December 2014 babies

shell-bell

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Thought it would be nice to share this special journey with other ladies due Dec 2014!

What's your due date?
How are you feeling?
:flower::flower::hugs:

I'm due 13th Dec and so far only tender boobs and tiredness but that could be down to the progesterone doc has put me on due to previous losses.

Hey!!! I'm due around the 6th of December from lmp. So far just feeling tired on and off, a little nauseous every now and then. Full of cold at the moment so been feeling a little rough.

Boobs haven't been too bad at moment. Nipples were stinging for a short while last night but then was ok. Had horrible dream that I was bleeding! But getting my 2-3 weeks on digi this morning cheered me up :) xxx

That's awesome Clacko! Post a pic of your digi! I've got a digi left that I will use on Wednesday or Thursday!

I will post one when I take one! Yesterday's frer was more impressive the line is sooooo dark! From lmp I'm 5 weeks 1 day but thinking might be a couple of days behind so wasn't hoping for a 3+ yet. All I have left now are cheapies, I don't think I'm going to buy anymore x

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-34.jpg

Top Ic is yesterday's and bottom is today's. Then yesterday's frer with today's digi :) x

Hi ladies! May I join? I just got my first bfp yesterday!!

I'm having heartburn here and there which is surprising since I don't have that too often. I have irregular cycles so I'm not sure how to calculate my estimated due date, all I know is December and just that makes DH and I over the moon:cloud9:

Hi Mrs Dragonfly! Welcome! We are happy to have you join us! Sorry about the heartburn. Is this your first child?

Thank you! Yes, this will be our first child! Tomorrow can't get here soon enough :)

I feel silly to be nervous to change my sig and everything, tomorrow is the expected day but I'm still testing positive!

Aaahhh that's awesome!!! I'm having bloods done tomorrow to check my HCG levels are rising okay so I'm also counting down!!! Post a pic of your test tomorrow xxx

Welcome dragonfly! You can estimate your due date if you count 40 weeks from the 1st day of your last period xx

hey thought id join in as if all goes well i should be due 13th dec . going to the doc's in the morning to get all confirmed by them and an early scan booked as with my history they like to scan me straight away, hoping this time they will do bloods also.

Weee so many of us are getting confirmed tomorrow!!!:happydance: Such an exciting time. Are any of ladies having intense cramps in your low back hips and legs? I feel like I might go nuts when it hits a really bad moment.

Welcome dragonfly! You can estimate your due date if you count 40 weeks from the 1st day of your last period xx

Does that work for irregular cycles? I'm usually a 35-37 day cycler. If it does, I'm looking at about December 9th! I would love them to show a day early on the 8th and share their great grandmother and uncles birthday!

hey thought id join in as if all goes well i should be due 13th dec . going to the doc's in the morning to get all confirmed by them and an early scan booked as with my history they like to scan me straight away, hoping this time they will do bloods also.

Wishing you the best and that your doctors take good care of you and sticky bean:hugs:

Weee so many of us are getting confirmed tomorrow!!!:happydance: Such an exciting time. Are any of ladies having intense cramps in your low back hips and legs? I feel like I might go nuts when it hits a really bad moment.

Wishing you the best and that your doctors take good care of you and sticky bean:hugs:

Im also getting lower back pains at the moment that are very on and off and seems to be worse if i need a wee sorry tmi.. i do have a retrovert uterus though so could be why.

Mine is too! That would be curious if cramping when needing to pee is from that... I had an ultrasound done a few cycle ago to check for cysts, they told me to have a full bladder so I did - they swore it wasn't anywhere near where they wanted it but to me it felt super full.

I had lower back ache last week that went into my legs too. Sometimes was so intense was in agony but that's stopped happening now. I think I may be a little further on then everyone else though so fingers crossed should pass for you both too xxx

That's excellent to hear. Now I'm fine, and I've drank enough water that even though I just went to the bathroom I already have to pee again so maybe that has something to do with it as well?

I think it's baby just getting comfy in there :) xxx

Hi ladies I would love to join, I am due Dec 3,2014. I found out 3/27/2014 I had my first beta at 4w2d it was 987 they did a quick scan last Thursday at my confirmation appt and did see the sac I have my first real scan u/s 4/21. I had lower back pain last week, gas and mild cramping but was told it's due to the changes in the uterus and the growing. This week is much better just tired and nauseated off and on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh