Cycle Buddy wanted

well I dont know whats going on. my opk today was lighter than yesterdays yet my temp went down again. I give up. i called the dr and left a message to reschedule the blood draw for next friday so its closer to 7 dpo. DH and I are just going to keep bding until my temp rises haha. I am afraid i will not ov this cycle.

maybe you are o'ing today, 1stBaby. FX for a high temp tomorrow!

Thanks thats what I am hoping for today as well! DH and i are going to use the last of my preseed just in case tonight. Then just normal bding. Hopefully it works, otherwise it was just not meant to be this cylce. I mean my temp went down again, and the opks just are not as dark as last months. Yesterdays was so close to pos I couldnt tell the difference, but todays was a tad bit lighter! I usually get 4 pos in a row though...

Has anyone heard from gab?

I was wondering where she went off to - haven't heard from her. :(

just to inform everyone, i called the dr and she called back finally and said that i need to keep using the opks and not to come in on monday for blood work. she said to call her on monday and let her know how the weekend went and if i ov or not and then she will go from there. we will see over the weekend i guess and maybe she will be more help on monday.

Hey! I think that's a good suggestion to use the OPKs this weekend. Hopefully you'll OV soon. I think you will........

As for me, I'm still cramping and *wet* :blush:

:happydance: for MT!! Did you ever find my lotion post??

Yup! Page 8. Now I want to know when you had gross smelling, gag inducing cm....LOL (not that I have that, I just want it...ha)

Ummm... shoot!!! I found that last night, but didn't note it. I think it was page 20-something!

Yeah, but what dpo? Do you remember if it was just creamy cm or was it ew-ish?

do you girls think its possible i am going to ov today? i mean i got a so close to pos opk yesterday and then a lighter one today, my temp went downt today, so maybe i ov today? i am feelilng a little feverish (flushed my mom calls it) like red in the face and hot. what do you think? i really hope so, and i have one more preseed left to use tonight just in case.

I think it is totally possible, even likely. Hopefully we will see a high temp tomorrow! FX!!

It was mostly creamy. Ummm... I can check the preg symptoms thread and that will tell us what dpo it was... brb

Hopefully my *wet* cm turns creamy and stays around...I'm beginning to wonder if I ov'd on Thursday :(

1stbaby-I do think it's very possible.

As for me, I'm all confused. I still have the needle-y pains like Ov on either side and minor AF-ish cramps, but now today my cm is like post Ov cm...wet. :( and this cycle I started to temp, and it's all crazy too. It goes from (in order) 97.9, 97.1, 98.1, 98.3, 97.9, 97.7, then 2 days I didn't temp, (and unfortunately I thought that's when I Ov'd so I have no way to tell) then 97.3 for 3 days in a row, then 97.5 and today's was 97.1.

I know that is a horrible way to show you girls, since I don't have a FF chart, but I'm confused why it's still low if I've already Ov'd. :(

I was so incredibly hot last night that I couldn't fall asleep. It wasn't hot in the house and my hub said I didn't feel hot. Well I got up and took my temp 97.1!!! How is that even possible!?! Well I believe it's right because I even bought a new thermometer and it tells me the same. So I drank some cold water and ate some ice and finally fell to sleep. What's going on?!? Can anyone shed some light?
:hug:

wow, i have no clue dear! Your temp seems too low to have ov, unless todays was a implantation dip, I dont know though. Maybe it will go up tomorrow. You should get a ff chart though it has helped me to see it visually and then ff can determine if you ov.

On the other hand I think i did ov yesterday as my temp did go up today. i hope it stays up though. I am so glad i wont be using opks anymore they are so confusing, they are what messed me up this cycle. Todays was like yesterdays, darker than usual but not as dark as the control line. I hope my temp stays up the next two days to confirm it. Used the last of the preseed yesterday. We will bd tonight and then give it a rest probably until wednesday. *thank goodness* hehe.

On another level, my furnace went out this morning and its a blizzard outside and i am so cold. my brother is coming over to look at it later and hopefully to save us some money on fixing it. we have a pretty newer house so this upsets me. but what can you do. i was going to go to the gym today and tan and run errands, but its snowin pretty bad and i am not leaving today. so my diet and exercise will start monday as i will have no time to work out tomorrow (its a long work day).

I want snow!!! :hissy:

MT, I'll jot down your chart, so I can visualize it and have a think about it. But, I need to know, is the first temp cd1? If not, what cd is it?

MT, I'll jot down your chart, so I can visualize it and have a think about it. But, I need to know, is the first temp cd1? If not, what cd is it?

Well I have it on a chart, so I can see the peaks and dips, but it's from CD7, and todays temp I'm changing to 97.5 because I took it again within the 30 mins from the first one and I used a new thermometer. So that's 97.3 for 3 days in a row and 97.5 for 2 days in a row.

(but isn't it strange to be burning up hot and have a temp of 97.1?!? I think so...)

So, what is the deal? is the dip to happen when you OV? Do you have days of low temps following? How do you tell by BBT if you have OV'd? I thought I knew and now I'm confused about it.

I tend to have low temps anyway. I actually am in the high 96s from time to time when I've temped in the past. So the 97s don't seem that strange to me, I'm not your typical 98.6er. :)

Thanks!!!! You're awesome!

wow, i have no clue dear! Your temp seems too low to have ov, unless todays was a implantation dip, I dont know though. Maybe it will go up tomorrow. You should get a ff chart though it has helped me to see it visually and then ff can determine if you ov.

oooo hun! I didn't even think of that?!? This is all very new to me.

I hope your bro can get you back on track soon, no heat in cold weather is awful! I used to live in Ohio and I would wear my snowsuit to bed and lick the ice off the inside of the windows. My dad kept the house soooo cold, 56 degrees! It was horrid! I think that's why I moved to Florida when I was old enough! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->