Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr Storky,

I'll be testing in the next couple of days. I've been good and patient and all I long is to finally see that second line on a pregnancy test.... to know I'll finally be a mommy. I promise to do my very best no matter what, please consider me in the next few days, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

EDIT: Thank you for answering my prayers! <3 I'm so excited to finally get this chance!

Dear Mr Storky

Please could you bring me a nice healthy baby brother or sister for my DD. we are all desperate for another and DD keeps asking for a baby...how do you explain to a 3 year old that mummy and daddy have been trying since she was born but mummy's body is a little broken and doesn't make babies easily :(. Hoping we get a BFP or an appointment through for the fertility clinic soon to get some answers. I feel more and more useless every cycle knowing that it is my body that is causing the disappointment to all the family xxx

Dear Mr. Storky,

We're just getting started, but you'll know that we've waited a long time to get to this point. We had to wait to find each other first.

Don't feel like you have to rush, but we know that your delivery service is rather slow and sometimes packages get lost. Could you do us a favor and have us in the system now? We'll take whatever you feel like bringing us, as soon as you can fit it into your schedule.

And Mr. Storky, please try not to lose any more packages for the other awesome woman on here. I think you owe a few of them a double delivery or two ;)

Dear Mr. Storky I've been working hard to get my pcos under control and am now down thirty lbs. I think 2 years of trying is long enough. I would like a visit from you now. Well between now and May 1st. That's my thirtieth birthday. I would love to be preggers by then. I'll keep working hard and waiting for your visit. See you soon.

Dear Mr. Storky,

It has become tradition to write to you just as we're about to start on each new TTC adventure. Since our first baby, I've always written here and it's always brought such wonderful results!

So here I am again, on the eve of trying for our next baby, asking for you to fly swiftly to us once more. Come guide another baby from heaven into our family. Please don't get lost, you know the way by now! We'd love to have a little Disney souvenir next month, or at least a wonderful announcement for the holidays. This seems to be our lucky time of the year, so take into account that you've must have found the weather nice around here in October and November and I'm sure after more than two years, you'd like to visit again! Looking forward to you dropping in!

Dear mr. Storky,
Please send me and lor a healthy beautiful baby, and please please please make our little bundle stick this time. We'd be great parents! And Im dying to be a mama! I hope you already visited us please let my bfp come soon. I've been patient and please visit every lady on this site with good news!
- soon to be hopefully mommy <3

Dear Mr. Storky,

Please bless me with a healthy child...even better, twins. I have been hoping for a baby for 10+ years and believe its time to get started with 1 of 4 (or more). Bless me, my body, my partner, and our home, so that our little one(s) will prosper and grow. Give me a positive pregnancy test...and let my baby(s) grow into beautiful, healthy children. Thank you.

Dear Mr. Stork,

Please Please Please bring us our miracle this month. We are so ready for a new little bundle of joy to add to our family. Hubby and I adore our sweet boy and just want to give him a baby sister or brother. We aren't picky, just let them be healthy and happy. I have prayed every month for your arrival and I hope you have heard me.

Dear Mr. Storky,

How have you been, I hope you remember me... You came to visit me once in 2010 but realised that my ex wasn't "the one" and took my sticky bean away until I found a real man who'd treat me like a queen and be an amazing dad. I was devastated when you took my little bean back but 5 years on, I am grateful you saw the future more clearly than I did.

Well, now I've found my match and we'd love to have you visit us now and give us something our hearts both desperately desire.

I know it may be cheeky of me to ask you this but as my doctor has just agreed to help us by referring me to the hospital to be seen by one of your ob/gyn friends, I would really, really love to be able to surprise my man with a BFP on Christmas day. He's been through quite a bit in his life but still does everything he can to make me happy for no other reason than he wants to. I'd love to see how happy I could make him by giving him a family for Christmas.

Thanks in advance,

Magdalena x

Dear Mr. Storky,

DH and I have been trying for 2 years now and been through countless disappointing natural cycles and 6 failed IUIs with only 1 CP to show for it (April 2014). We so much want to have a child and don't care what gender. We just want a baby all our own to love. I'd especially love to have a loving mother-child relationship as I come from an emotionally and mentally abusive family so would really want to have this wonderful and giving experience. We're starting stimming today and would love it if one of my future embies could be the child we've prayed and hoped for for so long. Please, please grant us this our highest wish in the world :flower:

Sincerely Kat, Kat's DH and our furbaby

Dear Mr Stork.

Please let these symptoms I am feeling be the real thing.
X

Hi I'm back again. Been trying for 2 years now and have our first FS appointment today since finding out DH has low count and morphology. Would love today to be the start to our happy ending. Please can we get some good news soon?

Dear Mr storky,

Although this is our first month trying we have been waiting for a very long time. Although I'm thrilled to be trying, please don't let me be in this section for too long :) Let me get my second line.

Dear Mr. Storky,

Hope you remember me! IVF #1 resulted in a CP so could you pretty, pretty, pretty please with tons of sugar on top send us a "take home" baby for IVF #2? I'm turning 37 in May and given some of my circumstances, I could really use some good news in my life. Plus DH's grandmother is getting up in the years (she's pushing mid-90s) and I'd love for her to at least reach to get to know our child a bit before she passes away so we can also tell our child that her/his great-grandmother saw/met her/him and loved her/him. So please send us our rainbow this time!

Kind regards from KatO79, her DH and our furbaby

Dear Mr. Storky

IM BACK:blue::pink::yellow::cloud9:

I don't care what you give me, I just want one with ten fingers and ten toes. It doesn't matter if they favor my husband or I.

Please, for the love of everything get off that high horse of yours. NOW.

I want this kid like yesterday. Actually six years of yesterdays. :cry:

Please, from the bottom of my heart. I'm nearly thirty now. I can handle a baby or three. I'm more mature than when I began. I'm heading in the right direction with life.

Come on, lets be :hugs:.

I'm counting on you.

Dear Mr. Storky,

I'm going crazy this 2ww and body is feeling strange things it hasn't felt before, I don't think I can do another 2ww if my body keeps acting like this. Please let these feelings be the real thing. Thank you.

Dear Mr. Storky

Me and my hubby would really love to have a healthy baby. The waiting is so hard and every time so hurtful, please can you make this year the best? Give us a healthy baby

Thank you,

Dear Mr.Stork.

We're on month 12 of trying for our beautiful baby number 2 and would love it if you could grant our wishes and deliver that magical, life-changing news to us at the beginning of next month. We so long for a sibling for our dd lexie.

Much love.

Donna,Mike and Lexie.

Dear mr storkey

I'm back to thank you for my beautiful baby girl which you delivered 2 weeks ago . I truley feel blessed :) I almost gave up hope but so glad I didn't :) thank you she will never be taken for granted :)

Love left xxxx

Dear Mr. Stork,

I keep telling myself that you know exactly when you are coming to visit me, it'll be when we are both ready and I know there is a reason you haven't come so far........however, please visit soon. I'm not sure how much longer I can carry on hoping and believing in you.

I've been ready for a very long time, and can offer our child a wonderful loving home. I don't care what you give us, just know that you can trust us to provide that child with everything they will ever need.

I look forward to your visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->