December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Well I was sick again yesterday morning and this morning but generally I have felt less tired the past 2 days. I'm hoping its a sign of things progressing and doesnt mean anything terrible... I keep squeezing my boobs to make sure they still hurt!! (they do!)
I ordered a doppler last week so I'm hoping that will arrive today and I can reassure myself tonight!!!

My symptoms haven't been severe, which makes me nervous! Just sore breasts, hungry/little sick if I haven't eaten in a while, waking up every few hours, peeing ALL the time, and bowel issues.

I have my second scan tomorrow. My first one showed a normal 4-5 week gestational sac (but from LMP I should have been 7 weeks). My cycles since my mc in Oct. have been long (around 40-45 days) so it doesn't surprise me that I'm earlier than average. I'm still terrified that maybe things haven't progressed and I'm trying to prepare myself for tomorrow, but it's impossible to really be prepared. Trying to enjoy this day of being pregnant and I'm grateful.

Good luck with your scan!!! Your symptoms sound promising! Stay positive :) :hugs:

I went home for lunch and after I had eaten I was so violently sick I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head! I feel exhausted now. That is the worse sickness I've had. I wanted it back but not like this!!!

I have my scan on 31st May at 9am!! I will be almost 13 weeks then! I have over 3 weeks to wait! I'll be out of my mind by then! I am so nervous about it. I know as it gets closer I'll start convincing myself it will be bad news. I am so excited but absolutely dreading it too...

Hi girls! My sickness too has started to come and go a bit... It really stressed me out when I'd have a few hours of feeling normal! But I'm pretty sure that's the placenta starting to take over a bit by week 8... I had a scan today and she said could see the placenta forming!? All went so well and Baby is measuring 9 weeks and even has little arms and legs now!! Has a nice strong heart beat at 183 too. We are just so grateful and thrilled! My next scan is at 12 weeks on the 29th may- so that will be a huge milestone if we can make it there.

Elleff- I was going to order a Doppler this week too! I can't wait xxx

Hope4rainbow- good luck for you're scan tomorrow! Hope all goes well and looking forward to hearing about your little bean!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies! I know what you guys mean about worrying about not feeling pregnant. for the most part I have just been tired and HUNGRY and only feel sick if I don't eat enough. but with my other two boys I felt the same way as I do now so I not trying to stress...oh yeah can you say boobs hurt lol and heavier for sure!

afm I have my fist official prenatal apt tomorrow afternoon. I don't know if they will schedule another scan before my 12 week one or not. other than that my dh has a job interview in 20 min so fingers crossed he gets it!

Kirs_t congrats!!!!!! look at that itty bitty baby!!!!!

What an awesome scan, Kirs_t! Your baby looks so much like a baby already! I'm so hoping that's what I see on Thursday, I should be exactly 9 weeks by then.

Hope4Rainbow - I know what you mean! My first ultrasound was at 6 weeks, but there was no baby visible and of course no heartbeat, just a yolk sac. My doctor said not to get discouraged, but it's definitely scary getting an ultrasound and not seeing a baby, especially because I can't be much earlier than my dates. Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound tomorrow, mine is Thursday. Love that everyone is getting to see their baby this week!

Elleff - I had to wait three weeks between my scans (first one showed no baby, so was very stressed) but luckily the three weeks actually flew by. I can't believe they went so fast! Hope it's the same for you!

ellef- I hope your doppler arrives soon!

hope4rainbow- good luck at your scan I can't wait to see pics!

Kirs_t- Awesome picture! It looks like a sweet little gummy bear ;)

Krissy- good luck at your appointment tomorrow hun!

SugarBeth- How are you feeling hun?

Much sicker, thankfully! I think I took a blessed day on Saturday and turned it into panic for nothing. The sickness definitely came back with vengence, and I'm so so sick today...definitely don't have to worry about my symptoms fading this week! Now I'm just anxious for Thursday.

Kirst I LOVE your scan!! Look at the little arms and legs!!! Congratulations!!

Krissy good luck for tomorrow!! Fingers crossed they give you another scan!!

Beth its do hard!! It's been 3 weeks since my last scan and it feels like much longer than that! I hope the next 3 weeks go quicker!!
I am so sick today too, I've thrown up 3 times I feel exhausted!
They tried to deliver my Doppler when I was at work so now I have to wait til tomorrow to collect it from the post office! So frustrating!!

I barely slept last night, I'm a mess. I'm so scared. Wish I didn't feel this way before every appointment.

Massive good luck today Hope :hugs: please update us as soon as you've been :)

Best of luck, hope4rainbow. I get the same way each doctor appointment, I can never sleep (which means I won't be sleeping tonight either!) Update us when you can!

My doppler arrived today :) I used it at lunch time when I went home from work, at first I couldnt find anything. I got frustrated (and a little worried!) but on my third attempt and about 20 mins later, I put more gel on and there it was! what a beautiful little sound!!!!!!

Our baby didn't make it. Thank you for all of your support. I wish you all healthy babies in December.

:sadangel:

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry hope :( thinking of you. I know how hard it is :hugs: we are all here if you need us xxxx

Thinking of you hope4rainbow
I am so sorry for your loss
Xxx

hope our prayers are with you and your family hun. Get some rest, we have all been there and would like to give you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->