Cycle Buddy wanted

I just almost fell off my chair!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ekeekkkkk

:happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy:

TL's got a bun in the oven!!!!!!!!!

Ok now that i have calmed down....hehe Tigerlady i am SO happy for yoU! Congrats! I just had a feeling you were!:) I wish you the best pregnancy ever!!!!

:rofl:

I am so laughing at the image of you falling out of your chair, Gabs! I love it. Thanks for being so sweet! :hugs:

I'm totally shocked. The line is really faint, but there. And it took so long! I had that neg at 13dpo. AND my progesterone tests would seem to say it wasn't high enough!

I REALLY thought AF was coming - she FEELS like she is, but that must be little bean.

OMG!!!! I HAVE A LITTLE BEAN!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!

This is very very surreal.

Yay...and btw that line isnt that faint...thats what mine looked like that pg i had! :)

NOw..do me a favor and share......symptoms, cm and cp......im crazy you all know that! HEHE...

ppl are talking me into going to get hpts and test..grrr im only 9dpo!

Do you have any opks..you should poas for me:)

LOL, no opks. Sorry.

Ok... lemme see what I can remember, but I know I will forget some. I can go look them up, but I don't have time right now (got to get ready for work...grrr).

The biggest: Lots of creamy CM. It got a little less in the last few days, almost dry yesterday (which is another reason why I thought AF was impending). But it was always there, ever since o. I usually dry up pretty quick.

Had a metallic taste in my mouth for 1 day around implantation.

Had a sicky sort of "thick throat" feeling for a few days after implanation. But that is pretty much gone now.

Really tired. Been going to sleep an hour or two earlier. I usually have a hard time falling asleep but not for the last week or so.

Burning sensation in my uterus and o pains that never really went away. I get these little crampy sorta twinges and burning like sensations.

Hungry, but couldn't decide what I wanted to eat for a week or so around implantation.

Really hungry the last few days. Snacky all the time. Tummy growling when I wake up in the morning, which is way unusual for me.

Headaches around implantation time.

Peeing alot (but that is normal for me cuz I drink lots of liquids)

Vivid bad dreams (had another one last night)

I am prone to bloody noses, but they have gotten much worse the last week or week and a half.

Umm... that is all I can think of at the moment. I will reasearch and come back with more when I have time!!

Thanks hon! :hugs:

BTW, don't forget I had a :bfn: at 13dpo!!! Becareful you don't test too early!!

THANKS so much for taking the time to do that! Your a great person!:) Again...vey happy for yoU!:)

OH! I forgot. My nips started getting really really tender and sore about a week ago. In the last couple of days they have gotten really bad! Esp. yesterday and today. I can feel them sorta aching all day. When anything touches them I wince. That is really unusual for me, they normally aren't very sensitive. I normally get sore bbs right around AF, but my bbs aren't sore at all, not even if I squeeze them. :blush: But my nips are KILLING me!

Where or was your cp last time you checked!:) hehe.....thought you had to go to work...your going to be late! hehe

Where's the rest of the girls???!!! Ladies!! Check out the good news!! :happydance:

I know! I have like 5 minutes!!!! Grr! And I have to go out in the field, so won't be on much today!!! DDDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!! :devil:

Anyway! :) I checked like a ton of times yesterday cuz i had that brown/red tinged cm (just a tiny bit and only if i went looking for it.)

It is low, closed and medium to firm. But I have checked it most days this cycle and it kept doing different things! I was high at o, then medium, then low, then medium, and now low again. It is confused! :loopy:

I don't think I'll be messing with it for a bit!

I gotta go get a digi!!!! Oh! Why do I have to work today?!?!?!?!

oh ok..still have hope then..mine is low, close and med too! :0 hehe..mines all over the place the last few days too!

YES MEl TIA come see the GREAT news!!!:)

Tiger...what do you do for a living...in the field?...sorry you have to work..btw does hubby know your preggers hehe.

Yep! I got up 1.5 hours early this morning cuz I was so worried and whacked out over what was going to happen. I took my temp and it was still high (even tho it was early), so I got up and POAS! Then I went back to the bedroom and OH was like "WHAT are you DOING?!?!" I was like: "You're awake!! Get up! Turn the light on!"

He grumbled but did as told. Then I handed him the stick. "Can you see two lines????"

Him: "Yeah."
Me: "I'm pregnant!"
Him: "And you're surprised?"

:dohh:

I work for the county Assesor's office as an Appraiser. (Real Property values for taxes). I gotta go to a town about 1 hour from here today and get some values figured out for the rolls this year. That means it will be much harder to be online! :grr:

But I'll jump on as often as possible and be back when I get off for sure!!!

Gab, I was sooooo confused by my CP this month! It couldn't figure anything out and had given up on it, so you are totally IN!

Haha ..nice...he says.."and your surprised!"..men..i tell ya! No emotion! :)

Ah i c...yeah i wouldnt want to drive an hour!

Yeah one werid thing is when i temp at like 1 or 2am...my temp is way higher than what it is at 4am..werid isnt it?

WEll have a good day at work....bet you are going to be smiling all day! :)

That is such great news! I am so thrilled for you! So you were only tryin for what 4 months or was it more? I can only see the past few cycles on FF so I dont know? I am so excited for you!

O and MT I am taking prenatal vitamins and a vitamin b complex this month and will continue to take these next month too. I am using preseed opks and temping this month. After this cycle I am just going to take the vitamins and use preseed. Just going to give up on the temping and the opks. That may be stressing me out. I cant see how vitamins and using lubricants would stress me out so they are ok. Unless the preseed doesnt do anything and then i dont know if i will order more, we will see how it works this time. TL did you use anything or do anything different this cycle like preseed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->