Dealing with azoospermia?

I will be keeping everything crossed for you! And that OHSS stays at bay!

Oh my goodness. I'll send positive vibes and thoughts to you Chicken... Hopefully the transfer still happens and that OHSS is not a major concern.

OHSS only mild so they went ahead with he transfer today! One early blastocyst put back. Fingers crossed!

How is everyone else?

Keeping everything crossed for you Chickensoup! I hope the next two weeks go super quickly for you! XXXXX

Best of luck Chicken!!!! Are you planning to test at home?

We did our third unmedicated IUI today. I felt positive about the last one (bfn) and feel negative about this one. With the lowish success rates for unmedicated frozen cycles, I am starting to feel like this may be a waste of time and money.

When will you be testing, Chicken? How are you feeling?

Everything crossed for you too, MsRipple!

Sorry to hear you are not feeling positive this time MsRipple; it's so hard to keep positive but if your clinic thought thought it wasn't likely to work, I'm sure they'd suggest a different route for you. Got everything crossed for you.

My official test day is Wednesday. It'll be a home pregnancy test as they don't do BETAs here. I'm not feeling very positive to be honest. Today I am 6dp5dt, the same day last cycle that I started getting period pains and spotting. Last night the pains started so just waiting for the spotting now.

It's true. I remember when we were going through treatment after treatment after treatment. And my doctor said (because we wanted to know our chances), that he really thought we would get pregnant - he just didn't know, how long it would take / how many tries it would take ...

Oh, Chicken, I hope that your pains aren't period! My fingers are still crossed! xoxo

I have my scan on Monday, Chickensoup. It has been such a long wait. I just hope everything is ok.

I've been thinking about you a lot MsRipple. Sorry it didn't work last cycle. I know what you mean about it feeling like a waste of money as I'd got to that place too! My first two unmedicated cycles I'd been feeling quite positive, then my last one (which was medicated and we stimulated two follicles with menopur) I had decided was a write-off. I told my husband that I'd had enough of the emotional rollercoaster of IUI and was already planning ahead for an IVF cycle around Easter. I hope this cycle is the one for you. Keeping everything crossed. XXXXX

TY Chicken TY Rainbow. How are you ladies doing?

I am keeping busy getting ready for the holidays. but of course doesn't keep me from obsessing re: tww. 6 dpiui today Having back pain, sore boobs and cramps, but not particularly unusual for me.

Have a longer term plan in my mind if needed- will do one more unmedicated IUI, then move onto several medicated cycles using meds (and covered by insurance! yeah!). If that doesn't work after a reasonable time IVF, fresh or using my younger frozen eggs TBD. I like having a plan.

I got some mail from friends who have recently had kids- assume it was Christmas cards. I felt like a bit of a jerk, but I just put them aside to open at some other time. I'm happy they are so happy but lately it's been feeling so hard to have everyone around me getting pregnant.

Did you test today Chickensoup? Praying for a positive result for you. :hugs:

I'm the same re: plans, MsRipple! It helps to feel a bit more in control of the situation.

I had my scan on Monday. I had convinced myself that something awful had happened again, I was in tears before going in. BUT my little bean is in there with a beautiful little heartbeat! I was a blubbering mess, I was so relieved and happy. My FS was really pleased and has said now that she has seen a healthy heartbeat at 7w3d she is 95% sure that it will continue to be a healthy pregnancy. She gave me the choice of having another scan next week, which I obviously leapt at, so I will get to check up on him/her next Thursday which will be 8w6d. Silly thing is is that I've started worrying again. I haven't had any morning sickness for a couple of days which is troubling me. I never thought I would be praying for morning sickness, but I am!

XXX

Yay! That's fantastic news Rainbow! I'm so happy for you. I think it's only natural to to continue worry until that baby is safely in your arms but just remember - 95%! That's great!

So I tested on Wednesday... BFP! Today I panicked that it wasn't real so did another test which still showed up positive, yay!

Oh, Chicken, how wonderful! Congratulations! :) :happydance:
Merry Christmas!!

Chickensoup - THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS! Congratulations, I am so happy for you! I did 5 tests this time round haha! What a lovely Christmas present! XXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->