Cysters

That's the way to think! Praying for you as well! :bfp: :dust:

af showed up today.. She is sick and twisted being three days late doesn't she know the stress that causes

I'm sorry Af showed up.

I am beginning to feel worthless. My husband is so wonderful and supportive but I feel like I am failing him. :(

I have never been so sick in my life. I keep vomiting and I have blood coming out of places that really shouldn't bleed. (TMI). My mom called the doctor and she said to take me to the E.R. because these are not normal side affects but I have no babysitter while my husband is at work and I have class at 9 in the morning that I can't miss. I guess I will suffer through it and just pray that it doesn't get worse, at least until after I get out of classes tomorrow.

I am finding it so hard to stay optimistic but I know I need to.

Good luck. I am praying for you guys.

I'm sorry Af showed up.

I am beginning to feel worthless. My husband is so wonderful and supportive but I feel like I am failing him. :(

I have never been so sick in my life. I keep vomiting and I have blood coming out of places that really shouldn't bleed. (TMI). My mom called the doctor and she said to take me to the E.R. because these are not normal side affects but I have no babysitter while my husband is at work and I have class at 9 in the morning that I can't miss. I guess I will suffer through it and just pray that it doesn't get worse, at least until after I get out of classes tomorrow.

Keep yourself healthy! If you need to go in, go in. Keep your health first priority. I know how you feel with feeling like a failure to your husband. I have missed so much work, its hurting us and disappointing him. I dont think he gets the full extent of how bad the side effects are.

I'm sorry Af showed up.

Keep yourself healthy! If you need to go in, go in. Keep your health first priority. I know how you feel with feeling like a failure to your husband. I have missed so much work, its hurting us and disappointing him. I dont think he gets the full extent of how bad the side effects are.

It would be really hard for them to understand. I am sorry you're going through so much too. :(

It is very hard for them. Here is a funny story that might cheer you up! We went out to dinner tonight and in the middle of the olive garden, I get the worlds worst hot flash, I have never seen someone laugh so hard at me. I told him he was lucky it wasn't him, he said thats impossible, I'm a man I don't get those! Lol. Lucky sucker. If they only knew!

Add me- NiiNii, 22, married almost a yr to DH, just turned 27, NTNP 12 months, 1 month of soy (which did nothing for me).

I'll add more later. ;)

Well ladies, don't think this is my month for a BFP I believe AF is right around the corner, pain is insane today! :dust: to everyone else!!

Had a dream I had a baby last night....I had a little girl. I was carrying her around and kissing her, hugging her, etc, I can even remember her baby smell...:cry:

Can't describe how bad it was to wake up and not feel her in my arms. :(

----
Not to mention maintenance at the apt we live at came to check the furnace WHILE I WAS IN THE BATHROOM, so I couldn't let them in.

They left a note that says "Resident home. Did not open door for us." :wacko: How rude is that? I couldn't open the door!!!!!!!!! (-nor would I really want to, my husband wasn't home).

We made sure they have to knock before they come in, didn't' dsign the release to just let them come in- 2 friends living here had maintenance knock, and not get an answer fast enough, so they just came in. One friend was in the middle of getting dressed, another was in a *ahem* "private moment" if you get my drift.

I'm just really stressed now bc things like that throw me off.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Well ladies, don't think this is my month for a BFP I believe AF is right around the corner, pain is insane today! :dust: to everyone else!!

It's not my month either. :dust: for next month hun.

I am considering heading to the e.r. after my class ends at 2 (it's 12:20 right now). I am slurring my words, everything is going in and out of focus, and i can barely stand up. That can't be good. There's no way metformin should be causing all of those problems. Right? UGH

It's not my month either. :dust: for next month hun.

I am considering heading to the e.r. after my class ends at 2 (it's 12:20 right now). I am slurring my words, everything is going in and out of focus, and i can barely stand up. That can't be good. There's no way metformin should be causing all of those problems. Right? UGH

Sending healing energy to you. Do go to the ER, but I wonder if you should be driving?

Slurring and eyesight issues are bad. If you tell your prof you had/need to go to the hospital, and they'll understand. You can make up the work from a classmate's notes, go ASAP.

I finally made it home. A 30 minute drive took over an hour but I got here. I am going to lay down for a little while and pray that I feel better.

I'm sorry about your baby dream. I hate when that happens. :( You will have that baby soon hun. Don't lose hope.

Hey girls :hi:

I was diagnosed today but I have suspected for a loooong time! Currently on a 105 day cycle and wishing it to end :growlmad: ! Also putting myself on a low GI diet, beginning Agnus Castus and just hoping for the best!

Nice to be around other ladies going through the same thing if you'll have me! :flower:

Hey girls :hi:

I was diagnosed today but I have suspected for a loooong time! Currently on a 105 day cycle and wishing it to end :growlmad: ! Also putting myself on a low GI diet, beginning Agnus Castus and just hoping for the best!

Nice to be around other ladies going through the same thing if you'll have me! :flower:

Of course. We'd love to have you. I'm sorry about your diagnosis. It truly sucks. I am beginning a diet on Monday. I haven't decided what to do yet. Possibly gluten free or nearly gluten free. What is Agnus Castus?

Jackilyn I hope you feel better soon. I'm praying for you, I really think you should head to the er. And let us know asap how your doing! I deffinitly know how you feel about failing your husband. Turns out my husband feels the same way he feels like he's failing me. And i think i've come to the conclusion that the only thing i'm failing is myself for thinking It's my fault. God made me the way I am for a reason. He says he only gives burdens to those he knows can handle them and to me that says he believes that we are extremely strong women who will get to know the true miracle of the blessing of a child. I really hope this doesn't offend anyone. but I think we have a different appreciation for the children in this world when we struggle so bad to have them.. So remember ladies God thinks you are some of the strongest women he created!! We are warriors!! And the win at the end is going to be so much sweeter than anyone will know.

Jackilyn I hope you feel better soon. I'm praying for you, I really think you should head to the er. And let us know asap how your doing! I deffinitly now how you feel about failing your husband. Turns out my husband feels the same way he feels like he's failing me. And i think i've come to the conclusion that the only thing i'm failing is myself for thinking It's my fault. God made me the way I am for a reason. He says he only gives burdons to those he knows can handle them and to me that says he believes that we are extremely strong women who will get to know the true miracle of the blessing of a child. I really hope this doesn't offend anyone. but I think we have a different appreciation for the children in this world when we struggle so bad to have them.. So remember ladies God things you are some of the strongest women he created!! We are warriors!! And the win at the end is going to be so much sweeter than anyone will know.

Thank you, your post made me cry. I love your outlook. We are strong and we will be ok :) I can't wait for our babies. I am feeling slightly better, not much but slightly is better than nothing. I am hoping to feel better tomorrow but if I don't I will have to go to the hospital because I can't handle this much longer.

I didn't mean to make you cry sweetie! I love that outlook. It's my daily reminder. And it's something I have to tell myself daily. Especially when I see women complaining about their children or their pregnancies, I have to say Lana, they don't know the true miracle they have and you cannot blame them for that. I think there are some people who have different appreciations for different aspects of life and that keeps us all grounded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->