December 2014 babies

Wowza MrsTruth!! That's beautiful :) looking forward to your scan!

Welcome Arika! Congratulations your bfp!! Hxh to you :)

Ladies I hate to be full of gloom but I had to go into my gyno's for blood work to see if I need an early scan for ectopic, they're really concerned with how much discomfort/pain I'm in. Fingers crossed that it'll be ok

Here's my results from today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 8
Oh mrs Dragonfly I hope you are okay xxxx :hugs:

That's great Mrs truth!

Welcome Arika, wow twins!!! Very exciting!

MrsTruth - Looks great!

The doctor is going to call me at some point today, she mentioned on the phone last night it was at the top of her list when she got in this morning so I'll be at my first day of work by the time she's in. Hopefully I can sneak into the bathroom to answer.

In good news! I finally slept the whole night through! Other than getting up 3x to pee of course:haha:. The intense cramping only happened once when I first woke up with my alarm and they were no where near as bad as they have been. I hope this is a sign of good things to come.

My fingers crossed for you Ms. Dragonfly

Thank you MrsTruth. I'm praying everything's alright because I'm feeling much better today other than fluish. Cramp wise a lot better, but I still feel sicky this morning so that's good in an odd way haha

I feel that things will turn out great and I am glad you are feeling a lot better. Any news from the doctors office

Hi ladies, has anyone else been having like a sharp ache near hip bone/ovary! Iv got some today that came on sudden. Almost like a pressure ache maybe :-/ I hope it's normal x

Mrs Dragonfly, keeping everything crossed for you. Glad the pain has eased slightly. Good luck for your new job! I hope the doc calls soon with god news :hugs:

Sorry Clacko can't help but fingers crossed it normal and your not in too much pain :hugs:

Good luck mrs dragonfly, I'm sure everything will be great and glad the pains have subsided now :) xx

How's everyone else? X

Hey all -

I am exhausted! Trying to work out how much exercise I can continue with now I am pregnant! Also hoping to get in to see the doctor this week to hopefully get some anti sickness meds before it kicks in properly as I have felt vile today!

Hope everyone is ok x

The pains are doing better so I'm relieved about that. My count yesterday was 428 and they want Mr back in tomorrow to make sure its doubling.

Hope - good thinking! I had left over meds from the holidays due some issues so I've taken that today to get through work.

Mrs Truth - Great picture. Glad your scan went well. Did you measure to were you thought you were?

Clarko - The pain you are feeling in youtr ovary area is because your ovaries will have enlarged. Its quite common apparently. I've had it for a couple of weeks and I mentioned it to my IVF nurse today.

Dragonfly - How are you feeling? I had an ectopic a couple of years ago. The intense pain lasted for about 2 hours which caused me to limp and then I had a dull ache for about 8 hours. After 12 hours my stomach had swollen right up, after 18 hours I got a shoulder tip pain. I managed to get myself discharged out of hospital and I collapsed in the car park around 18 hours after the initial pain started. That's an idea of what you want to be looking for if you think its ectopic.

I had my 6wk scan today and I found out I have a singleton on board and I saw its heart beat! yey!

Hope& Faith - Hope you're feeling better soon and get your antisickness sorted out.

Thanks misc iv been so worried about it. It's not agonising, suppose a littl like ovulation pain so what you said would make sense. My friend had a ectopic and she got to 8weeks 4 days!!! She was in pain for weeks and the doctor put it down to ibs until she collapsed with the pain. Xx

I knew for me it couldn't be ectopic because I have had both of my tubes removed. To be honest it felt like 'missing tube syndrome' that's a name I have made up and pain in the ovary area. My nurse at my scan asked if I had felt any pain or had any bleeding and I explained to her the pain I was feeling. When she scanned me she said she could see my ovaries were swollen and that is what was causing the pain. If you suspect ectopic go straight to A&E. I lost over half of my blood due to internal bleeding with mine. It took 6 month to get back to my normal health.

Mrs Truth - Great picture. Glad your scan went well. Did you measure to were you thought you were?

Clarko - The pain you are feeling in youtr ovary area is because your ovaries will have enlarged. Its quite common apparently. I've had it for a couple of weeks and I mentioned it to my IVF nurse today.

Dragonfly - How are you feeling? I had an ectopic a couple of years ago. The intense pain lasted for about 2 hours which caused me to limp and then I had a dull ache for about 8 hours. After 12 hours my stomach had swollen right up, after 18 hours I got a shoulder tip pain. I managed to get myself discharged out of hospital and I collapsed in the car park around 18 hours after the initial pain started. That's an idea of what you want to be looking for if you think its ectopic.

I had my 6wk scan today and I found out I have a singleton on board and I saw its heart beat! yey!

I actually was thinking and still feel that I am just six weeks that's why I haven't changed the ticker but they stated that I am 7, I have another scan on the 21 so I will have great clearance then

MishC - Yay:happydance: So happy you heard the heartbeat today, that's beautiful!

This morning I had some of the intense cramping but it was no where near as bad as it has been, it cleared up pretty fast too. I had a stomach ache for a while and it got super intense under my left rib.... lifted up a box of files and I nearly flew to the moon:shy: Pain was gone after that. My doctor called saying my hcg was 428 yesterday and I go back tomorrow for another blood draw.

That's so scary MishC about your ectopic!! And your friend Clacko! I really hope that's not what is going on. I want to say it isn't because I'm not in pain other than the awful cramps first thing in the morning and the gas pain I had today. Nothing has made me double over or felt stabbing, yet *knock on wood*

Hi ladies!! Can I join?? Got a BFP today :) Will be my second munchkin- my son is 21 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->