• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2013 Rainbow Babies

I had my first scan with dd at 12 weeks and was totally worth the wait. The satisfaction of seeing an actual baby on the screen versus seeing little blob this time. I have to admit, I was disappointed with my early scan, wasn't nearly as exciting as seeing Esmé at 12 weeks, kicking and stretching on the screen, additionally, I got a really good nub shot at my 12 week scan and I was convinced she was a girl, which was confirmed at my 16 week gender determination. :)

Had my scan, and everything is perfect!!
Baby measuring 11+5 so even better than I thought :) we got to see it flipping over and jumping about. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen :)
Anyone have any idea how to post a pic from my iPhone? If not ill have to wait til I get it on the laptop :)

I'm so chuffed for you elleff!! Really am. Especially with how nervous you were before hand (rightly so, I know exactly how you mean/feel). I don't have an iPhone and haven't attempted to upload from a phone before so I can't help you on the photo front, but I can't wait to see it :D.

We've caved and booked a private scan for this Saturday coming. The way we looked at it is we'll only be in the first trimester with this pregnancy once, and we'd rather reassure ourselves that everything is fine than continue to wait and be left wondering/doubting ourselves. When we saw the little bean at 8 weeks the scan wasn't actually to detect a pregnancy, was just to check everything was working ok as I'd missed 2 periods, so to see a baby was a shock. We didn't get a photo or anything.

Ox

So glad to hear that everything went so well, elleff!!

Fantastic! Can't wait to see your pic elleff xxx I'm so happy for you!

Great news about your scan olivette- looking forward to seeing your pics on Saturday too :)

Elleff GREAT news!!!! it is so cool to see them doing that especially since we cant feel them yet!

afm-my next scan is 1 week from tomorrow and I cant wait! I will be 11+5 it is my NST scan so sort of nervous but my mom is going with me and maybe dh....we should find out today or tomorrow if dh got his new job so FX he cant go next week bc he is working lol

Thankyou everyone :)
I was so nervous this morning, I just didnt know how I'd cope again but so far I don't have to!!

Brill you've booked a private scan Olivette!! Should reallly look like a little baby then! I saw another womans scan today at 8 weeks and it had little arms and legs then so you'll be almost 10 weeks by then! good luck!

Here is my pic :) baby is waving at you all :) It was so much clearer when we were just watching on the screen but I'm happy we can still make it out in the pic :)

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 6
Megan you are in my thoughts right now. When I was pregnant with my son Beau, around 12 weeks I had a slight bleed and everything was fine. Hopefully it helps to hear others + stories and experiences.

elleff - I can't wait to hear back from you and see some scan pics!

Wow we must have posted around the same time cuz I swear your post wasnt there when I started typing. Congratulations!! What a Great picture too.

So I caved and booked a private scan for today and my little bean is measuring three days ahead with a strong HB :)

Congrats elleff on your successful scan whoop whoop.

Amazing!!! Post your pic :) congratulations!!xx

I'm on my ipad so I will try and put the pics on tomorrow. He/she only looks blob like but I love my little blob :)

Megan, hope you are doing ok!!!! I had a bit of spotting last week, but my Bug was snug as a rug. I hope yours is the same xxx

Horray for all these lovely scans and heartbeats! I think we are all going to make it :dance:

Hey Katerdid I just realized you are from Michigan! me to! I live about 20 min west of lansing where abouts are you?

Hey ladies :thumbup:

I've been experiencing some tenderness/soreness in my belly. It's above my hip bones and across the front of my tummy. It's not painful really, and isn't crampy, and i've had no bleeding what so ever so sure everythings fine, but was just wondering if anyone else felt something similar?

I'm pretty sure it's just because everything has been stretching and things are changing and know I shouldn't worry but just wondered whether others had felt something similar. Like I said, it's not really painful, but just a bit sore/tender. I have a illness that causes chronic pain so that could have something to do with it!

Ox

I think that sounds normal. When my husband was using the Doppler on me last week there were places I couldn't let him press because it was so tender! I was a bit worried but since everything is fine I think it must just be all the stretching and maybe other organs shifting about to make room for my growing bambino and its surroundings!!

I was wondering...how old is everyone?
I'm 28, 29 next month...

Definitely sounds like stretching/growing, etc. I remember that with my DS.

I've turned 24 this year.

Thank you guys! Very reassuring. To a certain extent it's eased after finally being able to go to the toilet.. :blush: so I think that might have had something to do with it. But i did keep telling myself that it was probably just stretching! I'd not realised I'd not been to the loo properly in a while..

Thank you :D

Ox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back