December 2014 babies

Those are beautiful lines, MrsTruth!:wave: Can't wait to get my own bloods checked:happydance:

hey thought id join in as if all goes well i should be due 13th dec . going to the doc's in the morning to get all confirmed by them and an early scan booked as with my history they like to scan me straight away, hoping this time they will do bloods also.

Same day as me missink2014! I had my bloods done at 3w6d and hcg was 113 and progesterone 138! Doc wants my hcg levels redone tomorrow so fingers crossed all is okay. Let us know how you get on at the doc xxx

Hi ladies I would love to join, I am due Dec 3,2014. I found out 3/27/2014 I had my first beta at 4w2d it was 987 they did a quick scan last Thursday at my confirmation appt and did see the sac I have my first real scan u/s 4/21. I had lower back pain last week, gas and mild cramping but was told it's due to the changes in the uterus and the growing. This week is much better just tired and nauseated off and on.

Welcome Mrs truth! Wow those are impressive hcg levels! Awesome that u had a scan too! H&H 9 months to you xxx

Hey ladies - can I join in?

I'm due 2nd December. I'm going for a scan on Tuesday to make sure the pregnancy isn't ectopic/how many are in their and then I have another scan the following week (on Monday) to check the heart beat(s)

Hey all - glad I found you! Think I am due around the 9th - my babies are always late tho so I would probably guess it wont arrive until the 19th! I am excited but me and hubby have bets on how long I can keep my mouth shut and not tell anyone - last time I lasted around 24 hours!

Hey all - glad I found you! Think I am due around the 9th - my babies are always late tho so I would probably guess it wont arrive until the 19th! I am excited but me and hubby have bets on how long I can keep my mouth shut and not tell anyone - last time I lasted around 24 hours!

Haha that sounds so cute :) I could bet money that DH will be the first to spill the beans to someone. I do want to shout it out to everyone but I think I'll be able to contain it better.

Who do you plan to tell first when you do?

My mum - but ideally we are going to take my eldest to the 12 week scan and then let her spread the news!

Welcome mishC & Hope&faith!!! Great to have u join us!

MishC - good luck with the scan on Tuesday, keep us posted :hugs:
Hope&faith - I've already told my mum lol

We've already told hubby's mum and dad, one of his sisters have guessed but promised to keep it secret. We've also told my mum and my Nanna :) xx

Shell-bee - Thanks. Its only a really small chance but due to having one in the past they're just being safe.

Found this link for those worried about hcg levels

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

hey thought id join in as if all goes well i should be due 13th dec . going to the doc's in the morning to get all confirmed by them and an early scan booked as with my history they like to scan me straight away, hoping this time they will do bloods also.

Same day as me missink2014! I had my bloods done at 3w6d and hcg was 113 and progesterone 138! Doc wants my hcg levels redone tomorrow so fingers crossed all is okay. Let us know how you get on at the doc xxx

113 hcg for 3w6d is very good in my opinion and im sure yours will be all ok tomorrow , ill have to push to have my bloods done as my dr's can be useless at times (told me my heavy bleeding was normal when i had my MC last month) i ended up going straight to A&E to be told it was a MC on the same day as my dr said all was ok..i just knew it wasn't. So FX if i get irate enough at them this time they will check bloods right away and i dont have to wait 3 weeks for a scan as im meant to be scanned right away.

Congratulations.. i can never keep my mouth shut about these things either me and OH have had bets on every time, first time i lasted the full 12weeks before i whispered a word to anyone, second time was about 3 days.

First time I lasted 16 weeks before telling anyone (long story!) but last time I couldn't stop telling people! Really want to keep it quiet this time but I bet people will guess!!!

Hope&Faith - 16 weeks is some good going!

I waited until 12 weeks with my daughter but this time its an IVF pregnancy so I told a few people I was going through it and they all know its a positive. Most people will know in the next couple of weeks anyway. I'm suffering with sickness (I've called my clinic for advice because its just so early and im not keeping and antibiotics/medicines down) and i'll have had 2 scans which will reassure me everything is ok.

First time I lasted 16 weeks before telling anyone (long story!) but last time I couldn't stop telling people! Really want to keep it quiet this time but I bet people will guess!!!

Oh my goodness! I don't think we'll last that long:haha: DH wants to tell his best friend now and thinks I'm insane for wanting to wait until 12 weeks to tell anyone.

Hope&Faith - 16 weeks is some good going!

I waited until 12 weeks with my daughter but this time its an IVF pregnancy so I told a few people I was going through it and they all know its a positive. Most people will know in the next couple of weeks anyway. I'm suffering with sickness (I've called my clinic for advice because its just so early and im not keeping and antibiotics/medicines down) and i'll have had 2 scans which will reassure me everything is ok.

I'm sorry you're feeling so sick already! I hope that your doctor can help you out so you can feel better fast.

Mrs Dragonfly - It seems really early to get sickness. The nurse at my clinic said its either because i'm more sensitive to the HCG or because its twins! Either way i'll be happy when it subsides. I forgot how awful this hangover sickness feeling felt!

Oh how exciting of the twin possibility!! I'm sure you'll be happy with one or two blessings :) You mentioned you're on antibiotics as well, maybe that has something to do with feeling awful on top of the hormones.

So far I've been fine other than the aches/cramps. I'm nervous with the cramps I've been getting, they get intense to where I panic that something is wrong.

IKWYM - A couple of days ago I expected to bleed because the cramping was quite bad but luckily I was fine. It must be normal even at this stage as ive read a few people feel like this.

I do think the antibiotics are having an impact on me and the general illness isn't helping the situation either. I should hopefully getting back to normal tomorrow/Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->