December Babies!

Hi mummies and puddings,
I'm Kelly and I'm 32, my OH is nearly 35 and we've been together for 7 years. We were very lucky to get pregnant after 6 weeks of trying. Which in turns scares me that something bad will happen. ( I'm paranoid about everything).

I've had spotting at 5 weeks so had an early scan they said I am due Xmas day, but with my LMP I'm due 18th December :wacko: so not really sure. It's 1st grandchild on both sides. And my sis can't wait to be an aunty as she's has been trying to get pregnant for 7 years and had 2 mc. So she's mega excited.

My OH wants a boy and I seriously don't mind as long as its healthy. I've had sore boobs, wind and bloating so far, and to settle my nausea I'm wearing sea sick band they are fab and so cheap, with no side effects.

I'm loving carbs, and dolly mixtures at the moment.

I wish all a healthy 9 months and hope our pregnancies go along swimmingly. :hugs:Xx

Hi kandidancer wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. Has your spotting stopped now?

I'm eating like a pig at the moment which I don't think is helping with my bloat but I just feel super hungry!!

Yes luckily it only lasted 30 hours, but it scared me to death. I think I worried more because of my sisters difficulties. I was so scared to tell her but she was the first to know, and she sooooo happy.

It makes me even happier to see her smiling as we lost our dad last march to cancer. And she took it really really bad. So it's the first bit of good news in a while. Xx:hugs:

Hubby and I are both 27. We are due December 28th 2013. Idk why but I think it is a boy. I could be having twins but not sure yet. First ultrasound is this coming Thursday. I am currently worried that I won't always see my Dr. and that she might not be the one delivering me as I go to a multiple OB practice. I absolutely love my Dr. and expecially don't want either of the male Dr.'s at any point... How do I go about making sure I get my Dr.?? This is really stressing me out...

I would love twins!! What makes you think it might be twins Hun? :) I'm almost 27 and so is hubby :)

I'm in the UK so have no idea about how it works where you are so cant help there sorry :(

I was on Clomid for 2 cycles so hyper ovulation could have occurred and twins run on both mine and and husbands families, but I think it is my side that makes the difference.

:) very exciting.

I have twins in my family and my DH was himself a twin (as you say i don't think this counts) but I don't feel I have enough symptoms to warrant twins this time. One will do me... Just want him/her to stick around. How are your symptoms? X

My grandma was a twin but her sister died in the womb leaving my grandma deaf and my dad has a twin brother. As for as symptoms... Morning sickness on and off all day depending on the day, very gassy, bloated, some cravings (mostly for meats and cheese, not sweets or junk food), running to the bathroom at least every 2 hours (usually more lol).

What about you? How far along are you? I am 7 weeks 2 days will be 7 weeks 5 days at my next appointment for my first ultrasound.

Hello everyone :) I'm due on the 29th December. Hoping for a rainbow after two miscarriages at 9 and 13 weeks.

Symptoms so far include major bloating, major bloating, major bloating and inevitably lots of gas to go with it. My husband is loving sharing a bed with me at the moment! Hahaha

I have a gut feeling this baby might be a boy but boy or girl I'm just praying for a sticky baby (the best Christmas present I could hope for). Please please be sticky!!

Yay we have the same due date! :happydance: I'm hoping for a little girl.

Hello ladies!

I was going to brag of our 25th dec. due date but ReynoldsV beat me to that date :haha: congrats!!

I'm 8 weeks today, very excited and nervous. Took us 18+ months and IVF to get here. Had an early scan at 7 weeks and I saw a strong heartbeat. Five more weeks before I tell people! It`s taking foreeeeever. I'm really scared and worry over everything - when I have symptoms, when I don`t have symptoms, etc :dohh:

congrats all around!! :happydance:

Congrats to u! And i hear ya on the symptoms! Ive had 3 good days but it makes me worry something is wrong too! I know everything is fine but its in the back of my mind all the time!

Hello everyone :) I'm due on the 29th December. Hoping for a rainbow after two miscarriages at 9 and 13 weeks.

Symptoms so far include major bloating, major bloating, major bloating and inevitably lots of gas to go with it. My husband is loving sharing a bed with me at the moment! Hahaha

I have a gut feeling this baby might be a boy but boy or girl I'm just praying for a sticky baby (the best Christmas present I could hope for). Please please be sticky!!

Yay we have the same due date! :happydance: I'm hoping for a little girl.

:happydance: bump buddies.

How are you feeling? Have you had a scan yet?

Vermeil huge congratulations :) So glad you got a BFP after such a struggle.
I can't wait to be able to tell people but the time seems to be taking forever. I wish I could shut my eyes wake up and it be 16 June with a healthy 13 week bubs.

Butterflygrl ive alreasy had my scan at 6 weeks and since saturday i have actually felt pretty good! Im hoping thats a good sign! :)
And im not sure i just noticed it when u asked? Thats weird!

Anyone else itching to get into the second trimester already? lol

I am dying to get into second trimester!! I have 4 more weeks left. They are dragging on! Good news is I booked my first appointment. :) June 21st! :cloud9:

I'm in the 2nd trimester June 6th! Can't WAIT!

I am dying to get into second trimester!! I have 4 more weeks left. They are dragging on! Good news is I booked my first appointment. :) June 21st! :cloud9:

Why so long to get in?

Well, they could have got me in sooner, but the doctor here is booked! Either way, they asked me some questions and so far my pregnancy feels like it is going great. I have symptoms, no bleeding, some mild cramping here and there and my tummy is growing and things look great on my end. They said that if I feel good that I can wait a little. I will be 13.5 weeks when I go in for my appointment. Second week of second tri. So I don't mind.:thumbup:

Why so long to get in?

Well, they could have got me in sooner, but the doctor here is booked! Either way, they asked me some questions and so far my pregnancy feels like it is going great. I have symptoms, no bleeding, some mild cramping here and there and my tummy is growing and things look great on my end. They said that if I feel good that I can wait a little. I will be 13.5 weeks when I go in for my appointment. Second week of second tri. So I don't mind.:thumbup:

That's fantastic! The only thing that worries me is I feel like that prenatal care in the first trimester is also important. :winkwink:

What part of OR are you from? I've got family in Salem! :flower:

The 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks, your 12th week is actually your last week of the first trimester. Some regions say it starts at 14 weeks, but the Mayo Clinic says 13, so I go with them :) Third Trimester starts at 27.

Im so desperate for the 2nd trimester, i just want to tell people keeping it secret is really taking it's toll, people are starting to question, my boss told me that someone asked if i was because 'she's eating a lot and has a ponch' also i've had really bad baby brain for a few days i just dont know whether im coming or going.
I have my scan on tuesday so 5 days then we'll know whether this baby is a keeper or not then and only then will we tell people, im so excited and petrified too!

Im so desperate for the 2nd trimester, i just want to tell people keeping it secret is really taking it's toll, people are starting to question, my boss told me that someone asked if i was because 'she's eating a lot and has a ponch' also i've had really bad baby brain for a few days i just dont know whether im coming or going.
I have my scan on tuesday so 5 days then we'll know whether this baby is a keeper or not then and only then will we tell people, im so excited and petrified too!

Yay! Congratulations Pink. :hugs: Maybe it's just me, but I find it incredibly rude someone would tell your boss "Oh, so and so is eating a lot...is she pregnant?". As if it's any of their business, and it's kind of disturbing people watch you eat. :nope: Furthermone, what's to say your not on AF and eating a lot? People like that drive me crazy.

Yay for your first trimester scan! :wohoo: Hopefully once you see how many babies are in there, and the placement you'll feel confident to tell the world about your bean!! (But only if you want too, of course).

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"