Cycle Buddy wanted

yeah I could make the appointment for next friday that way it will be closer to 7 dpo. I am not sure yet because i dont know when i will ov, but that would be much closer than monday. i was thinking of not using preseed tonight and then using it tomorrow night...

Hi 1stBaby, I agree with TL - use the preseed the next 2 times you :sex: so the swimmers will be waiting for the egg when it's released, as they can survive in the preseed a lot longer than they would normally.

yeah that is a good idea, I will use it tonight and tomorrow night and then just normal bd until i get a neg opk! i hope this is my month!

MT - I am heartbroken you won't be on much!! What is going on to keep you away so much??? :cry:

Aww...well I have a crazy work schedule and with remodeling our home and spending time with the OH...I'm pressed for time on the computer :(

I'll keep up as well as I can! :hug:
btw-I'm still having AF-ish cramps, but very minor. I hope I hope I hope I hope.........

yeah that is a good idea, I will use it tonight and tomorrow night and then just normal bd until i get a neg opk! i hope this is my month!

Me too sweetheart, Please let it be 1stbaby's month! Please Please Please!!

YEP! And stripes crossed, too! And whiskers braided!!!! ;)

awww thanks ladies and I hope for you MT it is as well and then we can be a great big pg family!!

OMG OMG....I just had EWCM!!! Again?!? After 3 days without?!? OMG...I'm so excited! CP is very high and extremely soft too, I'm also very *wet*, which is why I checked and I didn't even have to *explore* to get the EWCM! It couldn't be preseed could it? I haven't used it for 3 days...nor have I :sex: either.............................What could this be?! \\:D/

Is it? I'm sitting here grinning like a loon...I do not recall this happening before. OOOO I hope this means something is happening. What dpo was your 'bottle of lotion' TL sweets?

Grrr... I don't remember and I can't find the post in here or in my journal, I know it is there somewhere, but there is so much crap to wade through! LOL

I think it was around 3-6 dpo. I got EWCM at 1dpo and then it went creamy. I remember thinking this was gonna dry up soon, but then got that bottle of lotion within a couple of days. Maybe a few days. And the creamy cm became less, but didn't dry up completely until 17dpo. It was more watery than creamy some days.

Anything different is good - especially CM in the 2WW. I personally think that is a really fab sign.

Yay, thank you! (I'm going to go wade thru the said crap right now! & check your post in the Preg Sympt thread) I'm still grinning like a goon...:loopy:
Well I get to go to bed happy tonight...and crampy. :smug:
:happydance::wohoo::yipee::headspin::dance::football: (my ill-choreographed version of sweet EB's implantation dance she dedicated to me!)

Edit: TL's 'bottle of lotion' pg.8 in TTC journal. :)

Anything different is good - especially CM in the 2WW. I personally think that is a really fab sign.

Funny how I can tell other people that, and when it's my own self, I don't realize this.....:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->