Dear Mr Storky... write your letter to Mr Storky too!

Dear Mr. Storky,

As you probably know I am very impatient, even though I just got off my birth control! Please send a little baby our way as soon as possible. I know it might take a little bit longer than I thought because I made a mistake with my birth control. I am trying my best to be patient but we are ready!

Dear mr storkey ,
I hope you can help . My oh is having second thoughts about no 2 , not the baby but worried something might go wrong as I'm old lol.( 42) he just told me this today and I'm so upset , I want another baby with ever ounce of my being , I'm scared I will feel anger and resentment towards him if he doesn't support baby no 2 and worries I won't move on from it . I can't sleep and can feel a ball of anger / sadness in my belly . I know he is Intitled to his feelings and views too but I'm scared and not sure how to handle this .
I'm sure you will help make it ok

Left xx

Dear Mr. Storky:
I understand you have such a work load at the moment with all these beautiful ladies needing your help. When you get done with these women who have waited oh so patiently please come over and visit me. I would love to have some great news this year. Its been a rough year with a lot of things going on and my sister has already been blessed by your visit, and now i would like my turn. Please come visit soon or i will be writing another letter explaining exactly how I'm feeling.

kthanksbye!
:xmas16:

I have been waiting for you and will continue to do so until you arrive with a little light of joy. I thought a visit was coming from you a month ago, but was wrong. At times I feel incredibly desperate for this to happen, but then realize "things happen in their own time" and calm myself down. So, until this happens I will continue to live a good life and doing daily activities to keep myself, home, and husband happy and healthy.
Waiting your arrival,
Ember7

Dearest Mr. Storky,

I haven't written to you yet, but I've been dreaming of your arrival for quite some time now (long before DH and I began our journey of waiting for your visit, to be honest). I'd truly be filled with the utmost gratitude if you would be willing to bless us with your presence this month. You see, Mr. Storky, we will be taking a brief break after this month. My brother is getting married next year and while I desperately want to fill my home with little ones of my own, I would be saddened to miss his wedding to a wonderful woman and so we will have to put your visit on hold. Just one more thing, Mr. Storky, but this one's not for me. I already seem to be suffering from a broken heart, and therefore, my heart breaks for all the ladies I see on here who have been awaiting your visit for so much longer. So please consider blessing them with your visit! I am certain they have so much love to give!

Love & Wishes of Safe Travels, :flower:
MrsG

Did you get pregnant the month you wrote this my love?

Dr mr storkey

Its been a while since I've written , I know why you didn't visit , my stupid thyroid all out of sinc ... Errrr now I have to wait until it gets sorted out . Not sure how long that will take . But jus tto remind you I ain't got a whole lot of the stuff !!! So I'm hoping so hard that you will come visit as SOON as it is sorted ! Ill be back to remind you ;)

Oh and another thing ... Pleeeeeeeeeeease visit all those ladies waiting fr a long time for a visit from you ! Surely its there time now ? They have been very patient ?? Please

Left

Storky Ive pleaded with you for years. You have delivered me a bfp finally:) pleeeeeeeeeeese keep it sticky.

Thank you in advance xxxxxx

Dear Mr Storkey,

Here I am again after a long break! We're finally back TTC again! Last time we went through a year with no success, this time we'd really love our journey to be a shorter one! I would give anything to see my first ever bfp. Please can you make this happen for us? We get married in April and a baby would be the best wedding present we could ever ask for!

Love kittiecat

My husband and myself have been trying to conceive a child his first my second for a while now but still have a week to wait before we can do the test but are wanting some advice 8 days after my fertile days i started to get some symptoms, i have had some constipation then runny poop, upper back pains some dizziness, really bad mood swings, very sore and tense boobs, ive been extra tired, and feeling sick after drinking juice, my sence of smell has increased ive even been smelling baby poop, ive been having dreams of babies and ive had not really cramps but a very uncomfortable stomach, if anyone could help with are these all symptoms i would be much appreciated thanks in advanced

Storkey

Thank you so so much you have made two of my very dear bnb friends trying for a long time very very happy :) please make their little beanies super glue ones :) I'm still waiting to ty so a visit as soon as I'm good to go would be much appreciated , would love to be bump buddies with my gals !

This is my first post on this forum, and it's my first letter to you. Although I've kind of being doing some sort of praying lately, even though I've never been the religious type, I turn to praying every so often, in serious cases.

My partner and I have been trying to fall pregnant. Trying to get her pregnant. I'm unable to fall pregnant. I've wanted to be a mum from as early as 10, it was just my life goal; to raise a beautiful family. When I found out that I couldn't fall pregnant about 5 years ago, when I was 19, it broke my heart. Not that I was trying then, I was just having some routine tests...and it turned out that my body can't do what it was sort of made to do. Is this where I praise that I'm a lesbian and my partner is happy to carry our child/children?

We're entering our sixth month of trying. We know that there are so many people out there who try and try and try for years; I have the upmost respect for them. Six months into trying and it's draining. Emotionally draining. We want to be mummies so badly, Mr Storky. We have so much love to give.

All of our friends and family seem to be falling pregnant, and majority of them haven't even been trying. While we aren't bitter and we're excited for our loved ones, it makes us feel a little jealous and sad that it isn't us that is sharing our own happy news.

So I'm sending you this letter, Mr Storky....and I hope you get a chance to read it. My girl and I are waiting with open arms to accept a baby that is already loved so much, into our arms. We aren't picky whether or not we get a boy or a girl. Either would be amazing. He or she will have nothing but love from us. So please, Mr Storky...deliver us our baby W-V. We promise you we will love this child with everything we have.

With love,
Sjaan and Misty.

Dear Mr Storky,

It has been 5 years this July that my beautiful baby girl went to dance with the angels. It's also been nearly a year since I had a MMC at 6wks 3days.

I'm begging you Mr Storky to send me the precious bundle of joy I have been patiently waiting for, for 5 years.

I promise I will protect him/her and give him/her the best life possible. I have everything crossed for it to happen this year.

Dear Mr Storky

I never thought we would have been so lucky as to conceive our DS naturally. After being told just 6 weeks earlier that it was "impossible" for us as a couple, you gave us a beautiful son. We were overjoyed and love being parents. It is a truly enriching experience.
The thing is Mr storky, we need another miracle. We have been trying for 6 months now and nothing is happening. Im way more obsessed than last time. Me and DH have had a hard time recently and I feel a baby on the way would give DH a boost. I cannot wait to extend our family. Im aching to share some of the love in my heart.

All the best.

Dear Mr Storky
You have visited my sister Yvonne house 4 times, Annas house 2, Jess 2 and Marie 1, can you and God find it in your hearts to visit me again ? I miscarried the first one you left, and Im srry. Pleae Mr Storky I am the eldest of 5 and the only one without children, please visit me soon.

Dear Mr Stalk,

You blessed me oth my dd and I fought to raise her on my own... She is now a beautiful 8yrold who would love nothing more than a brother or sister to be a role model for!
This time I'm ready and waiting for your blessing, me and my husband cannot wait to be a mummy and daddy again!

Thankyou in advance! X

Dear mr storkey

This is a two fold letter . Firstly I would REALLY be grateful of you could send a little pink or blue , it doesn't matter which to two of my good friends on bnb . One of whom has had a rough start to her journey :( the other happily found out you visited lately but you haven't stuck around before for her so please please do this time :)

Next me :) I'm not even trying again yet .... Not allowed dr orders but have an appointment in May and hoping for the green light . If I get it PLEASE consider me for your next drop off MAY / June .... Anytime really .....

Thank you
Left

Please let it happen soon for us. Time isn't on our side and I know OH would be a wonderful father.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->