Dates

SarahJayne_x

Reaction score
I Know This Is Like My Second Thread In Under An Hour, But Another Thought Has Crossed My Mind...

Was Reading Another Thread, And Just Wondering If Someone Can Work Out The Day I Conceived...

I'm Rubbish With Dates, And These Online Calculators Make No Sense To Me!..
I Know That The First Day Of My Last Period Was 14th January... And They've Given Me A Due Date Of 23rd October...
It's Confused Me..

Anyone? Date Of Conception, Not Implantation..

Thanks In Advance...

xxx

Conception is generally considered 14 days after your last menstrual period which would be Jan 28 in your case. That is based on a 28-day cycle. If your cycles are longer or shorter then your ovulation/conception date will be different.

Interesting....The start date of my LMP was Jan 16, and my due date is Oct 23. My cycles were right on 28 days beforehand. So for us conception would've been on Jan 29 or 31 as those were 2 days we had sex that close to OV.

Not sure if this helps?!

it depends on length of ur menstrual cycle....it ranges from 28 to 35 days...let us say if ur length is 30 days than u can count it by urself or if not u can tel ur dr to do it for u...:hugs:i dont know how to count otherwise i would do that...:hugs:

onething more...if ur date is not fix then u have another trick....just try to remember those days of conception...were u feeling that ur temprature is higher than normal...u would have conceived in those days...i didnt note it but if next time u conceive just check ur temprature daily and note it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->