December 2013 Rainbow Babies

Starry - our appointments will be on the same day! I'm feeling so anxious for it, I can't believe it's only Monday today!

I have my first appointment today and I'm pretty excited about it! Good news is all I want to hear. Not sure if there will be a physical exam today or not.

My LMP was 3/12 and I had my beta levels drawn today. I will go in again on Wed and have a 2nd draw. Hopefully this will ease my mind a bit. Is anyone else petrified of everything? I'm scared to have sex, scared to be around people with colds and scared to tell anyone we are expecting for fear of something happening.... Crazy hormones!

yep, scared here too. Does anyone else constantly check to see if there's spotting or bleeding? I think I do at least every half hour all day. Haven't had any sex since finding out I'm pregnant because that worries me too. I don't want anything happening this time and even though I know there was nothing that could have prevented it last time, I'm so paranoid about everything. I'm afraid to lift anything that's more than 5 lbs, I think!

Im spotting so not checking for spotting lol.. though its probably due to my suppositories.. will find on the 23rd

Definitely afraid to do anything after having spotting throughout the week. And now today I've been getting loads of clear cm but the wet feeling kept me in a state of panic.

wanta - good luck with your beta draw!

I just had my scan this morning, I was beyond nervous! No need to be though as everything was perfect :) measuring 6 + 3, exactly as I should be and we even saw a beautiful little heart beat!!!!! I was crying :)
I will try and upload the pic but I'm not sure how to resize and I know its too big at the mo!
So happy :)

Congratulations elleff!! What beautiful news. So happy you got hear your little bubs heartbeat! Xxx

Here it is! My scan at 6 + 3 with a lovely strong heart beat! :happydance:

Attachments

• scan small.jpg
    scan small.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 11
I just went to the restroom and saw red blood when I wiped!!! I am so freaking out right now!!! Is it over for me? The doctor wants me to come in for an ultrasound today at 12p.m. I was just there yesterday but they did not perform an exam. Is anyone else experiencing this or has nay everthing turned out fine?

I just went to the restroom and saw red blood when I wiped!!! I am so freaking out right now!!! Is it over for me? The doctor wants me to come in for an ultrasound today at 12p.m. I was just there yesterday but they did not perform an exam. Is anyone else experiencing this or has nay everthing turned out fine?

I'm sorry you're bleeding. I've heard that bleeding in pregnancy is about 50/50 which way it goes. I bled a lot with my son and he was born full term and healthy. The bleeding was coming from a sub chorionic hematoma inside the womb.

Good luck with your scan and let us know how it goes. :hugs:

elleff - congrats on your scan! I'm so glad you saw such a beautiful little baby!

Hopeful, I'm so sorry you're bleeding. I have my fingers crossed for you!
Please let us know how the ultrasound goes :hugs:

Thanks so much ladies. My ultrasound showed nothing. The technician said sometimes she can see something at 6 weeks and sometimes she can't. So, at this point it could go either way. The doctor said they performed a pregnancy test when I was there yesterday and it was positive. They drew blood and are checking my hcg levels. I should get the results back tomorrow. I'm both sad and scared yet I don't want to be. I really want to believe that our baby is just fine but they aren't giving my very much to go on at this point.

Did any of you have beta levels checked at 4wks 6 days?

I just got the results from yesterdays draw and at 20dpo it was 7815, now I know this doesnt mean anything and I have to compare it to tomorrows draw but from what I can find this is high and I read that sometimes chromosomal abnormalties can cause high levels :shrug: Geez sometimes I wish I didn't have Google

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->