Daily chat feelings

Hello all
today I had such a stressful day.I feel increasing upset.just don't want to wait much longer.another 280 days to go:(

aww ive got a long wait too dont worry, there are afew of us in for a long wait :( seems to get harder day by day :(

i got real bad headache today :( is driving me mad, i wonder if its the side effects to having my flu jab yesterday, been pretty cheery today, getting plans for xmas into action.

i think im going insane,
one minute im like yay well be ttc soon next minute my mind goes into overhaul about how my LO will take to a new arrival i know he likes babies and other toddlers but this will be constant and a big change for him, for all of us!!

im not even ttc and my mind is all over the place urgh crazy head of mine

hows everyone else doing

:hugs:

:hugs: aww will be a big change yes but im sure u will involve him every step of the way :D

iv nearly talked myself out of trying in jan/dec but OH is bringing me bk round lol

tiger eyes, iv got a nasty head ache too but always get them at this time every other day!

x

I really feel for all you bods who are having trouble waiting too, specially those who have got a long wait ahead. At least we sort of all in it together! :thumbup:

i know atleast we can vent and rant in here, anywhere else and people just dont listen!!

tiger eyes and nimoo, you should get your oh's to give you a muscle relaxing neck massage and your headaches will go :) Its the way forward! Its a frustrating journey waiting, I feel like I've been waiting all my life but since hubby agreed we've been waiting just under a year. Just trying to keep distracted! :haha:

amoreamy - lucky you getting your oh to give you a muscle relaxing massage :) what's your trick?! Also i see only 3 weeks until you start ttc - good luck :) ... very jealous of you right now!! x

amoreamy - lucky you getting your oh to give you a muscle relaxing massage :) what's your trick?! Also i see only 3 weeks until you start ttc - good luck :) ... very jealous of you right now!! x

Haha! My only trick is that I have to give him one back! And thank you, I feel like the scary bit is trying but not succeeding but I can't wait to try :) When are you starting trying? x

my oh massagers last 5mins and then he stops and say with a big cheesy grin MY TURN :haha:

the cheeky bugger :dohh:

i poped into ttc and ntnp today to see where i would go when its our turn but im not sure cos we will ttc but going with the flow at the same time, i wont be charting or using opk or anything BUT we will be doing the deed yup yup!!
very regular :haha:

sooo where do you all think...

my oh massagers last 5mins and then he stops and say with a big cheesy grin MY TURN :haha:

the cheeky bugger :dohh:

i poped into ttc and ntnp today to see where i would go when its our turn but im not sure cos we will ttc but going with the flow at the same time, i wont be charting or using opk or anything BUT we will be doing the deed yup yup!!
very regular :haha:

sooo where do you all think...

Doing the deed! Lol :D I'm not planning on charting either but would still consider my self TTC as we are going to be trying, just using a more relaxed method.

And you lucky, my OH doesn't even give me massages but still asks for them!

Right so today I can't help but feel so jealous of my friend and her new baby. We are both the same age and I've been with my OH longer than she has, BUT SHE STILL HAD A BABY BEFORE ME! Grrr.

Love her to bits and I'm so pleased for her but right now I'm such a green eyed monster :(

arrgghhhh i give up today i really do :( cant see my OH till tuesday now :( was ment to be tomorrow but hes got to work now :cry: i miss him like cry and its forever since i saw him :(

ttc it is...well just be carrying on as normal, only difference will be no protection

haha i love the words doing the DEED!! other words we use are jiggyjiggy... cover lovin

haha there soo many more!! :haha:

x

:haha: jiggyjiggy makes me laugh too lol i have some words that make me laugh too but i cant post them on a public forum lmao

sooooooooooo down tonight :cry:

tiger eyes cheer up hun bun!?
i remember when me and OH didnt live together i used to get soo angry if he was at work or just busy!!

its so frustrating when you really want to see them and you just cant!! i hope you see your OH asap and have cosy night together!! :hugs:

x

yeah im trying to :D it is hard isnt it? :hugs: its just rubbish because its been over a week already since i saw him :( i hope he can move in with me soon, i really do

me too, sometimes if i didnt see OH for a week i got super mardy and feel like arguining which didnt help!! but that was just me :dohh:

i really hope he gets to see you soon!!

that exactly whats been happening lol i go in a mood then he gets in a mood with me and we argue over it lol stupid really i think its just pure frustration though :(
:hugs: thanks chick, i hope he does too, i miss him so much :(

the silly thing is when we finally get to see eachother id have to winge about taking so long, im soo daft, i still do it when he goes to bed early il wake him up knowing full well hes got work in the morning and its not like i wake him up for anything important just to ramble on, im not as bad as that now :haha: i hope :dohh:

but we are like bestfriends, now i miss my OH urgh why did he have to cover his friends shift!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"