Cysters

I didn't mean to make you cry sweetie! I love that outlook. It's my daily reminder. And it's something I have to tell myself daily. Especially when I see women complaining about their children or their pregnancies, I have to say Lana, they don't know the true miracle they have and you cannot blame them for that. I think there are some people who have different appreciations for different aspects of life and that keeps us all grounded.

I agree. It's so hard not to get upset with those people but they really don't get what blessings they have.

I'm up super early this morning lol. Cramps are killing me but it's going to be a fun day How are my cysters doing today? And Getting AF has made me think, What are your additional tools you plan to use next cycle? (Ex: soft cups, honey, metaformin...)

I'm going to try and do the peppermint thing! My mood has improved so much! I finally don't feel like crying all day! How are you ladies doing

Hey girls :hi:

I was diagnosed today but I have suspected for a loooong time! Currently on a 105 day cycle and wishing it to end :growlmad: ! Also putting myself on a low GI diet, beginning Agnus Castus and just hoping for the best!

Nice to be around other ladies going through the same thing if you'll have me! :flower:

I wanna start a less-gluten diet, and agnus cactus tomorrow-
(if I can go buy some).

Also going to start working out more once my cold clears up- can't exercise with my chest congested.

I'll do a post on agnus castus in the morning...

Just found out today we can't get the insurance Dh is being offered at work- it's too much $$, nearly 1/3 of his whole paycheck to get it.

Soooo it's off to agnus castus to try and regulate me, and if that doesn't work- planned parenthood, as they have a sliding scale.

*sigh*

Just found out today we can't get the insurance Dh is being offered at work- it's too much $$, nearly 1/3 of his whole paycheck to get it.

Soooo it's off to agnus castus to try and regulate me, and if that doesn't work- planned parenthood, as they have a sliding scale.

*sigh*

I'm so sorry! Maybe you can try out vitex. Do a little research on it!

*sigh*

I really wanna try it. :)

Hoping to get that :bfp: eventually...:dohh:

*sigh*

I'm taking it on top of my clomid!

*sigh*

I'm taking it on top of my clomid!

I heard you're not supposed to? :shrug:

Oh no! Eek my doc thought it would be ok. I'm not going to take it anymore! Lol thanks!

Oh no! Eek my doc thought it would be ok. I'm not going to take it anymore! Lol thanks!

I'm just going by what I see online- "Another note of caution - you cannot take vitex while taking the fertility drug Clomid - or any drug like Clomid. It seems that vitex and Clomid counter act each other. "

https://thefertilityshop.com/fertility_herbs_vitamins.htm

:hugs:

Thank you so much for that info! You really saved me there!

Thank you so much for that info! You really saved me there!

No prob. :) I'd still ask your dr about it, though sometimes I think they know less about alternative medicine than you'd think. :haha:

Feeling really down today. Just want something to go right for once.

I just typed like a 3 paragraph response just to accidentally delete it. Grr.

Ok so first, I am sorry you ladies are not having a great time right now.

Secondly, I am still doing the peppermint tea, the honey and cinnamon, the grapefruit juice, and the metformin.

I am currently fighting a terrible cold on top of the horrendous side affects from the metformin that still don't want to go away.

I laughed last night because I found the last box of condoms we ever bought before deciding to ttc with only 1 missing and they are EXPIRED which really shows how long we've been ttc.

Anyway, I've been absent for a couple days but I'm back.

:dust: beautiful ladies.

Feeling really down today. Just want something to go right for once.

I'm sorry. We're all here for you if you want to talk.

Get ready for a vent! :coffee:
---
I rly want to start trying to lose some weight. Even though I have my new Ab circle from MIL, and some bellydance DVDs to start doing again, I'm sick, and can't work out, and it's frustrating me no end.:growlmad:

I think it's just this cold I've been fighting for a while getting to me... :dohh:

And the fact that juuuuust when we thought the insurance at work was going to work out, nope, too much $$. Now we have to look for coverage ourselves (which isn't too bad, I just wanted SOMETHING to go right...)

---
I'm also thinking about going back to school in the spring or fall, which is stressing me out. ( I owe my old school some $$, can't go back/get transcript til I pay it off, but can't get grant $$$ to pay THAT off til I enroll somewhere. I also can't decide if I should go back to that school or start at a new one, etc.)

Annnnnnnnnnnd DH lost his house 2 yrs ago this spring (before we met, HUGE payments, the recession hit, he lost his job, couldn't keep it), which means we can FINALLY, FINALLY apply for a mortgage in May or so, but I'm worried that the house thing won't work out, just like the insurance.
---

Honestly, I think I need to stop worrying and give myself a mental break because I can't change ANY of this RIGHT now, you know? :sleep:

I just typed like a 3 paragraph response just to accidentally delete it. Grr.

Ok so first, I am sorry you ladies are not having a great time right now.

Secondly, I am still doing the peppermint tea, the honey and cinnamon, the grapefruit juice, and the metformin.

I am currently fighting a terrible cold on top of the horrendous side affects from the metformin that still don't want to go away.

I laughed last night because I found the last box of condoms we ever bought before deciding to ttc with only 1 missing and they are EXPIRED which really shows how long we've been ttc.

Anyway, I've been absent for a couple days but I'm back.

:dust: beautiful ladies.

I've got the cold, too. I hope yours gets better and the side effects stop! :hugs:

Yeah, I remember finding boxes of condoms around, and thinking, "Woooow....haven't used these in a WHILE...."

Oh my Rin I know just how you feel. my husband got basically let go from his job today, they went over budget in his department so his hours will be severely cut until december 1st. I had to go to the er today aparently I have the tummy flu and I was so dehydrated they gave me 2.5 liters of fluids. and than asked for $100 which yeah i really have on hand right now. I had a call back for a job interview and of course when she called was while i was sick on the way to the er and their phone has been busy all night. and now i finally got through and the manager left 10 minutes ago. Tomorrow night we are going to look at a house that we really can't afford but don't have a choice since we don't wanna be out on the street. Life sucks when your not rich lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->