Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear all.

I am very grateful to have a wonderful husband who is by my side each day, who has seen me at my lowest times especially when we had a failed ICSI. Although it was an extremely hard time to deal with, it did make us a lot stronger. It pushed us both to where we want to be in life. So to be blessed with the most amazing gift of all would mean the absolute world to us both!
See you soon
My love; trying4babies x x x x x x

Dear Mr. Storky, Last month we did not receive a visit from you. But My birthday is coming up around the time I should be expecting AF. So Instead of her visiting I thought you could come visit me instead. It would be the most wonderful birthday gift I have ever gotten.

Please let this be our time. Only been waiting 2 years but I fear time is running out.

Thank you.

Dear Mr Storky, or Mrs as the case may be!

We are praying that we get our much hoped for, and already loved, BFP and future babe in arms... You are all we can think about! Please let this be our month xxxxx

Stalky I'm doing everything in my power this month to get my anniversary bfp. Please help and deliver :) xxxx

Dear Mr Storky

Myself and my DH have been ttc for 3 years. I have been pg twice in that time but unfortunately have lost both my angels at 6 weeks. Please visit me soon and give us a sticky bean which will be our much loved, wanted and hoped for rainbow.

Dear Mr Storky

I have been ttc since June 2013 and you haven't visited yet.
It would be really nice if you could visit me soon.

You've visited most of the people I know and currently I'm feeling a bit left out.
My oh and I would dearly like to start the next chapter in our lives.

I look forward to meeting you

Dear Mr. Storky,

I know we took our time getting ready for baby, but trust me we are now. We'll be great parents, please bring us our Christmas baby this cycle! I'm trying not get choked up right now, but it's been 8 months, I know not a long time, but every BFN is heart wrenching! I know it will happen when the time is right, so let's hope it's right now =) Love, Jess

Jess big hugs, your post got me too!!
Any number of BFNs is heart wrenching xxxx

Dear mr storky, perhaps the bout of bad weather this year has blown you considerably off course - all is forgiven if you get your butt here ASAP!

I am surprised I am back here...but I met so many wonderful and nice women when I was TTC last year. I ended up conceiving in April but lost baby in June. :angel: It was heartbreaking going through a 3rd loss (second with my spouse).

Now, after taking awhile for ourselves to pull together I return. Yes, we are trying again. Well, not trying and not preventing. Just letting nature take its course no pressure.

Just had :af: :witch:on the 11th-15th and I am in my fertile window (have been :sex: every other day) and tomorrow is the big O day, according to my ovulation/period calendar, which is usually never wrong. Not to mention the right ovary pain that indicates it lol.

I just want to say I am glad to be back and hope that I get my sticky bean this time around. Hope to make more new friends as well :) :hugs:

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!! :dust::dust:

So sorry to hear of your losses sunshine, here's to a sticky bean for you xx

I am surprised I am back here...but I met so many wonderful and nice women when I was TTC last year. I ended up conceiving in April but lost baby in June. :angel: It was heartbreaking going through a 3rd loss (second with my spouse).

Now, after taking awhile for ourselves to pull together I return. Yes, we are trying again. Well, not trying and not preventing. Just letting nature take its course no pressure.

Just had :af: :witch:on the 11th-15th and I am in my fertile window (have been :sex: every other day) and tomorrow is the big O day, according to my ovulation/period calendar, which is usually never wrong. Not to mention the right ovary pain that indicates it lol.

I just want to say I am glad to be back and hope that I get my sticky bean this time around. Hope to make more new friends as well :) :hugs:

I hope you catch that eggie this month :hugs: we're ttc after our third loss and know how hard it is, I hope this is your month for a sticky bean :dust::dust:

I hope you catch that eggie this month :hugs: we're ttc after our third loss and know how hard it is, I hope this is your month for a sticky bean :dust::dust:

::hugs:: thank you so much! Today is O day so fingers and toes crossed.
Also sorry for your loss.

::dust:: for all!! Xo

Dear mr. storky,
you blessed me with a visit this month. I now pray that I have a healthy and happy 9 months.

This is my first time doing it, so I'm not sure if there's a proper protocol for it.

My husband and I have been together for 9 years, and DS was a huge accidental blessing. He was conceived during the first time DH and I threw caution to the wind (ahem, alcohol was involved) after a night out. He wasn't expected, but was very much wanted the moment I got that BFP.

DD was conceived our first month TTC her and was smooth, easy pregnancy.

We got pregnant a third time last March (first cycle as well) but that ended up being a blighted ovum :(

We are now ready for a third and, so it goes, that we expected it to happen instantly like the other three times. I'm in my first cycle now, still waiting to O. I feel like it's a bit late, though, as I'm already on CD 16. For what it's worth, I've never temped, and this is my first time ever using OPK's. I've had that darn flashing smiley (Clearblue Advanced Digital) for 5 days now and am worried that it's going to be an anovulatory month.

Here's to hoping, though. We've been DTD every single day for 9 days now hoping to catch the egg.

Ah....Mr. Storky....

You have been quite elusive for my husband who is desperately longing for a child of his own. You have blessed me in my previous marriage, please show the same kindness to me in this one. You know I am a good mother, doing my best to raise respectful, kind, happy children. Bring us a little one to dote on, the be the apple of her father's eye or the li'l man to walk in his shoes.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->