Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Oh Mr. Stork,

You are starting to be on the top of my list! We really thought you may be coming this time, its been two months since :witch:; but your being very elusive!

Please, Mr. Stork, come before July 14th with some good news... otherwise the probing and prodding will be elevated!!!!

Still waiting patiently for your arrival! Trying to keep myself occupied! :laundry::dishes::mail::brush::hangwashing:

Please mr storky come and visit me , i know you are very busy ,but i have been a very good girl and eaten all my veg. i promise to shower my baby with love and affection everyday and be the best mummy ever, and if your not to busy could you send one to all those other people ttc.

My storky

why not be nice to us, just once....come on.... I'd give you my right arm....ooops....I already did!! *sigh*

pretty please?

Dear Mr Storky Please bless all these women with their dreams for a child and please i would like just one more child to cherish and love with all my heart like i do my daughter..

Thank you

Dearest Mr Storky, Hope you are well, I know you are ever so busy but please PLEASE come and visit us, we are sooo longing for a baby bundle of joy to love and cherish, we are praying for you to come very very soon, we are well prepared and just please come and visit us with a very sticky bean!! Please also visit the girls on BnB as they so deserve it! Thanks very much in advance!! Mr and Mrs Lynx xxx
PS: we would love a baby :pink: or a baby :blue: no matter which you choose to deliver us! thanks again xxxx

Dear Mr Storky!
Please can i have another precious buba before im 31! please!
Id be happy with either as long as it has its health
Mr and Mrs Roberts

Dear Mr Storky,

Please, please, please send me a :bfp: this month. I have been very patient (ok sometimes a little impatient). :rofl: But I did my best! ;-)

Right Storky, I'm not impressed.

I'm not happy that our little bean didn't stick this month so I demand you do your job properly next time. I only want one more and then I'll shut up I promise :D

xxxx

Mr Stork, please pretty please can we have a lovely BFP and a sticky sticky bean!!!! it'd make us so happy and we'd love it like nothing else in the whole world!!! so please! let us have our little bundle of joy, thank you so much xxx

Dear Mr Storky,

As I'm sure you've seen from your cloud way up high i've recently got married and although I got some very lovely gifts i'd like to give my new hubby one of my own - Please help me with my :bfp:

I have a lot of love to give and a it will be the icing on the cake for us.

Many Thanks

Anna

P.S. I would like :pink: and hubby just wants :bfp: so please help us fight the :witch: this month!
Pretty Please!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr Storky

I have been an angel for the past few months TTC, i've quit smoking other than 2 small occasions where alcohol got the better of me.....I've cut down on drinking alcohol...i been eating better and trying harder with exercise.....i've been taking Zita West's fertility vits....and trying not to BD as much to build up the spermies.....please bring us a sticky bean this cycle we'd be over the moon and make a brilliant family together

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f267/bird24baby/n547466883_574138_8506.jpg

dear Mr.Storky

please,please send me and OH a BFP after our wedding in october this year.
im the only one from my friends who has ever had to try for a baby,they just caught pregnant straightaway..and a BFP after our wedding will be the best wedding gift we could have :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Dear Mr Storky

Could you please bless me and my husband with a special gift from above, could you give us some new hope and joy to look forward to in extending our love into a family of our own again.
Mr Storky i know that losing CJ had nothing to do with you, but if you can send some glue and some healthy vibes with my future JB i would dearly appreciate it.
I know it is alot to ask but i am asking a huge favour in all the above, but please do it right this time round.

I don't care if it is PINK or BLUE as long as it is a healthy JB..

PS: please reply to this post for directions i know i live in the middle of no where but you have no choice......

Dear Mr Storky

I'm gonna ask for 2 things, if i can please? Firstly i'd love a little girl but if you are all out of these then a boy will be just as good.. My second thing is "can you convince my husband that this is what my BFP he'll be made up!

I'll leave it up to you on the month pls don't take too long! This year would be nice...

thank you in advance

h x

Dear Mr Storky

My husband and I have been waiting patiently for our first child. I hope you agree we have been good and trying hard all year, please reward us soon!

xxxx

Dear Mr. Storky,

I know I'm very impatient but I'd be so very grateful if I didn't have to wait much longer for your visit!! We know Nephi Elijah will be in our family one of these days..sooner rather than later would be great :)

Sincerely,
Brittany-- hoping to be on :cloud9:

Dear Mr Storky,

As I'm sure you've seen from your cloud way up high i've recently got married and although I got some very lovely gifts i'd like to give my new hubby one of my own - Please help me with my :bfp:

I have a lot of love to give and a it will be the icing on the cake for us.

Many Thanks

Anna

P.S. I would like :pink: and hubby just wants :bfp: so please help us fight the :witch: this month!
Pretty Please!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok Mr Stork,

either you didn't quite understand or you really don't like me :hissy:

Although I have a lot of love to give I really can't take all this bad news that keeps flooding my way so could you please please please have a word with the big guy upstairs and ask him to be bless us with the chance to be good parents! I know I can do it - he just has to give me a chance!

Anna

Please can I get a BFP.

Thankyou muchly

x :flower:

Please give me a beautiful bundle this month Mr Storky i will love the bundle so much. I have stopped drinking alcohol and caffeine and given up anithistamines, also been taking pregnancare so i'm all nice and ready for bubs. Please can this be my month??? XXX

Please Mr Storky,

I would love more than anything in the world to have a bubs to call my own, please help me to make this my month. If thats not to be I understand, but please bring Bubs to the rest of these girlies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->