• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2014 babies

Thanks so much for the support ladies xxx.

Mirandala - I'm so sorry you are having such a tough time ! I'm keeping you in my thoughts and praying for a positive outcome :hugs:

Mrsdragonfly - great news that your ms is easing a bit xxx

Oh boy I spoke too soon about ms letting off, at least I had two days of bliss. It's back with evil vengeance tonight.

Oh dear mrsdragonfly but I guess it's a good sign and might give you so e reassurance xxx

Hey ladies can I join? Hi Dragonfly I see your part of thia thread :wave:
According to the doctors and my last period Im due Dec 3rd but I know I ovulated late so I think Im due Dec 8th. I have my first ultrasound next week so that will help determine my due date. Im super nervous to have the ultrasound Im so scared nothing will be in there even though i have been having lots of symptoms the past couple weeks. Hope to get to know all you ladies and see our bumps grow together.

Hi ladies sorry it's been a long day....

Well I need a miracle! At my scan today there is heartbeat but it is slow! So IMO it's not looking good. Doc said we are doing everything we can with progesterone and baby asprin but said considering my history of losses that maybe trying some clexane injections. We don't have proof that I gve clotting problems but it can't do any harm but it might help. So I need to inject into my stomach tonight!!! Yikes! Doc wants me back on Monday for another scan. He also said if I lose this bean we will do tests to see why and I would have an op and check my tubes etc etc

Like I said I need a miracle :cry:

I have you in my prayers. It is well with you dear. Pls be strong.

Hey Andi! I'm sure your ultrasound next week will be just fine :)

Thinking of you Shell-Bell and Mirandala.
Mrs Dragonfly- hope you feel better, but remember morning sickness is the most positive early pregnancy symptom there is, your hormones are high! That's what I remind myself when I'm feeling ill.

I'm a bit upset right now as the doctor called me in to discuss issues with my blood work. He called on Monday and my appointment is Thursday so he left me to stew in my worries for half a week.

I have prenatal yoga again tonight with a friend of mine who is 5 months along.

I have to remind myself of that :) thank you Dark_Star. I'm curious if there's a growth spurt going on or something. I was fine for two days and now the nausea is so intense my prescription isn't working it's magic and the hip pains have been intense this morning. I hope it's baby stretching big!

:hugs: Try not to stress over the doctor calling about your bloodwork. I would think that if it were something serious they would have you in for bloods sooner than waiting an entire week. Have fun at prenatal yoga :)

Morning ladies,
Welcome Andi - I'm sure your ultrasound will go great. I remember with my first I had my scan at 9+1 and I was SO nervous at the hospital. Then the sonographer found the baby no problem and a healthy heartbeat right away and I just burst into tears :')

I have been SO sick last night and this morning :-0 feeling so very ill. Has anyone ever taken anything for ms?

Sorry you've been so ill Floatingbaby! I've heard B6 and B12 do wonders, the tablets I have of those make me gag though so I'll have to buy different ones. I feel guilty of taking Zofran as it's prescription, but I try to only take it when I'm at work/school or not sleeping before a busy day. I hope you find some relief!

Thanks Dragonfly, I going to look into the vitamins. I was really sick with DD, but I didn't have a demanding lifestyle at the time so I coped, now with a lo, I'm finding it hard to take care of myself with enough sleep and food and water. And downtime really. So I'm considering a prescription, but also a little nervous as I've never taken anything during pregnancy.

Last night dd was hungry at 2am so I nursed her on one side then got extremely nauseous, passed her off to DH, had an awful bm :shy: (sorry), made PB on bread and then nursed her on the other side. Then up for the day (feeling sick) at 6am!
I can kind of see why people have bigger age gaps between their bubs now :haha:

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been on. I had my first midwife appointment yesterday but was also the worst iv ever been with my hg. I couldn't even keep sips if water down and didn't eat all day. I went to bed at 8pm I felt that bad.

Midwives went fine and am booked for my dating scan on the 27th! I'll be 12 weeks then. Was sick this morning, iv just tried some dry toast and some apple juice so trying to keep that down cause know if I'm the same today I'll need to be admitted.

How you all doing? Xx

Thats exciting about your scan clacko. I still havent heard from my midwife - guessing she will be in touch soon. No scan date either yet but should be around the 29th I think. I am ok - struggling with feeling sick but fortunately so far I have only been sick once - it gets so much worse in the car tho real motion sickness.

How is everyone? X

Oh clacko you do not sound well :hugs: have you been admitted in previous pg?

Floating yes I was admitted in previous pregnancies. The inevitable has happened and iv been admitted today. Currently laid with a drip pumping into me xx

Clacko, Hope, Floating, and Mrs. Dragonfly (and anyone I missed) hope you are all feeling better soon.
I haven't been nauseous for the last few days, which is nice but concerning.

I went to the doctor today and the blood work they called me back in about was just low thyroid, I was scared it was something much worse.

I'm considering telling my team at work this weekend at a social dinner. I will be 9 weeks at that point, and I have seen the heartbeat on an ultrasound. I'm not sure if that's too early or if I should be optimistic about my chances.

Floatingbaby - Maybe it was mean of me but I was feeling so rotten and DH made a comment so I shot back with we're waiting a couple of years before #2.:haha:

Clacko - I'm sorry you had to be admitted! But I'm glad you're getting the care you need:hugs: Take care of you and bubs, I hope the hg gives you a break soon.

Dark_Star - Happy to hear it's just a thyroid issue, that can be handled without stress. Don't like that they made you worry so much though, that was unnecessary! I think you should tell people when you're ready and if that's this weekend then go for it! I hope you're showered with joy :)

afm: Met two midwives at different birthing centers.... loved them both:dohh: Now DH and I have no idea how we're going to make up our minds! How did you ladies pick if you had to decide between two providers?

Oh Clacko I'm sorry you've been admitted!!! Hope you're okay :hugs:

Dark_star - I can't believe they left you to worry like that!! Good luck telling your team, I'm sure they will be delighted with your news xxx

Mrsdragonfly - glad you've found 2 great midwives! Good luck deciding!

Hope all you ladies are okay xxx

On my 4th bag of fluids and still dehydrated. I have stopped been sick now though! Really don't know how long I'll be in. Hoping if I can eat my dinner I can go home but After 4000mls of fluids and only 350ml of urine passed I'm not so sure xx

On my 4th bag of fluids and still dehydrated. I have stopped been sick now though! Really don't know how long I'll be in. Hoping if I can eat my dinner I can go home but After 4000mls of fluids and only 350ml of urine passed I'm not so sure xx

It is well with you dear. God will see you through. The bundle of joy we are expecting worths all the sacrifices.

We are all strong ladies and we trust God to see us through in Jesus name. Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->