• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2014 babies

Hi all, after reading through this thread I decided not to lurk anymore and say hello.

I'm pregnant with my third, a surprise, to say the least! My oldest son is going to be 11 and my youngest 8 when this baby is born in December. I'm getting more and more excited but it's been a huge shift in how I saw my life unfolding.

I have extreme fatigue and have been experiencing nausea which I did not have with my first two pregnancies. I've never been on a pregnancy forum but have been feeling a little isolated as none of my friends are pregnant. I'm hoping to connect with other women experiencing pregnancy, due in December and willing to keep it real about this whole experience.

I love labor and delivery but pregnancy (especially first trimester) are not my favorite!

Thanks for reading and letting me say hello.

Here is my little bean measuring 11weeks:cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 9
Welcome aimers :hi: and congrats to you!

Great pic Andi! You must feel so great seeing that sweet baby <3 And measuring ahead too?! How wonderful!

I agree, maternity pants are SO comfy! Which is why I've made the switch already. But it's really hot on the BC coast now so I've just been wearing skirts the last few days - don't want anyone to ask me about my weight/bloat/belly!

:wave: ladies I'm due December 5th with our rainbow baby :cloud9: have had three scans so far 5 wks 3 day, 6 wks 4 days and 10 wks 3 days. The latest was Monday when we saw our bean wriggling about and heard a strong heartbeat. We are from UK but currently living in Cyprus so bit worried what it will be like giving birth here as C-sections are the highest in the world :shock:

headed to my ultrasound in a few mins.. im so very nervous.. the lack of symptoms has me freaking out. Hoping to see a nice healthy little sprout!

Bug dont worry i dont have a lot of symptoms and i just had my first scan and my little one was just fine.

not good. no heartbeat. baby measuring 7 weeks- I should have been 8+6. Im devastated.

Morning ladies.

First of all I'm so sorry for your horrible news bug, could it just be that baby is a little behind? Are they offering any more scans or anything?

How is everyone else doing? I'm still having all day nausea and been sick around twice a day, sometimes more if iv eaten something that doesn't agree with me! Iv been tempted to try find baby on Doppler but the last few times I couldn't find it and think it's making me worry more! Last time we saw baby all was fine with a nice heart beat but not been able to find baby has made me worry something is wrong. I know it's still early to find baby, I did find it at 8 weeks but think I must of just been lucky that day and it's still hiding away somewhere. Had a few moments the other night when I used it where I was sure I could feel baby's little taps and could also hear them but can't be sure :-/ people say it's too early to be feeling baby yet!

I can't believe I'm 11 weeks today!!! Almost at the 12 week mark! I'll be glad to have my 12 week scan and check everything is ok still. I'm so nervous about it! We're having a mini heat wave this weekend here which is rare so looking forward to it, we also have babysitters for both children tonight and tomorrow so going to have some quality time with hubby :)

We're at a car show tomorrow, hubby's car is in the show so will be sat cleaning wheels and things early Sunday morning :) xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news Bug! Hope you're okay xxx

thanks ladies- not likely clacko- the fetal pole was 7 weeks so there should have been a heartbeat even if baby was only 7 weeks... they are doing serial HCGs over the weekend to see if my levels are dropping quickly then I go back on Tuesday to decide what the next step is. It will likely be a medication called misoprostol to induce my body into shedding the retained tissue.

Bug feel free to contact me if you need to chat! I couldn't have a D&C as meant on Wednesday as I had flu! So I had to use meds. Thinking of you xxx

Hello ladies, sorry I have been away, I have been ill my first trimester! Sorry for the bad news bug my prayers are with you

Hi ladies how are you all doing? I was admitted again two days ago for dehydration again, luckily I went in at dinner and was out by half 9 on a night. Been given yet again some different meds that melt under your lip rather than swallowing them which seem to be working so far. We get to see baby again on Tuesday for our 12 week scan, seems to have come round really quick. Since my booking appointment 2 weeks ago iv lost a stone in weight!!!

Xxx

Hey ladies, sorry I've been missing out. It's been a rough week, we lost a dear friend and I've not been dealing with it well. <3 Sending hugs and healing thoughts to Bug and Shell. I hope that Dark_Star is doing well through first tri and she'll be popping by once in second.

Clacko - How awful you had to be hospitalized again, but I'm glad you were in and out fast. I hope as you enter into 12 weeks that the ms lightens up a bunch.

afm: MS comes and goes, there are really great moments then yucky moments. I've been super itchy but bought a lotion bar today that's made of all organic stuff and it's been working wonders. Tomorrow's our first midwife appointment and I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Trying not to get my hopes up about having good ms days, last time I did that I woke up with the worst ms I ever had so I hope that's not the case tomorrow!

Mrs Truth - I hope you begin to feel better soon!

I haven't seen MishC post in a bit, I hope she's doing fine as well and that ms gives her a break.

Hi Ladies.
All is well with me- as far as I can tell.
I have been having cramps and gained 9lb now, although much of that is from quitting smoking and stopping diet supplements.
I was not slender to begin with (144lb at 5'4) but I now have a pronounced bump. Not all baby yet, but my uterus is pushing out the belly I already had.
Attempts to find the HB with a doppler have been unsuccessful so far but I have a tilted uterus so I am trying to be patient.
I have been maddeningly itchy lately, especially my legs. No matter how much lotion I put on I wake up scratching my legs until they bleed. Fortunately benadryl helps and is on the list of safe medications.
I have had almost no nausea, fatigue, or breast tenderness. I hope that is okay.
I am now 10w4d and have my next scan booked for June 2. I am hoping that everything looks okay and that my 7cm ovarian cyst has gone down by then.
Hope you all are well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"