• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2014 babies

Floating- im in northwestern Ontario close to the Manitoba border.

Clacko- glad your home now. Hope you start feeling better.

Shell bell- good luck with your scan today

Hope everyone had a good Mothers day yesterday!

Afm- i have this lingering headache right around my right eye. Im to afraid to take anything, i know they say you can have tylonol if you need to but its never really worked for me in the past anyways so I always took advil...which I know I cant now that im pregnant. Just have to suck it up and make it through the work day I guess.

Hi ladies, we couldn't find a heartbeat! I'll be going in for my d&c Wednesday morning. Wishing u all the very best xxx

Shell-bell I'm so sorry, sending lots of hugs your way :hugs:

Andi - Maybe try some ice on the back of your neck, that sometimes soothes my headaches.

Hi Andi- I'm Canadian too :)

Headaches can be caused by dehydration- try drinking a few glasses of water and see if that helps any. Also caffeine can help with headaches by dilating the blood vessels in the brain, and up to 200mg is considered safe during pregnancy. Perhaps try a cup of tea or coffee if the water does not help.

so sorry shell-bell xxx sending you healing thoughts

Sorry to hear that Shell-bell.

Dark_Star-where abouts in Canada are u?

Dragonfly- i find ice works good. Normally I just put it on my forehead and fall asleep with it. Maybe ill try that tonight. Everything i have been reading says I should start feeling better soon...to me I just am feeling worse all over. I didnt even have any symptoms the first 5 weeks now each week is getting harder. Not that im complaining...lol

Andi - sorry to hear you're feeling worse, making up for lost time of symptoms maybe? I'm sure you'll be feeling better in a couple of weeks. My OB said that I should start feeling better by 10 weeks but I'm feeling skeptical.

My weirdest symptom is my dreams....I dreamt last night that I was a video game character running around in a video game. I could change my character so I became an old man. Then I met some girl in a club and we went and smoked a joint together (which is so weird because I havent done that since high school lol). Then I turned my character to a younger guy and I was fighting a large marshmellow man (like off of ghostbusters). I think I woke up shortly after because I dont remember much else. It was a very odd dream...especially because I was a man in it the whole time lol

Hey ladies,

Hope your all ok.

I have been feeling shattered all weekend and could literally curl up and sleep all day. I have managed to get in touch with the midwife and my booking in appointment is on Sunday and she will make sure my 12 week scan is organised! My daughter is 4 on Thursday so we are trying to get ready for that but lacking in energy really isn't helping - I have a feeling we may have shop bought cakes rather than mummy made this year!

I'm so very sorry for your loss shell bell! Xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that shell :sad1: sending healing thoughts and love your way :(

I am also Canadian - I live on Vancouver Island in BC :)
The B6 started working within an hour probably! Totally worth it. I am certainly not nausea-free, but I'm not puking or dry heaving anymore and it's way more manageable.
With DD I was sick until 16weeks! I remember waiting for 12w thinking that was the special marker - :nope: I was 12w at Christmas and puked up my entire dinner! :sick:

I had REALLY bad insomnia last night. I couldn't fall asleep until about 11, then woke up at 12:30am for hours until I nursed lo at 330 :cry: DH eventually went and slept with DD so I could get some rest. I maybe got 4 hours - not even close to enough for this mama.
Anyone have any tips on falling asleep?

Oh, and I have to add, even though I am kind of embarrassed, I am only 7w today, but am now wearing maternity pants!!! WTF!
My waist is thicker and I can't do up any of my jeans. ANY sort of pressure on my belly is very uncomfortable. I know that women generally show sooner with their 2nd+ pregnancies, but it's bad. I feel like people are going to ask me! My gf who knows even mentioned that my breasts are bigger :/

I'm normally thin so I don't know if that is why... But I have for sure gained weight already :( and yes I am bloated, but I've also been eating really regularly to stave off the nausea. I'm not eating burgers and chips and cake or anything, but I am mostly eating bread, crackers and pasta -which I know isn't great.
*sighs*

I'll be giving the b6 a try! Sorry about the insomnia :hugs: Sometimes reading or doing puzzles helps me.

This is our first and I'm only 9 weeks but I want maternity pants already. My jeans don't fir and today when I tried putting them on again they hurt down low so I'm still in either pjs or yoga pants.

My cousin just gave me a bunch of her maternity shorts, capris, skirts, and some tops. I just tried them all on and I love how comfortable they are. I'm so excited to wear them this summer! It's still to cold here to wear them otherwise I would be right now lol. Now just have to get some office appropriate maternity clothes for work.

My first scan is tomorrow....I'm scared now I jinxed myself by trying on all those maternity clothes:wacko:

Mrs Dragonfly my delivery mate it is not easy to wear anything tight now. Its my second and my baby has started moving i can feel him/her though i want a her.

I wish you well dear.

Andi - <3 baby will be just fine, I'm glad that you had fun trying on maternity clothes! I'm hoping to try some on and at least get one pair or pants this weekend. Looking forward to hearing how your scan goes tomorrow!

Keneajay - sorry to hear you're having the same discomfort of wearing anything right now as well! That's amazing you can feel baby :) I've been pulling my pj pants above my waste and looking silly but it's the only way I'm comfortable right now :haha:

Hi Ladies, I will be leaving this website for now.
Reading about losses every day is causing me too much anxiety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->