December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Hope4rainbow I'm so sorry for your loss. I have been lurking on this thread and wanted to say I'm truely sorry :(

So sorry for your loss :( ARG!!! Why cant every lil bean be sticky :(!!

I'm so so sorry hope for rainbow xxx it's so unfair :( go gently friend xxx we are here for you.

hope4rainbow-i am so sorry sweety a loss is never easy please greave the way you need to and we are here for you for any other support you need! :hugs:

Oh love, massive hugs. Good luck to you. I couldn't sleep last night either and I read your Elizabeth Rose blog. So beautifully written and echos exactly how I felt on and after December 29th 2012.
Let us know how it goes, everything crossed for you :)

Oh love, massive hugs. Good luck to you. I couldn't sleep last night either and I read your Elizabeth Rose blog. So beautifully written and echos exactly how I felt on and after December 29th 2012.
Let us know how it goes, everything crossed for you :)

Thanks so much! :hugs: I'm stepping out the door now, so I'll update when I get home!

I'm back, and the appointment went perfectly! We saw our rainbow measuring on track, and got to hear the strong heartbeat. My doctor was really nice, he knew I was so scared of this ultrasound and what we might see, so he was really reassuring and kept telling me that my chances of anything happening now are basically zero and that I should try to relax now, because baby is perfect.

As soon as I got a glimpse of the baby and saw that it was a 8-9 week old baby, I started to cry. It's the first time I ever cried during an ultrasound while it was happening, but I couldn't help it! I was so excited to finally hear a heartbeat after my last pregnancy never getting to. It was the best sound in the world!

Here's the pictures I got, one is looking straight at baby and the other is looking at the side.
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/017_zpsf2befced.jpg
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/024-1_zps1af59a59.jpg

Yay!!!! Amazing!!!! What a huge relief :) and breathe :)

Congratulations SugarBeth!! Wonderful news hun! Now kick your feet up and relax ;)

Hi ladies, I know I'm a little late but do you mind if I join? I'm 6 weeks pregnant (due on December 29th) and praying for a rainbow after two loses, the first at nine weeks and the second at thirteen weeks.

I haven't had a scan yet and am absolutely terrified I will MC again. Checking the toilet roll every time I pee, squeezing my boobs every two seconds to see if they still hurt. I've become a crazy wreck.

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Hi ladies, I know I'm a little late but do you mind if I join? I'm 6 weeks pregnant (due on December 29th) and praying for a rainbow after two loses, the first at nine weeks and the second at thirteen weeks.

I haven't had a scan yet and am absolutely terrified I will MC again. Checking the toilet roll every time I pee, squeezing my boobs every two seconds to see if they still hurt. I've become a crazy wreck.

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Welcome! There's nothing you are doing that we all don't do.... That's whats great about this thread, we have all been through similar experiences and understand where each other is coming from.

Im so happy that your scan went well, mine isnt for two weeks and im terrified... Other than being tired i dont feel many symptoms yet :(

Hooray! What a gorgeous little bub sugarbeth!! So happy for you xxx

Welcome butterfly girl :) what a journey you've had- I hope this is your rainbow xxx

Can I join too? I'm due Dec 31st and absolutely terrified! I had a mmc in Feb (baby died at 9.5 weeks), and so scared it'll happen again. I won't get a dr appt till I'm 8 weeks, I'll be a wreck till then.

Very happy for you sugar beth! I bet that was such a relief to see the heart beating!

Hi Katerdid :)

My doctors appointment will not be until eight weeks and unless I pay private they are refusing to scan me earlier than 12 weeks. I have no idea how I will be able to hang on until then! I might have to convince DH to put his hands in his pockets!! :D

Thanks, everyone! I was a hormonal mess yesterday, every time I remembered about my ultrasound, I started to cry big gushing happy tears. I'm feeling so blessed and so relieved, I had so much worry all pent up inside me that's just gone. Even though my morning sickness isn't so bad the last two days and all my bloating is pretty much gone (though I do have a little belly underneath it), I know that I don't need to worry, which has been such a load off of my mind.

Katerdid & Butterflygirl - welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->