Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr Storky,

Please don't let all this symptoms just be AF playing a cruel game and teasing me. Please bring my little girl a brother or sister to love, cuddle and play with. My husband, daughter and I would be very grateful for you to bring us little bundle number 2. Pretty please.

-AussieBub

Dear Mr. Storky,
Please give us our miracle soon!! We want you to arrive not the :witch: !!!!! :bfn: after :bfn: we would really appreciate a :bfp: Pretty pretty please ?????? Trying for almost four years!!! Haven't we waited long enough ????
Signed I want a :bfp: !!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trying to conceive Christians

Dear Mr. Storky,

Well, I'm back. About 3 years since my last visit. I've been through the mill medically speaking and so I'd like to ask you for just one mor.

One more little bundle to bless us with - boy or girl, don't care which, just let them be healthy, that is all I ask.

Fliss

Dear Mr. Storky,

It's about time I wrote you a new letter. If you could please allow us to reach (but not exceed) our TTC date of June 2016 without any "happy accidents" we would be very grateful. As impatient as I may feel from time to time it is for the best that we wait that long and it would not do to be pregnant sooner. At the very least please wait until after my wedding this time, lol. Again I will ask that you help us conceive a healthy and beautiful little :pink: to possibly complete our family. Of course we would still be open to another healthy :blue: as a healthy bundle is the most important thing. I love the DS that you blessed me with last time and he is so perfect and wonderful in every way and I am very glad that he was my first child, but my heart still longs for a DD that I can do girly things with. Thank you again.

Keely

Mr Storky

Please help all with their bfps. Have been feeling really rubbish and frustrated lately and moaned relentlessly to myself about how unfair it is that it's not happened for us yet. Today, however, for the first time in the past two years I feel extremely positive about everything in my life and realise that what will be, will be!!

I can't actually believe how great I am feeling in general and have a completely different view on things. I was hoping you could spread a little of my positivity amongst the other ladies who perhaps are not having a particularly great time at the moment.

Many thanks, good luck and baby dust to all x

Dr. Mr Storky

We would really like to give Dallas a sibling and you know we've been waiting to try for over a year now. Please, please please don't let all these meds be a waste :flower:

Love,

Chrissy

Dear MR stork

Firstly I would like to thank you very much for my two Miricles . Sadly one didn't make it into mammys arms but is forever safely carried in her heart . I've read so many stories of mammies to be waiting a long time for their babies like lazydaisy and my wish is that REALLY soon there is a bumper crop of BFP for those LTTTC :)

Oh and if your not tooooooo tired after all that delivering maybe you might have a tiny LO a blue or a pink it really doesn't matter at all for me so my little boo has someone to play with and share secrets with .

Thankyou
Regina

Dear Mr Storky,

I am now 2 weeks 1 day late and getting negative tests.
Please let me have a tiny sweet baby growing inside me.
Please let me hope and pray I've ovulated late this cycle and I have a baby inside me which is why I have not come on with my AF.
I want my last baby to complete my family. I've always said please, either way let me know. Well I got it wrong. Please let this be our time and our cycle. Please let us have this much loved child. We want a little baby, a little life growing inside me, their fluttering heart and if I am to fall pregnant again with twins - please let me.
Please please please, we want this so badly. xxx

Dear Mr/Mrs Stork,

I have done all that I can to assist you on your journey. Vit B, progesterone cream, Argus Castus and omegas. I have also night weaned my second son to help you out ;-)

I'd like a :pink: but DH doesn't mind. If you'd like to send us :blue: don't worry as we will love him just as much and there's 2 awesome big boys for him to have fun with.

Dear Mr storkey ,

Thankyou sooooooooooooo much for delivering a BFP to my bnb friend who has being trying for 3 years !!!! I'm so so happy for her . I hope you have a delivery for me this month ;)
Ill be waiting !

Love left x

Dear Mr Storky,

I'm now 8 days late but still getting bfn's. Please please please, let me have a tiny bundle of joy growing inside of me. A little brother or sister for our daughter. All these bfn's when I'm this late are really starting to get me down. Please can you bring us the happy news of a baby growing happily and safely inside of me. Pretty please!

-AussieBub

Dear Mr storkey,

Please please help me out and let me get my bfp with a sticky bean nice and quickly! My husband and I are ready to bring you into the world and love you more than anything! We will make sure you are loved and have everything you could ever need!
Help my cycles return to normal so we can concieve you!

Love a future mummy and daddy Mr & Mrs H xxxxx

So Mr Storky, I'm now 11 days late and was worried when I saw a little bit of blood last night. Thankfully that was just a once off occurrence. I am planning on testing on Friday when I'm two weeks late. Please please please PLEASE let me get a bfp as a result of a sticky bean inside. Pretty please. We're really hoping for a little brother or sister for our little girl. Please bring us some good news!

-AussieBub

Dear Mr. Storky,

My husband and I have been trying to make you visit us for almost a year now. Sadly, your bosses seem to think that we are not worthy, as they have cursed us with PCOS and anovulatory cycles. If you could please give your bosses our most sincere apologies for whatever we did to anger them, that would be cool. Do me a solid, man!

We are 9 days late, and still getting BFNs. If you are planning on visiting us, get here! If not, tell your arch-nemesis, Auntie Flow, to hurry up and make her appearance so we can start trying to tempt you our way again.

Please don't leave us empty handed again. DH and I will love the precious bundle you send us more than anything in this world. Just one visit, Mr. Storky. Give us one little precious baby, and we'll never bother you again.

Love,
Jamers and her loving DH

Dear mr storky,
Your thread pops up on my feed so often as many years ago I used to write to you frequently.
Today I have a slightly different note to write.
I want to say thank you... Thank you for not visiting my husband and I. Our journey to parenthood included you visiting another woman who bore our beautiful baby boy. If you had visited me, I wouldn't have the beautiful family I have today.
So thank you me storky,I am the happiest mama I could ever have been!
Love xxx

Dear mr storkey ,

I wrote to you a while back asking a huge favour for my gals LTTC and guess you listened as two of them wonderful ladies have been visited by you . Thank you sooo much for that :)
Now one or two more could do with a visit ;) oh and if you have a spare this month going n a begging I'd love it :)

Ps : the post before mine is so wonderful , dream is a special person xxx

:flower:Hi stalky,

Me again, I'm puppo from frozen embryo transfer yesterday. Please let me keep this baby! :hugs::flower::thumbup:

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Dearest Mr. Storky,

I haven't written to you yet, but I've been dreaming of your arrival for quite some time now (long before DH and I began our journey of waiting for your visit, to be honest). I'd truly be filled with the utmost gratitude if you would be willing to bless us with your presence this month. You see, Mr. Storky, we will be taking a brief break after this month. My brother is getting married next year and while I desperately want to fill my home with little ones of my own, I would be saddened to miss his wedding to a wonderful woman and so we will have to put your visit on hold. Just one more thing, Mr. Storky, but this one's not for me. I already seem to be suffering from a broken heart, and therefore, my heart breaks for all the ladies I see on here who have been awaiting your visit for so much longer. So please consider blessing them with your visit! I am certain they have so much love to give!

Love & Wishes of Safe Travels, :flower:
MrsG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->