• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy wanted

Oh good! I am glad she also offered some reassurance about still OVing. I wonder how possible it is that vitamins will confuse an OPK! That might offer lots of ladies on here some answers on not getting a dark OPK. I am anxious to hear about your bloods now! Thanks for the update!
I have a lower back ache. I've had it for a few days now. I am prone to them, but with the weird crampiness at the same time I'm suspicious.
Now, check this out-
I hate doughnuts. BUT I wanted glazed doughnuts so bad last night and when I was at the store I passed some, wait, no I DIDN'T PASS THEM....I picked them right up and plopped them in my cart...OH my goodness....what the heck was that all about?! And I ate them! I actually shoved 3 in my face as soon as I got home! This is very odd...

Also-
(I am a very healthy eater, keep this in mind) I was having a hard time buying my usual groceries, I was at a different store than usual, I didn't have a list...yadda yadda yadda. Well anyway, as I was shopping I saw a can of butterbeans that I had to have. This is nuts too because I NEVER buy canned ANYTHING...unless I have to....strangeness galore.

So my dinner tonight-glazed doughnuts, raw greenbeans, and ....canned butterbeans.

eek, I hope this means something is growing inside me and I'm not just going crazy. I wouldn't be shocked to pieces though if it happened to be the latter....:blush:

:hug: ladies!

:rofl:

That sounds so much like me! I usually eat very healthy, too, but have been on a junk food kick lately like it is going outta style! I HATE junk food, and now all I want are chips, pizza, and meat! Blech! :sick: I even ate a fry that my OH got at fast food the other night! I haven't eaten fast food in almost 3 years!!! :dohh: I always get salad, fresh fruit, or soup with my dinner out... the other day I got fries!!! Yikes! I just HAD to have it.

I think this is a great sign for you, MT!!

Every day brings a little more excitement for me with my cycles, I tell ya, I cant wait until this one is over. I got a pos on my opk today and i am not even going to see DH today! I wont see him till tomorrow night so hopefully thats good enough! We bded enough to where i think there are still swimmers there in case, but hopefully i will get another pos tomorrow and tomorrow night will work even better. I am still going for the blood work today because since this is so late for me to be ov I want the dr to fix it anyway haha. We will see what happens. If this is not my cycle then its just not my cycle. I am in a very good mood for a couple of reasons, I got a coffee today haha, and I got a very large bonus from my 2nd job yesterday and DH and I are going to be able to go to Vegas after all! I cant wait. I am going to they gym with DH tomorrow night and I am going to look so good when we go! And if I am pg by then, then we may change our destination, but at least I can go on a vacation! My boss at my other job wants to talk to me today, makes me kinda nervous but i will update you around 1 when i am finished haha. Well gotta go to the bank and stuff but things are getting a little brighter for me. O and my friend had to go to the hospital the other night she is 6 months pg, she thought her water broke, it didnt but she was so swollen and stuff, they diagnosed her with preclampsia, and diabetes. I wish she would take care of herself better, but i am so glad everything is ok.

Yikes for your friend!

Congrats on your bonus! I hope your talk with your other boss goes well. :hugs:

well talk with boss didnt happen, she is going to call later, so i will know something later. blood work at 1:30 today... hooe everyone else is doing great! i think nipple pain is a sign of ov maybe? it still stings today

Great! Well the bloodwork will offer some help I'm sure...Good luck hun!
I'm doing well! I still have my weirdness in my lower region...:happydance: I have no clue when I OV'd though with that small bit of EWCM @ 4dpo...
Temp is still low, weird. Not putting much stock into that though. I don't know how accurate the pre-ov temps were, so I crumpled up my chart and threw it away, it was liberating. Ha. I am still noting my temps for future reference though, just not charting them anymore.

TL hun, I saw your journal entry...please don't worry so~cub is going to be just fine. So many people worry for nothing...just sit back, relax and eat a doughnut for me...:rofl: (oh, and the cub of course...haha)
:hug:

yes today was eventful, blood work is done, meeting is over, and finally one job is over, the next one starts in 3 hours. haha i get a little break with my dogs and cat, dh is at work, i wont see him till tomorrow night. still having c cm, just slightly though, so i am so confused about the whole pos opk and no temp raise or drop, maybe i wont ov at all this cycle we will c, af is due on monday so we will c what it brings me, at least the blood work will be back and i wil know before that.

So i got another pos opk today, and my temp went up. My opk was super dark like i am used to so I know i am going to either ov today or tomorrow, I didnt get to bd yesterday so that makes me sad, but hopefully tonight will do the trick. That pretty much makes the blood work pointless though right.

Oh, I don't know if the blood work was pointless...are they going to look at anything else with it? I am *supposed to* get mine done on cd24, but that's not going to happen, and the are going to check my thyroid at the same time (whenever I go).
Not feeling very preg today. I have ov pains and what feels like muscle spasms here and there like when I sneeze, but other than that everything else is pretty normal.

I do have a sore throat, but that's going around
I also have had a bad lower backache, but I'm prone to those
My nippules started hurting last night (as usual) but they aren't as sore at the moment
and I don't feel bloated anymore.
Haven't checked my cm/cp today, I've been too busy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't anything special. :( Well either way, I'm home now and hopefully I'll get to relax the rest of the eve.

Well it is confirmed in my mind *not on FF yet* but I know I ov either yesterday or day before. I am almost pos it was yesterday though as todays temp went even higher and I got the darkest opk yet. Good thing DH and I got busy yesterday haha and this morning since I wont see him until Saturday night now. I guess now starts the 2ww for me, even though its more like 10 day wait. Af was supposed to be due monday but since I just ov, i dont expect that to happen or my lp will have gotten shorter! way shorter! Well I will let everyone know what my dr says today about the blood work, but I already know what she is giong to say, still I hope she has something to make me ov sooner. We will see. I have only had c cm ever, so DH wants me to use preseed again next cycle. I told him I wanted to stop using any tools but since we didnt get to use it this cycle when I was ov, it didnt really count, may as well use it during the appropriate time frame next cycle. Then DH said are you going to temp, i was like no i am not temping or using opks, he said then how will we know when to use preseed... hmm I dont know. So he wants me to temp too. I dont know what to do now. We will see i guess.

Grrr! So DR didnt call today, so mad... I called and talked to a nurse, I was like I just want my results, the nurse said well your results are in and I will give the dr the message to call you, yet no call! I will call first thing in the morning and see what the dr says. Also a little frustrated with DH but I think its really cute at the same time, i want to stop using opks and temping, DH said but I think if we can get it all right at the same time those things come in handy and i really want to use the preseed again, it can only help right? which he is right, but i wanted to just relax, but now that i am ov so late in the cycle i am thinking how else will i know unless i temp and do opks... i dunno....

Did you get yr results 1stBaby? I think maybe temp & use opt's next month (if needed of course, you might be pg!!) & then decide after that what to do. MT how are you doing? :hugs:

Don't you love how the dr. only has a teeny tiny amount of time for us? I hate that...
Hopefully you'll get some answers this morning.

Hi EB! Well I'm not feeling preggers, no more than the other cycles at least. I'm not banking on it this month. :( That's ok. I've still got time....I hope.

I'm getting really sick. There's something going around here and it's attacking me big time. I have an insanely scratchy throat and bad headaches. I couldn't sleep last night from the scratchyness and the clogged nose. I hope my herbs kick it before it really settles in.

On a cool note-I get to go to a concert tonight! Hopefully I feel good enough to actually enjoy it! \\:D/

Idk what in the hell is going on with my cycle this month! Can anyone figure it out for me! I left the DR a message this morning, she will call today with the results. They got in yesterday around 4 and she didnt have time yesterday, so she will call today I am pos. I just dont know what is going on, luckily DH and I have had the chance to BD a lot this cycle, but I just want to be in the tww and I dont even know if I am ov or what! It is so annoying! My temps are all over the place! And my cycles are usually 28 days to the t if not shorter, this month is going to be insane if I am just now ov! What is goin on!

Hello ladies~!....sorry i've been a lost ranger! ...:(

Didnt mean to not come by...just got alot of things going on at home. Me and DH have some things to work on..been fighting lots lately..:(...but working on it!
Baby may need surgery and concerned about his weight.

And our computer has a virus so its hard to even get on here.

Hope your all doing well!! TL how is lil bean? EB how is your lil bean? I see your first appt is Monday...how exciting! Hope you two are feeling well!

Mel...dont worry sometimes women dont feel pg and then that month they are!:) Good luck glad yoru in the 2ww. Fingers crossed for you.
1st baby...i really hope your tests come back saying you o'd!

As for me...we didnt really TRY this month..just not preveting...i did some opks here and there..and they were postive on Wednesday and Thursday this week. We bd sunday and tuesday but that was it....so i doubt im in with a chance...but who knows. :)
Also got a terrible bladder infection which is just driving me crazy...other then that im doing good!

Well girls gtg but just wanted to say hi and thanks for thinking about me! Take care and happy holidays!:) lots of hugs

So dr finally talked to me after i called again today because she had not called yet. So my progesterone was obviously very low, too low to have ov. it was like 0.5 or .05 whatever, and so dr said to keep using opks, i told her i was using them and i am ov now, or did yesterday or today, so dr ordered blood work to be done next friday. I am not going to go since insurance does not cover it agian and its a lot of money i am just going to go off the fact that i am indeed ov on my own who knows when so just bd like hell every month. i am giong to order the preseed thats not pre packaged so dh and i can use it every time. this way i dont need to opk or temp. maybe i will temp though since that is free haha. tryin to ween myself completely is hard. so we will see what this month brings and if nothing, just keep bding...

well ladies my temp went up this morning as i expected it should so i think i ov yesterday. i got another pos opk today, i think i will start getting neg tomorrow or the next day i hope. i usually only get 5 pos so guess it should be soon. i hope we caught the eggy this time even thoug my cycle is insanely long this time.

Fx, 1stbaby!
Hi Gab! Thanks for filling us in, I sure hope your little one gets better hun! I'm sure you've got a lot on your plate. :hugs:

How are you doing MT? I feel like everyone is getting Bfp and I am going to be the only one left... i am so excited for everyone but when we will get one! My temp went up again, so i think i ov 3 days ago, ff says 6 i think it is wrong. Its normal for my temp to go even higher and then start dropping, so only a few days in my lp left then af will arrive. i dont think i am in this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->