Cycle Buddy wanted

OMG! I would be SO mad at that contradiction, too!! :growlmad:

But on better note! It sounds like it went REALLY REALLY well!! And you got the blood tests ordered!! And she thinks you can get pg on your own!!!!! :yipee:

Oh, MT, it sounds lovely!!! You need to bring my little bean another cousin asap! :D

:rofl: At the fighting over each other and cousin intro!!!! :rofl:

Yes...oh, and she's no longer an OB so I'll have to (*more like, GET TO*) find a new, nice, lovely, wonderfully understanding OB in the future.....\\:D/

I'm so excited for you all!

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=71709&l=2f62a&id=515041907

this is my friend and her 1 month old. i am so jealous. i think the baby train just hit me hard. I want a bun in the oven....

Aww, sweetheart, I know...it hit me hard too. We WILL get our buns! :hug:

I sure hope its soon! Thanks. Sometimes it just hits me. Other times I am fine to wait. Then I start thinking about it too much and I get sad. I am trying to stay worry free this month. I guess that wont happen until I totally give up temping and and opks and stuff, but even then I wont stop thinking about it. Sometimes I just wonder about why my friends got pg so easily and its so much harder for me. O well, everyone has those days. I dont usually get mood swings around ov, maybe its a new sign! I should be looking forward to the holidays, I will have a good time with all my neices and nephews but then that makes me want one more.

i hope everyone has a great holiday, no one is on this thread today... i will be working the rest of the day, but happy thanksgiving.

Happy thanksgiving girls!! Just a normal boring week for me :-(

Just wanted to say hi to you girlies and hope you have a Safe, Wonderful, Happy Thankgiving! Talk to you soon! luv ya:)

I have to work half a day today, but I probably won't be on much after that...:hug:

Just sayin hi everyone, I have a busy day today, we have another thanksgiving to go to and we are going to see Four Christmas' at the movies, probably wont be on until tomorrow again, but i hope everyone had a great holiday.

Hi everyone!
Yes, it's a wonderful weekend! Have fun sweets! :hug:

Oh Ashley, We saw that movie on wednesday...it was AWESOME and omg i've never laughed SO hard in my life!!:) Bet you'll enjoy it!

Yes it was so funny! I am about to put up my christmas stuff and then tonight DH is taking me to holiday fest for ice skating and carriage ride. we went last year but only went for the petting zoo, this year i want to try ice skating! Tomorrow I think we are going to do some christmas shopping and relax. Football will be on so I will get on tomorrow! Have a wonderful weekend. No good signs of ov this weekend for me, so looking forward to the end of this week even though i am just not positive at all about this cycle.

well ladies, hello! where is everyone on this thread! thanksgiving and thanksgiving weekend were great for me. DH and I did a lot of shopping and going out. we went to a movie, went ice skating, went to festival, all kinds of things. we enjoyed each other a lot. back to the weekdays where i am thinking of baby a lot! my temp dropped a huge amount for me this cycle, i am having twinges and ov pain, and i had some break outs, these are all signs of ov for me, yet no pos opk!!! I am having some c cm still so i guess it has not happened yet. this makes me mad though because I wanted to ov early unless the b complex makes my lp longer its not going to happen for me this month either. all i can do is keep temping though and bding! i am mad though cause my temp will be off tomorrow a little I have to get up an hour earlier than normal so this will throw me off. guess i wont really have a good idea until the end of the week now. does anyone know if the b complex will affect ov? or affect the opks?

B complex won't affect either of those. Or shouldn't. I have good hope though that your LP will be longer this cycle! It sounds like you and OH had a great weekend! I'm envious! I wouldn't worry too much about the early temp tomorrow. One day won't throw off your chart. How are the walks going?

I really hope it doesnt mess anything up, I guess i will just ov around the same time as last month, hopefully i get a pos tomorrow though. I hope my lp is longer too! thanks for the confidence i need it! yeah i will just have to deal with the temp difference until wednesday. we didnt walk today because it has been so cold, so we are going to join a gym in two weeks when we get paid again becauase we did so much christmas shopping this past weekend. we had a lot of fun. but i will be glad to join the gym again.

Yeah, my current problem is that it is too cold in the morning to want to get up early to walk.. and I am knackered in the evening! I just want to go home and collapse. I need to find a happy medium somewhere! :D

Hi! Well I am relaxing with my glass of wine (IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY! WHOO HOO!) We had a fab day and we still have tomorrow left! We actually got to lay by the resort pool and walk on the beach and found sharks teeth! Even got IN the pool! It was great!

Pretty sure I ov'd today...awesome timing! Lots of chances have occured for the baby to be made this weekend and today :blush:

Question for my fellow newbie preseed-ers...
I am pretty sure I got ewcm today but I'm not sure as I was in the shower at the time and I used preseed about 12 hours earlier...
HOW do I tell the difference? I guess it doesn't matter really, but I was wondering if any of you have had a similar experience or question.

:hug: to all of you lovelies and I'll be back for more tomorrow night! (1stbaby, sounds like you had a fab weekend too!)

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!
Catch that Anniversary Eggy!!!!!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"