December 2013 Rainbow Babies

I'll be 25 in the beginning of July.

Olivette - that sounds normal. It's probably your ligaments and uterus stretching, it definitely doesn't sound like something worrying. I also have some tender spots like elleff said.

Elleff- I'm 28, 29 next month too :) on the 24 June!

Megan- how did your appointment go???

My first pair of maternity linen trousers arrived this morning and they are soooooo comfy :)

SugarBeth - thank you for the reassurance. I suffer from a chronic pain condition that effects my muscles so am expecting things to be a little more tender than is usual.

Elleff the linen maternity trousers sound soooo comfy!! I'm still able to squeeze into my current linen trousers but when I do need something a little bigger I might consider getting a pair! Where did you buy them from?

Ox

I got them from New Look. I got leggings too and they are brilliant. Ordered them yesterday and they arrived this morning!
I can still get into all my jeans etc but they are starting to dig in when I sit down and its uncomfy. So this way I can let it all hang out!!

Yes!! I agree with the letting it all hang out ;) Why not be comfy! I'll take a look at their website, next day is pretty impressive!

Ox

I'm in maternity pants right now! Just hate the idea of wearing actual jeans now.

5 hours until I get to take a peek inside and see whats happening in there. Excited & nervous are my feelings at the moment. We should get a better idea of a due date this time and fx'd everything is progressing normally.

Good luck... My first appointment is tomorrow and im nervous and excited at the same time :)

Ok, here is little pip:

Attachments

• 10 weeks.jpg
    10 weeks.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 6
I know its WAY to early but I was trying to peek between the legs when he was looking at the baby and I could have swore I saw something boyish but I also know that could change still yet..... The profile of the face looks like my daughters though.....

Hope I'm excited for you! Can't wait to hear back tomorrow on how it goes.

wantabelly congrats great pic!!!! I have mine in 6 days and I will be 11+5 so excited! always good to hear how others are doing!

Great pic, wantabelly! At this stage, there'd be a nub there that would look boyish...the way you can decide if it's a boy or girl when you see that is if it's straight out (girl) or angled upwards (boy).

I love seeing how developed the babies are looking now! I wish I could squeeze another ultrasound in to see my little 11 weeker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->