• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2013 Rainbow Babies

I'm waiting to use my Doppler but I must admit I am slightly petrified and not sure if I should as it just brings back the memories of being 13 weeks and suddenly no HB :(

I don't know if I can get over it and look at it ever again :(

Elleff- I'm so sorry you're feeling so sick!! Gla you had a couple of days off to rest. I defn find that I feel worse when I am tired and run down. I'm looking forward to some relief in second tri- I hope!!

I love my Doppler - but I do find it sometimes takes ages to find the heartbeat too. Hopefully as we go along it gets easier and quicker!!

Butterfly- that must have been the most awful experience... I am so sorry. Did you realise the heart beat had gone yourself from the Doppler? Big hugs to you. That will NOT happen this time- i have so much hope and faith for you... but i completely understand your worry xxx

Katerdid- i know it's weird about the implantation bleeding so late- the sonographer was so vague, so not even sure if its true... But my guess is that it was old blood that had just come out from the implantation bleed a while ago?! Who knows... Will ask my ob more when I get to see him!

Hope everyone has a great weekend xxx

Butterfly that sounds so sad, I'm sorry :hugs:
The memories are still awful aren't they. I think when you get pregnant again everyone expects you to be over it but I still find it really painful.

I have been so stressed and worried the past few days, so have managed to wangle another scan on Monday morning. I'll be 11+2 then. I just need to see a healthy baby so I can relax and start to enjoy my pregnancy. To say I'm nervous is an understatement, I have no idea how I'm going stop myself hyper ventilating on Monday morning.

Made it past 11week weeks. We are finally announcing on Monday!

Congratulations! Are you announcing after your scan or before? I'll be there on Saturday!! my scan isnt until 12 +6 though which is so frustrating!!!!!

We have had 2 wonderful scans and little baby grew and developed so much between. Mg next appt os at 13w2d. Let me know how your scan goes

I will thanks :)
I still get my '12 week scan' at 12+6 so ill get to see my bean twice in 2 weeks. I am just terrified of a mmc. I don't know how I'd cope with another loss.
I just need to be rational and remember I actually have no reason to worry, my symptoms are strong - I'm throwing up a lot and my boobs are killing. I just can't stop stressing that my body is tricking me. It's torture!

Can't wait to hear about your scan elleff! And to see pics! :)

And Megan- I love your profile pic! Xxx

I will thanks :)
I still get my '12 week scan' at 12+6 so ill get to see my bean twice in 2 weeks. I am just terrified of a mmc. I don't know how I'd cope with another loss.
I just need to be rational and remember I actually have no reason to worry, my symptoms are strong - I'm throwing up a lot and my boobs are killing. I just can't stop stressing that my body is tricking me. It's torture!

I feel the same way. :hugs: I try to remember that this pregnancy feels different than my last one that I had a mmc with. But, it's still a scary idea. I don't get another ultrasound until 20 weeks, so I have to really hold my breath that we can hear the heartbeat on a doppler at my 12 week appointment.

Made it past 11week weeks. We are finally announcing on Monday!

Congratulations! Are you announcing after your scan or before? I'll be there on Saturday!! my scan isnt until 12 +6 though which is so frustrating!!!!!

We have had 2 wonderful scans and little baby grew and developed so much between. Mg next appt os at 13w2d. Let me know how your scan goes

Megan, love your ultrasound pic! It's such a clear picture of baby!

I know Beth, I am just terrified. Everytime I think about Mondays scan I feel like crying. I'm mentally preparing myself for bad news when I have NO reason for there to be bad news!
I cannot believe how anxious I am :(

I will be having a scan on Wed the 22nd and am feeling the same way ellef..... Trying to remain positive and remind myself that I have a heartbeat on my doppler ;)

I'm struggling with my Doppler, that's what's stressing me I think. I found the hb 3 times for a few seconds at a time then it vanishes and I just can't find it again. I think our Doppler is pants though. Going to upgrade to a sonoline I think. Peace of mind is priceless!

I'm having a really bad day today :( had a bit of a cry to DH. Wish I could have an ealy scan. DH says book one and we'll wack it on the credit card lol, but I don't want to do that. will be able to afford one next month (we had a £550 MOT bill this month Grrrr) but I will be coming on for twelve weeks anyway then so might as well save myself the money and wait for the NHS scan!

I pray my baby is still in there growing and safe!

Elleff- I'm so sorry you're feeling so sick!! Gla you had a couple of days off to rest. I defn find that I feel worse when I am tired and run down. I'm looking forward to some relief in second tri- I hope!!

I love my Doppler - but I do find it sometimes takes ages to find the heartbeat too. Hopefully as we go along it gets easier and quicker!!

Butterfly- that must have been the most awful experience... I am so sorry. Did you realise the heart beat had gone yourself from the Doppler? Big hugs to you. That will NOT happen this time- i have so much hope and faith for you... but i completely understand your worry xxx

Katerdid- i know it's weird about the implantation bleeding so late- the sonographer was so vague, so not even sure if its true... But my guess is that it was old blood that had just come out from the implantation bleed a while ago?! Who knows... Will ask my ob more when I get to see him!

Hope everyone has a great weekend xxx

It was a mixture between spotting and not hearing the HB anymore on the Doppler which sent alarm bells ringing. However I still didn't truly believe anything was wrong as my placenta was anterior so I read that sometimes the HB was harder to hear. I assumed after 13 weeks and seeing him looking all perfect on the scan he would be ok.

Seems like a few of us are anxious at the moment. I guess we need to try and stay positive together. I hardly slept last night because of this scan so I think tonight I might try my Doppler again as if I can get a hb I won't be worried about tomorrow and will be able to sleep tonight!
We are lucky to have got this far ladies! Soon there will be a 'feb 14 babies' thread and we are a whole 2 months ahead of that!!
Our babies are doing just fine inside us :) :hugs:

Butterfly have you checked how much a private one is? I haven't looked into it but I think if they hadnt agreed to scan me again on the nhs I would.
You could always tell them you've had a bit if cramping and are really worried? I know its not right but stressing like this is not good for you or baby xx

I have found the HB on the doppler today so that eases a bit of those hormonal anxieties. The first trimester always seems like the longest to me....

Going in to the dr tomorrow....tiny bit of faint spotting today.

Hope all is ok Megan - thinking of you. I had spotting/ bleeding last week that was nothing to worry about. I'm sure it will be the same for you x

I too hope everything is ok Megan, shall be thinking about you too. I know some spotting/bleeding can be normal so I hope this is the case!

Generally had a good weekend, but had a bit of a bad night last night. Didn't sleep ver well which doesn't help, but had some weird crampy twingy feelings. Think part of it might be trapped wind and a tad constipated, it's passed now and I feel better this morning!

Ox

Hope everything is ok Megan!

I came for my scan and just assumed it would be another internal and the dr didn't tell me otherwise. Apparently when you're this far on they don't do internals as external gets a much better picture for measurements etc so I'm currently at the hospital drinking and drinking and they are going to scan me in 40 mins time. I am sick with nerves...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->