Cysters

Hey girls. im new here ive just got told a couple of weeks agi i have pcos. i was very upset but glad to find out at the same time as me n dh have been trying to concieve for two years now. i have a gyno apointment next week and was wondering if you no what my next step will be ? Will i go on tablets? So confused x

Hey girls. im new here ive just got told a couple of weeks agi i have pcos. i was very upset but glad to find out at the same time as me n dh have been trying to concieve for two years now. i have a gyno apointment next week and was wondering if you no what my next step will be ? Will i go on tablets? So confused x

Hey I have pcos as well.how have they treated you so far? My doc put me on clomid. I know some docs try metformin and some other fertility drugs. Stay positive. I let the depression set in before and it killed me. But now I'm smiling again! Remember stress free! Know were all here for you my dear! :dust:

Hey I have pcos as well.how have they treated you so far? My doc put me on clomid. I know some docs try metformin and some other fertility drugs. Stay positive. I let the depression set in before and it killed me. But now I'm smiling again! Remember stress free! Know were all here for you my dear! :dust:

Thanks for reply means alot. It be my first appointment next week. what normally happens?do they do lots of test first then put you on meds? should u shed a bit of light on yhe subject plz. i wanna try an stay positive xxxxxxxx

Thanks for reply means alot. It be my first appointment next week. what normally happens?do they do lots of test first then put you on meds? should u shed a bit of light on yhe subject plz. i wanna try an stay positive xxxxxxxx

With me he just asked if I wanted to try it. I'm monitored tho. I go in to check folicle size lining size everything. Lots of ultrasounds. Then we do blood work 7 days after positive opk. There wasn't really anything leading up to getting meds. But my doc knows my history very well.

Ok ladies I think Af is playing a dirty trick on me... Still not showing her ugly self yet. I'm afraid to test I don't want a :bfn:

Hi guys! Mind if I join? Been married since June 2009 and ttc in Feb 2010, ectopic April 2010....started again Nov/Dec 2010 and nothing yet....waiting on a lap and dye and ovarian drill. Had 3 cycles of clomid, more after op. Been diagnosed pcos for a few years now. I have the typical symptoms of weight gain and trouble shifting it, currently at slimming world and it's up and down - only lost 4lbs overall since July, currently in the lower end of 'obese'....
Wow, feels weird writing it down like that! How are you all? Looking forward to getting to know you :D :dust: to all :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

:hugs:

Welcome to all the newbies in the group! :flower:

Welcome new Ladies! So this cycle i'm adding in acupuncture. I talked to my chiropractor who does acupuncture and asked him if he had ever done any for infertility and he said hes done quite a bit so.. we're gonna try.. Last night I had a interview at a motherhood maternity store my dad says I should just beat myself over my head with a bat. I think I can handle it. What do you ladies think. Could you work at a maternity store? I really need another job right now. especially since dh basically just lost his job.

Welcome new Ladies! So this cycle i'm adding in acupuncture. I talked to my chiropractor who does acupuncture and asked him if he had ever done any for infertility and he said hes done quite a bit so.. we're gonna try.. Last night I had a interview at a motherhood maternity store my dad says I should just beat myself over my head with a bat. I think I can handle it. What do you ladies think. Could you work at a maternity store? I really need another job right now. especially since dh basically just lost his job.

I say if you think you can handle it-go for it. Think of all the discounts you can get on the maternity clothes when you get your :bfp: . (And if you don't get a discount, you get to see the sales first. :haha: ) That's the only way to look at it- the positive way. :winkwink:

Good luck on the acupuncture! :thumbup:

:hugs:

I tell you the more i see holistics forms of medication and try them.. the less i like modern doctors. It's really nice to have a doctor listen to how you feel and not tell you how you feel :) I've been trying to limit gluetn from my diet as much as possible, that is so hard lol. I totally failed yesterday! biscuts and pasta yeah.. but yesterday dh and i went thrift shopping and i found a bellaband for 3 dollars. I looked at dh and kinda frowned and he said you should get it your gonna need it soon. :) I needed that little bit of hope from him!

Welcome to the new ladies :)

Apparently everyone I know decided to tell me they are either pregnant or trying to get pregnant this week. On top of my brother's girlfriend there is my husband's cousin, my step sister, my cousin, and like 25 of my facebook friends. I must have looked like I needed my spirits crushed or something.

Anyway, how are you ladies doing today?

I am going to edit the first post with the names of everyone in the group so we have it in one place :)

Hey girls, can I join? DH & I have been TTC for 15 months. I was diagnosed with PCOS in September 2010 and have done 5 rounds of Clomid up to 150 mg (no ovulation first two rounds, ovulated and got BFP third round but had early m/c, ovulated and got BFN fourth round, no ovulation fifth round), 2 failed rounds of Femara (no ovulation), and 1 cancelled cycle of Bravelle and Menopur (low response, no ovulation). I'm currently waiting for AF after Provera so I can start another injectables cycle, this time with Follistim and Menopur.

This TTC with PCOS business is SO frustrating and heartbreaking, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!! :cry:

So a little update! Called my doc yesterday because Af still has not shown up. Going in for an ultrasound this week. Stupid Af keeps playing major games. First I think she is coming then she doesn't. I'm totally exhausted! So many signs and symptoms, bust still afraid to test! Gonna go for the ultrasound first and go from there!

So a little update! Called my doc yesterday because Af still has not shown up. Going in for an ultrasound this week. Stupid Af keeps playing major games. First I think she is coming then she doesn't. I'm totally exhausted! So many signs and symptoms, bust still afraid to test! Gonna go for the ultrasound first and go from there!

I hope you're able to get some answers! I hate how it seems that AF comes when you don't want her to and stays away when you want her to come! :hugs:

I hope you're able to get some answers! I hate how it seems that AF comes when you don't want her to and stays away when you want her to come! :hugs:

Totally agreed! My body is so confused. A few of my co-workers pointed out I have been acting weird and I told them I was late, and they got all excited. I'm like great that jinxed it! Can it be Monday now???? Never wished for that one before!!!

Welcome wanting2010

Katrina it will be monday soon good luck on your ultrasound

Jackilyn I know how you feel, I hate going on facebook and seeing all the sonograms and welcome baby Doe and again i hate seeing woman complain about their pregnancies. Come here for updates we won't make you feel bad. Hugs hun I'm sorry, We will get our :bfp: soon i'm 11 days in where is everyone else. I"m excited for some:sex:

Apparently everyone I know decided to tell me they are either pregnant or trying to get pregnant this week. On top of my brother's girlfriend there is my husband's cousin, my step sister, my cousin, and like 25 of my facebook friends. I must have looked like I needed my spirits crushed or something.

I know exactly how that feels, I have that situation at the moment, sooo many of my friends are pregnant, just given birth or trying...meh...

Sorry not been around this weekend, hubbie and I went to help a childhood friend of mine and her husband do some DIY this weekend as they need to get the house sorted (they bought a project house) before their 1st child is due in March. It wasn't as hard as I thought being around her, but she is one of my best friends and she didn't rub it in my face the whole time. She knows I'm trying (she had to ask directly to make sure if I could do sanding or not as it's lead paint) and we did have a lovely weekend. Her dog and mine got on well and I got to see some other friends. It was tiring and hard work, but was lovely getting away from my own life and mind and spending time with friends :D
What did you all do?

I know exactly how that feels, I have that situation at the moment, sooo many of my friends are pregnant, just given birth or trying...meh...

Sorry not been around this weekend, hubbie and I went to help a childhood friend of mine and her husband do some DIY this weekend as they need to get the house sorted (they bought a project house) before their 1st child is due in March. It wasn't as hard as I thought being around her, but she is one of my best friends and she didn't rub it in my face the whole time. She knows I'm trying (she had to ask directly to make sure if I could do sanding or not as it's lead paint) and we did have a lovely weekend. Her dog and mine got on well and I got to see some other friends. It was tiring and hard work, but was lovely getting away from my own life and mind and spending time with friends :D
What did you all do?

I am so glad you had a good weekend and that your friend was kind enough not to rub it in your face. I am doing ok. Still feeling sick. Having more problems out of the Bitchster-in-law. She's seriously certifiably insane. I am having a really hard time dealing with it. Then went to visit my hubby's cousins and all anyone wanted to talk about was babies so, it wasn't very fun BUT I am trying not to let it get to me.

Welcome Wanting2010. I will add you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->