December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Love the pic!! This is so exciting ladies :)
I can't wait till my 12 week scan early next week and then announcing to everyone! I hope it goes ok. Eeek xxx

Brilliant scan wantabelly!!! So cute :)

Kirst, I announced after my scan on Monday! I text all my friends and family and then put the scan picture on Facebook, my phone didn't stop beeping all day!! Everyone was so pleased for us it was lovely. :)

Sounds like some of you ladies are gender guessers?? Any thoughts on my pic? Not a great shot of between the legs though I'm afraid..

Ohh that's a great scan wantabelly! Congratulations! I'm completely clueless when it comes to any of the way to tell gender, doh! :dohh:

I hope your appointment goes ok today Hope, look forward to hearing about it later!

Not long to go Kirst_t to your 12 week scan and announcing!

AFM - Feel slightly better today which is strange, alot less sick, although was very gaggy walking into the kitchen and bathroom so I dunno :S. Maybe symptoms can come and go!

Ox

Hello everyone I have been reading a lot of your post and was wondering if I could join. I AM SO NERVOUS this time around since I had a miscarge back in January. I am due I think in the middle of Dec but am scarred out of my mind.

Meme! Welcome! I am fairly new too so great to have you onboard! :)

I'm so sorry to hear you've previously miscarried. It's definitely been one of the harder things that's happened in my life. It's great to have you here! Have you been given any appointments yet at the doctors/midwives? :).

Ox

Congratulations Meme!! And so sorry about your loss. We all know how you feel :hugs:

How many weeks are you? How are you feeling?

Forgot to say the most important thing, congratulations!

ox

Well let me start from beginning ok back on April 22 I went to emergency room for dark brown bleeding and was told I had nothing there and that the baby never developed my lmp was on march 12 so when I went I thought I should of been around 5-6 weeks and they should of seen something so I left feeling horrible. I couldn't believe it so I went to different hospital 2 days later and they did an ultrasound with with a full blatter and I was told the same but worse they told me that the only thing there was a blob no bananas to prepare for miscarge and gave me pain medicine. After that I went three weeks waiting for the baby to pass but still felt pregnant and symptoms were getting worse (morning sickness) so my husband said that with the bleeding going away and still no miscary and I need to go to my Dr because I might need a d&c so I agreed and called my doc for an appt and went in the did blood work to test my hcg levels since they all thought I needed a d&c they just wanted to make sure I was actually having a miscarge since I was told at the emergency room twice and not them. So after the blood work I was sent to get a ultrasound and the lady doing it wouldn't tell me anything plus I knew it was all bad anyway so when she finished she said the Dr would tell me my result so I thought weird but ok so the next day get a call from the Dr saying I'm 8 weeks baby has strong heart beat and all looks good I FAINTED I'm confused because for 3weeks I thought I miscared so I'm really mind blown by this all but very happy and blessed but very very confused I have and ultrasound on the 31 to see how for I really am but I think about 10 weeks are so.

Im surprised they didn't monitor you more. We couldn't see a baby at all at 6 weeks, only a yolk sac. But my doctor said it was way too early to tell what was happening. Next ultrasound there was a baby and a great heartbeat. At 5 weeks you usually can't see much of anything. But im glad it worked out for you and baby is ok, just sad that they put you through so much stress!

Well let me start from beginning ok back on April 22 I went to emergency room for dark brown bleeding and was told I had nothing there and that the baby never developed my lmp was on march 12 so when I went I thought I should of been around 5-6 weeks and they should of seen something so I left feeling horrible. I couldn't believe it so I went to different hospital 2 days later and they did an ultrasound with with a full blatter and I was told the same but worse they told me that the only thing there was a blob no bananas to prepare for miscarge and gave me pain medicine. After that I went three weeks waiting for the baby to pass but still felt pregnant and symptoms were getting worse (morning sickness) so my husband said that with the bleeding going away and still no miscary and I need to go to my Dr because I might need a d&c so I agreed and called my doc for an appt and went in the did blood work to test my hcg levels since they all thought I needed a d&c they just wanted to make sure I was actually having a miscarge since I was told at the emergency room twice and not them. So after the blood work I was sent to get a ultrasound and the lady doing it wouldn't tell me anything plus I knew it was all bad anyway so when she finished she said the Dr would tell me my result so I thought weird but ok so the next day get a call from the Dr saying I'm 8 weeks baby has strong heart beat and all looks good I FAINTED I'm confused because for 3weeks I thought I miscared so I'm really mind blown by this all but very happy and blessed but very very confused I have and ultrasound on the 31 to see how for I really am but I think about 10 weeks are so.

Wow that is just horrible for u to go through all that, im sorry. But i am soooo happy it is looking good now :) cant wait to hear about ur next scan.

We r headed to my first ultrasound now... Eek! Im so nervous and so is DH, just hoping there is a lil bean in there this time.

My mind is just having a real hard time coming to terms that I am still pregnant with going so long thinking I was micarging.

Yay a hearbeat!!! At 174bpm and it had little arm and leg buds!! So cool :) and i was measuring a day ahead :) just feeling so giddy and relieved!!

That's Wonderful News!! I'm so happy for you Hope! I know that first ultrasound can make us so anxious. Congratulations :flower:

Congratulations Hope! Which thread is your video on?
My husband asked the other day if he could film our scan but she said no :(

Woopsie i didnt ask and just did it lol
Its the thread that says " video of my first ultrasound"

Meme - Real different situation but I'd spent the first 8 weeks believing I was having another blighted ovum (i knew it was unlikely to happen twice but had got it into my head) so when she said there was a healthy baby it was really tough to get my head around.

Hope - SO pleased about the scan!! I know where we're going for our private one tomorrow there's a second TV screen for hubby to watch on, I wonder if he could get away with recording it..

AFM - Morning sickness is back with a vengeance - note to self, symptoms can come and go and enjoy it whilst it lasts!

Ox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->