December 2014 babies

I sure hope it's normal because we're certainly not the only ones feeling it. Take care and feel better soon, antibiotics are never fun. Sending lots of well wishes!

DH just asked if I have a bladder problem and need to call the doctor because I have to go to the bathroom so much:haha: He's going to be in for so many surprises over the upcoming months!

I am also already feeling sicky - I don't remember it starting this early before but I have just had flu so I am really run down anyway! I will be ringing docs today to try and get on top of the sickness before it starts! Hope everyone is ok today. X

Hi ladies,

I've been to have my bloods done and my hcg levels are now 311 an progesterone is 186! Doctor wants me to go back in on Friday to have my bloods done again. It went from 113 late on Thursday afternoon to 311 first thing this morning. So fingers crossed this is positive!

How is everyone doing?

Hi ladies went to drs this morning to have my bloods done results wont be back until tomorrow morning. I hate all this waiting :(

This mornings test is the bottom one looks slightly darkerk than one above do you think so?

Attachments

• 2014-04-07 12.00.58.jpg
    2014-04-07 12.00.58.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 16
Hang in there Missink2014! Today's test does look a bit darker!!! Keep us posted Hun xxx

Missink - If it helps my test colours were all over the place. Someone told me not to take any notice because some tests have more dye than others and sometimes you wee maybe a bit stringer than others.

Shell-bell - I'm pretty rubbish with hcg levels. I can see its clearly going up which is a good sign and it looks to be almost doubling every 48 hours which I think is what its suppose to do. If that's right then its looking good for you.

Hope&faith - How are you feeling?

afm - I've kept all my tablets down today ...yey but I feel super sick. I'm fighting not to vomit at the moment. I seem to get worse as the day goes on. Its like I want to eat but when I do I feel worse for it. It really is like a constant hangover feeling.

Do you all already have kids or will this be your first?

Hi ladies iv been a bit sicky today too so think I'll be going to doctors in the week before I get too sicky. I have hyperemesis with both my last pregnancies so want to try get on top of it this time x

Missink - Maybe trying a different test would be better, that one I feel is hard to read. Hope your bloods are excellent when they call tomorrow so you don't have to worry anymore :)

MishC - Glad you've been able to keep your tablets down today:thumbup: that's progress. Although bummer you still feel so sick, hopefully once you're done with your antibiotics your MS will calm down a lot!

I see you've got a cute little miss in your avatar :) This is our first:cloud9:

Clacko - Oh no, I hope the doctor will give you something to relieve the sick feeling before it gets too bad.

Hello to all the new moms on here! Good luck to everyone whom is going to get blood work :happydance:

The wait is crazy:haha: My doctors office doesn't even open for another half hour but I'm hoping to call them a little early because I know the receptionist usually picks up. I sound like such a nut:wacko:

Clacko - I don't blame you for getting on top of it. I was really sick with my daughter. My mam wanted to take me to hospital but I just wouldn't go. It lasted 8 weeks which seemed like a life time!

Dragonfly - How exciting! How far on are you? Where are you from? I've noticed out timelines are a little different.

Sorry to the ladies who are struggling with sickness! Clacko hope you get sorted. MishC, glad you've managed to keep your tablets down.

I've felt like AF is going to arrive all day! I know it's common to feel this way at this stage. Other than that and tender boobs I'm fine so far. My all day sickness only kicked in at 6 weeks with my dd! Hopefully it won't be as bad this time. Xxj

MishC - I'm being ridiculous and am nervous to put in a ticker:dohh: I believe I'm 3w+6d or a straight 4 weeks, but that's a guess because of my irregular cycles. Although my gyno's receptionist said 5 weeks, I won't argue if that means I get in sooner lol. And I'm in Washington :)

ShellBell - Fingers crossed MS gives you a break this time!

Is it strange that my gyno didn't say to get a blood test? They just said the nurse will call me back later with questions and to schedule an appointment around 8 weeks. Boo. I'm still calling my family doctor to request the blood work because I want to know!

My doctor hasn't requested blood work either and just said the midwives will send me an appointment for 10 weeks and a scan at around 12 weeks!!

The sickness has gone off now which is nice. I'm still going to try get some meds just incase though. Does anyone in uk know if I can get gavisgon free from pharmacy with my nhs number with that minor ailments thing or is it just children? X

Wow, I'm glad my gyno isn't the only one... Speaking of midwives, I have to figure out how to explain to my gyno that she's amazing but I really want a midwife to do the birth.

I'm not in the UK so I can't help you there, but that would be awesome if you could:thumbup: Keeping my fingers crossed it works out to save some money!

If not i will ask my doctor to prescribe some then I will get it free :) I struggle with heartburn in my pregnancies which doesn't help the sickness x

My beta on 3/28 was 983 and today it was.........22,000 waiting for ultrasound

Hey ladies! Got my bfp yesterday..yay!! Im 4 wks and 1 day today and my due date is December 14th. This is our 2nd Lo. Ummmm..been really bloated since O and SO hungry and breasts are tender. This pregnancy is already feeling so diff from when i was prego with dd. I have my 6wk u/s scheduled for the 23rd. I have a chance for twins again(dd had a vanishing twin that passed @ about 9wks) so im nervous..lol. Congrats to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->