Cycle Buddy wanted

Thanks ellieblank...well i did do this whole spotting thing two months ago..af was due on the 19th..i started spotting for about five days..then it came...so idk whats going on. umm no i dont have a clue...i just started watching my cycles since ttc.and they vary everymonth..but if i do get af in the next day or so..that would make my lp about 11 or 12 days...?

Thanks yeah the spotting started just a TAD on 9dpo(thursday night..) then we bd, and then on friday it was there alil when i wiped..and last night it was gone..now today it was gone this am..and then alil when i wiped or chekced cp....and now not to much...? idk whats going on ....

I usually spot for a few days before af too - but it was normally there every time I went to the loo. I hope it stays away & it's a good sign for you :hugs:

Thanks...well NO spotting since like 11am today..and its 5pm now..FINGERS crossed...but not holding my breath hehe

Is that you on yr new avator? You look so different!

You had blonde hair on yr last one!!! Like the brown!

Yeah, I noticed too! You do look different.

I third the looking different, Gabs! It is a great pic! Both are!

I am totally keeping FX that this has been implantation bleeding for you!!!

Wow, gone for one Saturday and I miss soooo much! I will be starting a new journal either tonight or tomorrow, so will catch everything up then. (Includig pics of the ring!)

YAY Pics pics pics! TL has her ring! I can't believe the month you've had!!! First you get preggy and don't know it, then you get engaged, then you find out you're preggy! That's great!!! Can't wait to see the pics! I'll be on later today but we'll be working on the house most of the day.
Gab, Fx for you!!!!!! :hug:

Morning girls...thanks about the coment on my pic...too bad i dont have brown hair right now...lol i go dark every winter but i have short hair right now and dont like it brown, i actually just got it highlighted again!:)

Tigerlady..OOooo pics of your ring!!! HOw exciting..cant wait to see! Yes, i agree with MEl TIA......WHAT a wonderful month for yoU!:)

Ellieblank..how are you feeling hun?
Mel Tia~ so if af better this month for you?
1st baby...havent heard from you..are you on your trip?

As for me....i had a HUGE temp drop this am..took in an hour early but temp was only 97.7.....so she must be on her way! the thing is i have been spotting VERY light since thursday!!! grrrrr and i still have pg symptoms...i know im not pg, i just know but this is annoying ....i just want to have AF now....to move on. Sorry hehe

Yes, AF was very good to me this cycle!!! I would say it's the best one yet! I swear by this stuff I'm taking...I just hope it all will end with a BFingP!!!!
:hug:

I was not on my trip, i wish i was, thats not until after the holidays if we are not pg by then. I have some crazy weeks coming up for work. I get the holidays off but i have to work the days after most of them anyway. I get a good 5 day vacation for thanksgiving, but Christmas and New Years I have to work the days after that and before them. Two of my clients are moving so I will be busy helping them pack and what not. One is moving this week and the other the week after Thanksgiving. I am tired today. I got my preseed in the mail though yesterday! Waiting till cd 11 to even start doing opks this cycle. I will probably use the preseed around then and every other day until I ov. DH and I are going to try and calm ourselves with the bding a little bit haha. We are on a 3 day break starting today anyway cause I wont see him until wednesday night now. nothing else going on though.

I'm ok thanks Gabby, sorry to hear that it looks like af is coming. Altho yr temp is still over the coverline so you never know!

1stbaby~when do you expect to OV? I'm expecting on the 1st, MY ANNIVERSARY! Whoo hoo!
Gabs~hey honey, how are you today?
TL and EB (and Becstar)~I keep thinking about you! Wondering if you're doing something then all of a sudden you feel your tummy or if you've noticed that you 'hold' your tummy now?

I guess I should start a journal, I'm just not sure if I'll keep up with it good enough...anyway I'll post it here for you poor ladies to read for now.

Ok, last night we went to my good friend Jen's house. This is a long story but to make it short, Jen is a diabetic and she has been pregnant 3 times. The first baby was born at 24 weeks and lived for 8 hours, (this could be the long part, as the baby had a heart defect and wouldn't have survived anyway as she was told) she tried and tried to get pregnant again and successfully had Emma at 31.5 weeks and after 1 month in the NICU she finally had her baby home. When Emma was 7 months old she found that she was expecting again! At 22 weeks they found that the baby had a horrible defect-a diaphragmatic hernia, and his liver and gallbladder was in his chest. (In trying to cut this short, I'll leave it at that) Anyway, sadly, he was born via c-section at 37 weeks and lived a short 12 hours. He looked perfect. She was devistated. I was crushed. It's been 6 months now. So last night...in my love for Emma and the loss of her siblings, I got to put her to sleep and as I swayed her in the dark with the song she always has fallen asleep to, I was very emotional-to say the least. For some reason I'm taking things to another level I haven't for a while. I think this quest might be getting to me...

I LOVE my friends. The emotional toll of the loss of Aiden after months of trying to be so positive, feeling his kicks, crying with Jen-has caught up with me.

I don't really know the purpose of this post, I'm just reflective and emotional...It was helpful to write it down...

Big huge :hug: to you all today...we all have our days don't we?

I've got yet another big day ahead so I hope to get back when I can.

:hug: I am sorry for your friend, that must be so hard. My nieces mother is also diabtetic and was told she would never have kids. She has had 3. All are healthy, she was lucky. Tell your friend there is always hope for more if she decides she wants to try again. I honestly dont know if I would be able to do that, she is a strong person and I wish her the best. :hugs: It is good to let that out, I have those days as well.

FF says I am going to ov between the 1st and the 5th. I hope I either ov earlier or my lp gets longer. I have to go in for blood work this month, but I have not called the dr yet to find out when I should go in since I dont know when I will ov. No bding until Wednesday for me though, so I hope some fluke incident doesnt happen and I ov in the next couple days!

MT, I'm so sorry about yr friend, that must be awful for her & her OH, as well as her close friends you & yr OH :hugs: I hope if she does decide to ttc again, she gives birth to a healthy child & has a happy ending to the story.

Sending you big big hugs xxxxx :hug:

What a sad story, MT. :sad1: It is wonderful of you to be there for your friend during such trying times.

Don't let TTC get you down! All this horrid stress and heartache will be well worth it in the end. But you know that already. :hugs:

I do find myself touching and holding my belly much more than I did before! Sometimes just to remind myself that s/he is there. Caveman has all the sudden gotten into it, too! He touched it again last night AND this morning. When I told him I hadn't slept well cuz of indigestion and stomach pains (I NEVER get that). He said "Awww." and rubbed my belly. Silly boy. :D

You gals are only a week away from o!!!! :happydance:

And MT, your big doc day is tomorrow, right?? I can't wait to hear all about it!

Yes, thanks girls...it's just been rough. And on a side note, she got her tubes tied because she didn't want to get preg again and risk having to go through this again. SHE DOES NOT KNOW I'M TTC. So I see her struggles, and see her problems and I have to keep quiet. Anyway, it's a long story and complicated situation and I'm glad I got to let that go this morning. I'm doing a little better. TTC is hard...I do know this. I'm just having one of those times where I see everything around me and I'm thinking a little too much. Believe it or not, I'm really excited about this cycle and I'm feeling positive and good that things might happen.
I'm NOT looking forward to my appointment tomorrow...who likes 'girly appointments'? If there is someone, I want to congratulate them...because I think they're HORRID! :rofl:

I am gathering my list of things to discuss and hopefully I'll have my head on straight and I can convey my wants. Either way, my approach will be NO STRESS. I don't need to be all worked up about anything, it's my anniversary dang it!

Yes...OVing soon we are! 1stbaby-don't worry, you'll have a good window of opportunity!

Aww, Mel ..so sorry about you friend...you brought tears to my eyes. I cant imagine losing my babies...she is a very strong women and lucky to have such a compasionate friend like you!:) ..I've been through some of the worst pregancies and dealt with preemies in the NICU and i can tell you that its the worst feeling in the world watching your lil one haning on for dear life and trying to make it. Mine have always pulled through...but i do admit im always worried for my life as well as the unborns baby ..when i do get pregnant!

Wow...only a week away girls! so lucky!!!! :)

Well......AF got me today! temp went down to 97.5..and then this afternoon she came..i have to admit that i was glad to see her..b/c i was sick of waiting..but this truly shows how off my cycles are...not by many days but different day every month! sooo fustrating..! i have a doctor appt on the 11th to talk about my cycles..but hopefully i will just have gotten pregnant and wont have to worry! this cycle..we are just going to bd everyday after af untill i get a confrimed o date on ff!:) Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->