Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

All I want for christmas is...............(please)

I've been a very good girl

Thanks stalky xxxxxxxxxx

Dear mr Storky,

You have blessed with a beautiful baby boy for which we are incredibly grateful and thank you eternally.

We really want to add to our family and give our boy a sibling to laugh with, play with and love.

We have been trying for 7months and really need you on our side this Christmas.

Please Mr Storky, bless us with another miracle soon. Xxx

Dear Mr Storky,

Please let us be blessed this New year with a ............
Please please please. We have been blessed with 2 beautiful children already, please bless us with our last and final child to complete our family.
Thanks xxxxx

Hey there storky! We're on cycle 5 ttc our second and all we want for xmas is a bfp, pink or blue we don't mind which! My dd is waiting for a sibling and I know she'd love to be a big sister :)

Dear Mr. Storky,

I'm in love with my daughter and would be happy with another but PLEASE send me a handsome baby boy next time around!! We need a son to complete our family.

Thank you!

Dear Mr. Storky,
I have been dreaming of the day that you would visit me for a very long time. Now that hubby and I are ready for you I would love nothing more then for you to bless us with a happy and healthy baby. Boy or girl, makes no difference to us, as long as they're healthy! Please visit soon, im 12dpo! Visit the other women here too please!!

Dear Mr Storky,

My husband and I have been trying for our 1st baby for a few months now, and we know you must be very busy as there are so many people who need you, but if you could add us to your list and send us a baby as soon as you can we would be incredibly grateful. It doesn't matter whether it is a boy or a girl (although we agree on more girl names!) we just desperately want to be parents.
Thankyou in advance for our beautiful baby xx

Dear Mr. Stork Sir,

I'd really love to have one more baby and it would be great to get a :bfp: before the end of 2010. Thank you in advance I know you won't let me down! Simone

Dear Mr. Storky,

This didn't happen, but I did get a :bfp: on March 2nd, 2011. Too bad it resulted in a chemical pregnancy that ended on my dad's birthday March 5th. :cry: We stopped trying after that, but will be trying again as soon as I get af after the depo shot hormones get out of my system.

So if you could please give me a bfp by Summer 2013 I'd appreciate it and a sticky, healthy baby as a result!

Again I did get a bfp in Summer 2013 on June 30th, but sadly lost on July 7th.

So if I do get a bfp this week or year let the baby stick and be born healthy and strong around his or her due date.

Dear Mr. Storky,
Please Come visit me soon, Me and my hubby are officialy stating to TTC this weekend and are hoping it wont take long before you visit. We would really love a boy at that but just want a healthy baby at that! We want to expand our family and give our beautiful little girl a brother or sister to grow up with. <3

Dear Storks,

Were still waiting... Are you coming? Will you ever come?

PL

Dear Mr. Storky,

Thank you for giving us our lovely little Isabel 4 1/4 years ago, what a surprise she was! FH and I are ready for another little bundle of joy before the wedding and while I still have all my parts. We have just started TTC within the past 3 weeks and we're hoping for a BFP soon so the timing will match up. Isabel would be overjoyed to have a little brother or sister, but we are hoping for a dear little boy.

Dear Mr. Storky

I'm 40 and we're trying to conceive. Over the past 16 months we were almost there once - but lost our daughter in stillbirth only 7 weeks away from due date. Since then I've lost two beans in week 7 or so.

That's not good enough and I wish for you to help us this time. REALLY help us. We're not only grieving our little one that we never got the chance to know, but also that we never seem to get our lives back on track - until we can welcome a little brother or sister in this family.

So please... Will you?

Dear mr storky,

Please send me my very own bubba I have been quietly waiting trying my best to be happy for those you have reached before me I try and put on a smile and try and hide the sadness from my eyes espashally when my main family and partner can read me like a book I have been trying ever so much to meet you half way xx

Dear Mr Storky,
Please send me a little one so I can stop feeling jealous whenever a friend of mine gets pregnant, or whenever I see a family out and about with small children, so I can stop thinking during holidays 'this would be so much more fun if I had a child to enjoy it with', to fill my house with noise and mess and stop everything feeling so empty! I know I haven't been trying properly long but I've wanted a child forever so please don't make me wait too long Mr Storky :)

Dear Mr Storky,

My DH and I have been TTC for a year now. Last year was a bad year, with my cyst, laparascopy, re-occurrence of a small cyst, falling sick during the TWW...

Both of us are so ready to start a family. We love each other lots, and when we hang out or take care of other people's kids, we both know how good we'll be as parents.

I really hope you will make your way to us soon, Feb 2014 will be a good month to visit :flower:

Dear Mr. Storky,
I ask that you please bless me and my husband with a baby. We are so excited to start our family and I know we'd be amazing parents. I feel like you're kind of teasing me because it seems like every week another one of my friends falls pregnant and I'm sitting here trying my best to be happy for them and all I can think is "I wish it was me" Please give me a BFP this month as well as a healthy pregnancy. I don't even care if my little bean makes me super ill. I know it might sound like a lot to ask but its all i want.
<3

Dear Mr Storky

My husband and I are so glad that after 6 years of waiting for you we were blessed with our wonderful 14 month old son. We would so love to give him a sibling close in age. Please come to visit us one more time and maybe a little sooner. We would be over the moon if you did.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->