Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr Storky,

I know I haven't been waiting very long and I know you have lots of other ladies to visit too, but this month would be perfect for us. If we are lucky enough I promise I will try so hard to be the best mummy I can be. I'm ready now.
Thank you Mr Storky, hopefully we'll see you this weekend!

Dearest Mr. Storky,

I know there are a million people in the world who want you to visit, and I don't blame them one bit. However, I have put a HECK of a lot of effort into preparing my body , and getting my cycles regular, and cutting out things in my diet that I really love but know aren't good for me or might cause me to not see you, and I REALLY think its our time! I know you hear a lot of pleas from a lot of lovely ladies, but I've been so darn good and im trying so darn hard! We are in the process of preparing to do a lot of bd-ing in order to try and DRAG you in....so if you could see the smoke signals we are sending and stop in to visit us just this once I promise I will be the absolute best mother I can be!

Thanks a Million!

Can't wait to see you!

I'll leave you a treat or something like I used to do for Santa if you want to drop by :)

Love me!
Little Girl

DearMmr Storky,
Please can you visit me and my husband we have waited and waited and long to be a mummy and daddy ,I should ovulate in the next few days and would love for you to place our rainbow baby in me to grow for the next 9 months so that our wishes may come true, I know you have many other ladies to visit but we have waited over 2 years now and we are more than ready to give all our love to a child of our own , please please please x

Dear Mr Stork,

Please, please, please bring me a BFP and a sticky bean, you have no idea what this would mean to me. I'm not a very patient person so if you could make it as soon as storkly possible I'd really, really appricate it!

Love,
Chrisrine

Dear Mr Storky.
You brought me a conception in January of 2012 but unfortunately I could not carry him/her to term. So if you could bring me another rainbow baby I'd be forever in debt. My boyfriend is under a lot of stress right now, and all he wants is to be a father again. If I can bear him another child that'd be wonderful.

Thank you

-cmh

Storky it's me again.... My baby would have been born this week. Please send me another one. If you continue not to deliver I will have to give up and that is just too sad to bear:-( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Storky,

I think you're avoiding me, I thought we were friends?

I saw our mutual friend Heron yesterday and he said that you were totally busy and couldn't see everybody but I'm not really sure why you wouldn't take time to see your old friend NKtime87!

I know I said some stuff behind your back which I probably shouldn't have, but we all make mistakes! I'll make it up to you I swear. I could make you some new swaddling blankets? I know you go through tons of those and buying them from Etsy is going to cost you a fortune!.

So.....let me know yeah? If you don't want to talk that's fine but know this, I'm here when you're ready.

NK x

Mr Storky,

my bf and I have been trying to conceive for over 5 years (myself almost ten but that was before i met the love of my life) and no luck. We pray for a child of our own and our friends and family have been waiting on us because we are a cute loving couple who loves kids. Although the process of trying to conceive is fun and heavenly, we are getting frustrated yet still hopeful. I promise my bf and I would give the most love and care and happiness he/she will be bombarded with because we want a child if our own soooo bad :(

Dear Mr Storky, haha aka God :)

You've already blessed me and Sean once with a beautiful baby boy, you blessed me with him and changed my life! Life was finally worth living for and I am internally grateful for that. I always knew I was born to be a Mother and having Kian has proved it even more to be true. Now that me and Sean feel ready for a little brother or sister for Kian I pray that you may bless us once more, I promise that we will take good care of him or her and love him or her with all of our hearts ❤ please bless us once again, :dust:

And to all the people out there trying for their own bundle of joy please bless them with a little miracle too :flow: All my love Sarah.

Dear Mr Storky,
please come visit me very soon :) would love a baby girl or boy and a healthy pregnancy id be a great mummy like the rest of the ladies on here :)

Baby Dust to everyone on here xxx

Dear Mr Storky,
Please send my husband and i a healthy baby! We will love and cherish our baby! I want to have a baby so much! Make me pregnant!
Thank you!

Dear Mr. Stork Sir,

I'd really love to have one more baby and it would be great to get a :bfp: before the end of 2010. Thank you in advance I know you won't let me down! Simone

Dear Mr. Storky,

This didn't happen, but I did get a :bfp: on March 2nd, 2011. Too bad it resulted in a chemical pregnancy that ended on my dad's birthday March 5th. :cry: We stopped trying after that, but will be trying again as soon as I get af after the depo shot hormones get out of my system.

So if you could please give me a bfp by Summer 2013 I'd appreciate it and a sticky, healthy baby as a result!

Again I did get a bfp in Summer 2013 on June 30th, but sadly lost on July 7th.

So if I do get a bfp this week or year let the baby stick and be born healthy and strong around his or her due date.

Let this be my cycle seeing since it was a year ago that I did get pregnant and lost that baby and please let this one stick!

Dear Mr. Storky ,
Please bless me with a healthy baby. I don't care if you send me a boy or a girl, twins or triplets. TTC is starting to take its toll on me, to the point where I want to give up, but I am going to stay strong and keep pushing. I just want the joy of being a mommy and bringing a sweet life into this world. I ask you remember me , and that you send me a baby. Hope to have a baby in my arms soon :)
Thank you!-

Storky- I know I already wrote you. But I've gotten some pretty good signs from nature around me that I'll have a baby soon. (Like, a murder of crows over head of me as I asked for a sign that I'll have an April baby). But, I thought I'd ask you too. Please give me a baby. I know that my purpose in life is to be a mommy. Thank you storky!

Dear Mr. Storky,
I hope this blue line is correct and I'll be seeing you in person in about 9 months. If not, I need to speak to the conception Gods and tell them you need to make a delivery to me ASAP...
[-o<

Dear Mr. Storky

I would love it if you could stop in around September (June would be better though!) and help DF and I conceive a beautiful :pink:. If you think a handsome :blue: would be better suited for us though, we don't mind at all! I just really want my :bfp: in 2013 and my perfect, healthy LO in 2014, please and thank you. :cloud9:

I can't believe that it's been over a year and a half since I wrote this already! I just thought that I should now write my thank you letter to Mr. Storky. :haha:

Dear Mr. Storky,

It turns out that you thought that a handsome :blue: was better suited for us after all, but also that January was a better time to visit us and share your :dust: than June or September! Thank you Mr. Storky for my wonderful DS, I can't imagine having anything different and he makes me happier than I've ever been. Becoming his mommy is the best thing that has ever happened to me. <3 :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->