• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Ugh... I havent got to hear my babys heartbeat yet... The 23rd cant come soon enough!!! Lol i know the waiting is hard and i secretly worry ALL THE TIME but i tell myself im not gonna worry and enjoy the moment im pregnant since i cant control the outcome and that seems to give me some peace from worrying for a few hours and then im back where i started and have to tell myself all over lol. I am a worrier to begin with and pregnancy has brought it to an all new level.. My hubby always says stop worrying until u know for sure u need to worry... Hmmmm easier said then done.

I too worry constantly :(

I have yet to hear the heartbeat as its too ealy and I haven't had a scan so really I could have miscarried weeks ago and just not know it yet! I'm hoping that's not the case. I have always known straight away with all of my miscarriages because I've bled/spotted straight away but this time I can't help feeling its my turn for a MMC. Really down :( Need a scan!!! Grrrr

Hi ladies, just checking in. I haven't updated in a while. I have has some real scares with this pregnancy so far. Two episodes of bleeding, the latest one was just 5 days ago and I ended up trotting into the emergency room for the second time in as many weeks. I saw the baby though and everything looked really good. It's been an emotional roller coaster so ar in this pregnancy.

When I was bleeding and driving to the ER, I was pulling into the parking lot at the hospital and I was behind a car at the stop light and the license plate said, just pray. I took it as a sign and I did say a prayer for my baby to be ok and I'm so glad that so far, so good.

Sweedot- so happy for you that everything is okay. I'm so sorry this pregnancy has been scary. I hope everything from here on out is smooth sailing.

I was wondering if anyone else around 9 weeks pregnant has experienced some pain in their lower back? It's not severe or accompanied by bleeding, or constant. But it comes and goes along with the some of the cramping and pinching in my abdomen which is also not severe or constant. Is this a sign that I'm having another miscarriage or is it normal? I'm trying not to worry. My other symptoms are still there. Soo.. I'm hoping its okay? Thank you very much for reading

Hope & butterfly girl- I hope you hear your baby's heartbeat at your next appointment. It's glorious and definitely reassuring.

To those using dopplers, what kind of gel are you using?

I was wondering the same thing wantabelly, I'd love to get a Doppler but what kind is the best? I've looked at amazon but I'd love to hear what one is best to use first hand.

I heard something about using aloe Vera gel but I have no idea if that's right lol.

Sweedot, hope nothing else scary happens and its a smooth ride from here!

Time go by fast! I hope we all get to hear the heartbeats soon!

I have the sonoline B fetal pocket doppler but I ran out of gel last pregnancy and was wondering what to use?? Right now I am using hair gel ? its the only thing I have in my house thats a gel...... I was curious as to what others use

Hi! :wave:

I'm hoping I can join here too! I've been stalking the thread for a while, but have been putting off joining as I've not wanted to look to the future and the possibility we will have a baby by Christmas.

I've suffered two previous MCs. The first was around 7 and a half weeks, I started bleeding the day before I got married. I sadly MCed fully a few days later. The 2nd pregnancy I had a private scan at 8 weeks for reassurance and they found that I'd suffered a blighted ovum. Was pretty shocked to say the least!

We'd been trying again. Back in March my AF didn't show, tests were negative and nothing was happening. Doctor referred me for a scan (which was weeks away) to check everything was working ok. A few weeks after seeing my GP (and him saying he thought i'd just skipped a cycle and it would come back the next month) I randomly had an urge to do a pregnancy test and it showed pregnant 2-3 weeks. Wow, that was a shock.

That takes us till now. The exploratory scan was Monday just gone. The lady scanning was only there to check my ovaries and got herself into a right tizz when she discovered I was pregnant! She pulled the thing around that they use to scan you, and my DH said he could see a sac (and then panicked as he couldn't see anything else) but she adjusted the doppler thing (arg what is it called?) and there a tiny baby popped up on the screen. She instantly said 'theres a great heart beat'. She couldn't find the buttons to press on the machine, but did finally tell us that we were 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

We'd set ourselves up for fail and didn't expect anything at all to come of the pregnancy or scan. I think we're still in chock that it might actually happen. I've started to be sick now too, which didn't happen in previous pregnancies, so I'm feeling a lot more positive than before.

Ox

Hi! :wave:

I'm hoping I can join here too! I've been stalking the thread for a while, but have been putting off joining as I've not wanted to look to the future and the possibility we will have a baby by Christmas.

I've suffered two previous MCs. The first was around 7 and a half weeks, I started bleeding the day before I got married. I sadly MCed fully a few days later. The 2nd pregnancy I had a private scan at 8 weeks for reassurance and they found that I'd suffered a blighted ovum. Was pretty shocked to say the least!

We'd been trying again. Back in March my AF didn't show, tests were negative and nothing was happening. Doctor referred me for a scan (which was weeks away) to check everything was working ok. A few weeks after seeing my GP (and him saying he thought i'd just skipped a cycle and it would come back the next month) I randomly had an urge to do a pregnancy test and it showed pregnant 2-3 weeks. Wow, that was a shock.

That takes us till now. The exploratory scan was Monday just gone. The lady scanning was only there to check my ovaries and got herself into a right tizz when she discovered I was pregnant! She pulled the thing around that they use to scan you, and my DH said he could see a sac (and then panicked as he couldn't see anything else) but she adjusted the doppler thing (arg what is it called?) and there a tiny baby popped up on the screen. She instantly said 'theres a great heart beat'. She couldn't find the buttons to press on the machine, but did finally tell us that we were 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

We'd set ourselves up for fail and didn't expect anything at all to come of the pregnancy or scan. I think we're still in chock that it might actually happen. I've started to be sick now too, which didn't happen in previous pregnancies, so I'm feeling a lot more positive than before.

Ox

Congrats!!!! Last year I actually got married on my bday then 4 days later found out that I had a blighted ovum that had gone undiagnosed....I was 11.5 weeks...it really sucked!!!! then an early mc a few months after that and now here we are.....10weeks tomorrow and 3 weeks ago we saw our baby with a wonderful heartbeat!!!

happy to have ya!

Made it past 11week weeks. We are finally announcing on Monday!

How sad to have a mc during wedding and honeymoon celebrations! ! :hugs:

Congrats on getting to eight weeks, what a happy shock!

Megan, hooray! 11 weeks, almost out of 1st tri! :dance:

I agree- that must have been so heart breaking to have to deal with a mc during wedding celebrations. I'm so sorry xxx but so glad things are looking good now :)

Happy 11 weeks Megan! So exciting to be sharing with everyone!

Afm- I've had such a rollercoaster week. I woke up on Tuesday morning from a dream that I was bleeding and when I went to the loo in real life, I found out I actually was bleeding! I completely panicked and assumed it was all over- but after an emergency scan we saw our little 10 week old bub as healthy as can be! We even have pics of its little hands and feet and were blown away by how fully formed the baby is! The bad news is that I have 2 small bleeds in the uterus, - but they are quite small and nothing to worry about for now. Apparently they can be caused by implantation? Just got to take it easy and keep an eye on it. For anyone who has had more than one baby, have you experienced anything like this?

Thank god for my Doppler- it is really helping to reassure me after that scare! I have my 12 week scan in a week and a half and am really looking forward to announcing to everyone!

Wow what a scare!! Amazing you got to see your baby again though :)
I had a dream I was bleeding last night too. Nothing so far so fingers crossed.
Are you finding it easy to find hb with your doppler? Mine is driving me a bit mad at the moment. I've found the hb 3 times for about 10 seconds each time but it just takes me ages and I get really frustrated. Trying not to stress...
I had to take the last 2 days off work because 7 weeks of constant throwing up has finally taken its toll on me and I just feel the worst I've felt. I thought things would be getting better by now but I am a wreck. Just trying to remember it hopefully means everything is ok!

Post your scan pic!!

Just a quickie - I dreamt I was bleeding last night too! How strange! :)

Ox

Made it past 11week weeks. We are finally announcing on Monday!

Congratulations! Are you announcing after your scan or before? I'll be there on Saturday!! my scan isnt until 12 +6 though which is so frustrating!!!!!

That is so weird Olivette!!! I really hope we're not seeing into the future! :hugs:

Kirs, how scary!! I'm so glad everything is fine, how odd tho didn't know you could have implantation bleeding that late?

I'm glad no one else's dreams came true!

Want to get a doppler too, but scared I won't find a hb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->