Cycle Buddy wanted

CONGRATS! Wow, such a positive outlook preseed can give us for next 'trial'. Thank you!
Becstar, was the B6 because of knowing you had a short LP? Did you have any other issue that you are aware of?

Sorry, missed this!

I had a 10-11 day LP and wanted to lengthen it a little just in case, so that's why I took the B6 (actually, a 50mg combined vitamin b supplement). The preseed was great - I got the tube you can use like KY jelly, with applicators - I didn't fill the applicator as it was loads, and I tried to lay there with my legs slightly raised for about 5-10 minutes after BDing.

Gabby how are you doing? Any new symptoms?

hey there girls..sorry had to work today..blah! Anyways....woke up very sick to my stomach like i needed to eat! so got to work and had about five bits of oatmeal and bananna...and then was soooo full!....Also TERRIBLE cramps today(i dont get these b4 af...)...other than that thats it.

Temp dropped alil today ..but thats ok to do as long as it isnt under the coverline right?...also cp was SO high last night i started crying ..happy tears lol.....then of course low again this am..sad tears! And i have some ewcm here and there which i get with af.....af due 26....so idk if im pg or not..!!!!!! AHH i hate this!

HOw are you all today?

Your chart still looks TOTALLY good, Gabs!!! And all that crying and emotion!! Pg signs if I ever saw them.

I'm hanging in there... sad that AF is coming, but not much else to be done about it. :(

THanks tiger...it just feels like my cp is in af postion..and the whole ewcm...i always get a few days before. i do normally start spotting a couple days b4 af...so if no spotting by this weekend...maybe i'll be alil excited lol.

Are you sure af is coming...are you spotting???...Test in teh am if your not ok!

If my temp is down more tomorrow...should i guess af may be on her way?..when does your temp usually start to drop..before af.?how many days..sorry all the ?'s!!!

I'll test tomorrow if my temp stays up and I don't have AF.... BUT!

This happened last cycle. My temp dropped and AF showed on 18dpo (which would be tomorrow). And I have had a tiny bit of light red/brown CM today. :sad1: Plus it FEELS like she is here already.

I'm sure she be here for real tomorrow.

Aww, tiger im sorry! I hope she doesnt come for yoU!!!

Do you have new plans for this new cycle(if af does come..)? Preseed is one right?

My temp usually drops the day of AF, but sometimes not until the day after or the next day. :wacko:

As long as your temp is above your coverline, you are good!

I plan to use EPO, Preseed, and grapefruit juice. I need some more good swimmer goo!! :blush:

Don't forget that since you o'ed late, AF will be late - right?

Sounds like you have a GREAT plan!

YES af was due yesterday...if i would have o'd on time..hehe...so now due next week!:)

I just wish the ewcm wouldnt be there and my cp would be nice and high!!!!! Unless im one of those girls whose cm and cp dont change early in pg..that would be great too!

I guess only time will tell....idk when to test...?

Evening primrose oil - you take it from AF to o to help increase fertile CM. Just can't take it during the 2WW.

Hey ladies, I won't push the new thread...we don't need one! Whoo hoo! We'll be our own little club! :)
I'm actually feeling pretty good, thanks. We are making plans for our anniversary now. We usually rent a cabin for the weekend/timeframe around our anniversary...but this year since we are in the middle of remodeling, we are going to just go somewhere close by. So we're going to go to the aquarium, dinner cruise and a nice condo for the weekend. I am so excited! And I am also happy that I should be OVing around then! Yay!

Becstar-Thanks for the info! I am happy with my LP, (I think...lol) I just need more 'goo' so I'm with TL, gonna do everything she's doing because I am a big copycat...:rofl: (not really, I already did the epo and grapefruit juice last cycle)

1stbaby-I'm pretty sure you don't need the epo if you said you have good moisture generally, I know you're going for the simplistic approach this cycle, just the preseed...right? Well, either way, I'm popping EPO, Spirulina, Maca, Immunocal, Fish oils, vit E, B vits, Folic acid and Selenium. \\:D/ Yes, I am a pill popper...:rofl:

TL- After saying what I just said, I was wondering if you are interested in Vitex or something similar...Maca DOES balance hormones...what do you think?

What is everyone else doing? Am I the only one (freak) who takes a bunch of stuff? :rofl:

What Vitex and what does it do? I thought about Maca, but am not quite ready for that yet.... I think.

And how are you COLD?!?! You live in FL for pete's sake!!! :rofl:

Your anniversary plans sound fab!!!!

...yeah.....Floridians get cold too! :rofl:
Now, I have Vitex, but I have not used it to be a walking testimonial. But it is supposed to help balance out hormones...and I've read/heard of successes.
The Maca, I KNOW works, because you know I'm a Maca freak...:rofl:
This AF is proving to continue to show improvement in my cycles and I'm absolutely thrilled! \\:D/
And, yes, I am so happy about my 8th 'honeymoon' .....lol

How long have you been on the Maca? Have you noticed anything different about the rest of your cycle or just AF?

How did the EPO and grapefruit juice work for you last cycle?

And Floridians don't get TRULY cold! They just have THIN blood! I think it is mostly made up of ocean water!! :rofl:

:rofl: you may be right, but my hands are frozen. *raised eyebrows*

(I'm bad, I'm supposed to be in bed and I hopped on here ...geez I'm obsessed)

Well I've been on maca since August 31st. I self-prescribed a full 3 months on, 1 week off. I feel better! That's what I notice! I have good energy, good moods, and for the most part, I have a really positive feeling.

Can't say the Grapefruit juice or EPO did anything, but I like grapefruit juice and I have tons of EPO capsules left...:rofl: (though 2 cycles ago I had EXCELLENT ewcm and I was on the EPO then too)

I decided to go on it when I read stories of TTC with it and women swore by it. It's worth a try! :hug:

Why 3 months on and 1 week off?

Just wondering cuz I may end up trying it... :D

The all-knowing 'they' say that you should take a break because your body gets used to it. But it usually is 1 week on 1 day off or 2 weeks on, 2 days off...and so forth. I thought with my severity I would do it MY way...:rofl:
Thank you btw for your help on my thread hun, you are such a wonderful buddy! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->