Hooooray!
I had to work all day, so I just got home and now I have to get offa here cuz I have to eat and go! I am shocked, amazed and thrilled for you! I yelled when I read it and my hub said he will be my new cycle buddy...............:rofl:
Huge hug TL, SOOOOO EFFING HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :HUG: :HUG: :!:

I used a "contraception friendly" lube this month that I picked up from the pharmacy. It wasn't preseed, though. But it was the first month I used it and the only thing I did different (hadn't been using ANY lube before). It was a TTC lube that was supposed to help the swimmers out.

Do you mean 'conception friendly'?? I'm cornfused...:rofl: What's it called hun?

Dang it, when I'm on here, it seems nobody else is! Lun, finglers :)) ) crossed for you! Where's Gab?!? What's up?!

1stbaby, did your preseed arrive yet? I can't wait to get mine, I'm going to way overuse it! :rofl:

I'm here!! Thanks for yr post on my journal! :hugs: When I came on here this morning at 7.45am, TL was online. Not sure what the time difference is but I know last week when I was looking for her to tell her about my BFP, I emailed her about 10am my time & she said that was 5am her time - she must have stayed up very late last night!!!

Yeah, that's 2:45am, me thinks...hmmmm interesting. Wonder what she'll say when she reads you were stalking her...:rofl:
I have to go to work in 40mins. I will probably get off of here and get ready. I have been having a hard time keeping up because my schedule is so crazy. I might have to slack off BnB...I just don't have the time :( I will be on though!
Big :hug:

Yeah, that's 2:45am, me thinks...hmmmm interesting. Wonder what she'll say when she reads you were stalking her...:rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I'm not TL I promise!!!!

I'm going to get my hair cut in a bit, no dye for me though!!! I know what you mean, BnB takes up a lot of time!! If I didn't work from home I don't know what I'd do!!!

:rofl: Well have fun getting pampered!!! I love getting my hair done! TTYL sweets! :hug:

Do you mean 'conception friendly'?? I'm cornfused...:rofl: What's it called hun?

:rofl:

:dohh: I was having a blonde brain day ALL day yesterday!!! YES! Conception Friendly, not the other!

I don't remember what it is called. I will have to look at the bottle when I get home. I found it at CVS.

I am being stalked?? Wow.. I've never had a stalker before. How novel. :winkwink:

I went to bed at like 10pm last night. I think it says you are still logged on long after you have gone. :shrug:

I am being stalked?? Wow.. I've never had a stalker before. How novel. :winkwink:

I went to bed at like 10pm last night. I think it says you are still logged on long after you have gone. :shrug:

Ha ha honestly I wasn't stalking you!! When I logged on I went to yr profile to reply to yr message & it said you were online....I think....Oh I dunno, I've been a bit thick this week (pregnancy brain has hit me already I think) so I was probably seeing things! :dohh:

All you preggy chix and your preggy brains....:rofl: makes me grin...
TL-I'd love to know the name, even though I have preseed coming soon, I would like to have another reference.

Thanks! That's good....I read a post and I guess I didn't realize that lots of BDing made your cm scant.................hmm! Didn't know! I want to have a 'back up' when we're going to spur of the moment BD...yay! ;)

What?!?! I never heard that, either. :huh: Wonder if it is true. We BD alot.

Tho OH has cut me off now. :growlmad: He's using the excuse of not wanting to hurt :baby:. I tell him it won't but he says he ain't taking no chances. :dohh:

Usually he's just as into it as I am... I wonder what really is going on. TBH, he's been a bit weird the last two days. Think it is not really sinking in and got him totally freaked out. I wonder how long before he adjusts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->